Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 104)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
so wt was this sgement in goa? hv they actually gone to goa or wht?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafan

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
@ashvee oh ashvee my swwetss . I edited it heheee . Kya karoon yaarr i m in my dreamland yaarr thnkng abt NivRen in beech 2gther Viren SHIRTLESS  n dono pani mein ek doosre ko bhigate hue, haatho mein haath liye Day DreamingDay Dreaming n .... OMGG i thnk i should control yaar varna yahan sochke hi heart Attack se mar jaungi . phir actual scene kaise dekhungi ? LOL So Agar itna sochungi toh galti toh ho jati h naa .Sorryy my snehuuu . Cry .

@sneha ohh Snehaa I was deaddd yaarr when i saw Kinshuk .Yaar sometime i seee kinshuk n think ki yaarr is bande mein toh koi kami hi nahi h . I eman he is perfect yaar . Perfect in everythng . rght frm looks , 2 his sucessful carreer , 2 his acting skills , 2 his smile , 2 his way of talking , 2 his attitude , 2 his expressions , 2 his personal life I mean everythng is soo soo perfect . n he is a perfect guy n perfect dreamboy for any girl isn'it ? Day Dreaming

aashvee.rahejaShayafan

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

naviHug i feel like we never chat jaanu, so thrilled to see you finally, we were waiting for you, did you see the segment jaan

heyyyyyyy asshvee, i know hun,are timings are as such that we are not online at the same time ! and yes saw the segment, its damn cute ! i loved how rishma was teasing KinHa, especially Neha !! These two are really close friends, and it was obvious with the way she was pulling Neha's leg !! Even abhi burst out laughing at the Chuma, Chuma De De !! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafan

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
@sanju heyy Sanjuu hu r u jaan ??? n Happyy Bday y swwetiee . I m just gongg 2 see ur VM . wiill comment okkk .I m suree as usual u would hav done exceleent work

No jaan unlike Bidaai , here they r shooting in mumbai only in MUD ISLAND  .I so wanted them 2 go GOA in real Cry but anywayss . I will b able 2 See NivRen in beech thatzzz more then enough WinkLOL

Edited by sushmitadutta - 12 January 2011 at 5:42am

aashvee.rahejaShayafan

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

hiya guys....

well silly me posted my siggies in da previous thread so thought of sharin dem here as well Wink tnx sneha for informin me abt dis thread....

pls feel free to use

lots of love
nadz [nadini]

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafanSofnamoniluvskinshuk

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

@Snehoo, awesome jaanuHugHug 

I love how Nivi says "Isi ek jagah peh" KMHsAngry

S for sure will take Nivi's hand

And how munchKIN laughs at 1:43

Rishma is so funny. And munchKIN turned to hide a smile 2:06/07

2:10/11 again munchKIN holding his chaandni's hand across the table

That "chumma" song bit was hilarious. See how S laughs. And Rishma. And munchKIN doesn't know how to react. Because of course, they are being teased. Loved Neha's "I don't sing this song" (Rishma: She does, I swear she does) Neha: NO....It was so cute.

Abhishek was looking nice too.

neha has such a lovely face and her eyes are just gorgeous....

Oh what I loved the most 00:35 he looks at her
00:36, after a second of hovering below her palms, his palms finally touch hers and with his thumb he joins their outstretched palms...Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanxaviara

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

so wt was this sgement in goa? hv they actually gone to goa or wht?

Sanju, some changes are called for in your travel plans jaanupieLOL This was in some mud island in mumbaiLOL

ShayafanKinSanj

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Gosh i'm falling for KinHa badly !!!!!!!!!!! Embarrassed They have such intense and sizzling chemistry between this, it absolutel crackles when they are together !!! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRenShayafan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index