guys i've just posted my new vm!
do tk a look whenever u guys get the time =D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaShayafan

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Sanjana HugHugHappy Birthday jaanupieHugWhat excitement, the segment and now Sanju's VM, yay...*runs to watch*

Moni jaanu, Snehoo posted the link but thanks so much jaanupie for the updateHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanmoniluvskinshuk

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

What a cute segment. I need to watch it another million times at leastDay Dreaming

Our Viren munchKIN had to win the game. After all he has a post doc in a million ways to hold Nivi's hand. he can identify Nivi's hand just by radar, he doesn't even need to touchEmbarrassed

Oh Aashu i was thinking the same thing while watching the segment. Viren has a practise of holding her hands dont know how many times( sum1 was counting the number of times they held hands but i not sure if they r still counting) so usko jeetne se kaun rok sakta tha..

What a segment yaar, i want to see this kind of bonding in the show as well, can u imagine this in reel life too in the show. All 4 were so cute. I especially loved Rishma here, she was so bindast... So janu ready to dissect the segment. Let me put my initial thoughts

Neha looking extremely beautiful, so simple but yet radiant. I love her yaar but on a lighter note i think she should not put on anymore.... Actually the anarkali style dress and the material was stiff so that too made her look on a bit heavier side... but looks Day Dreaming

Apna Kinny to ever cute, sexy,dashing and etc etc etc etc

Did u hear what Rishma said when the reporter asked what the package was " Ek junglee raat poore insaan ke saath bitane wale hai""  and Neha interrupting her. I am sure Abhi and rish were teasing KinHa thats y the comment and Neha's interruption LOL and Kinny to gave away the mic to Rishma LOL

I think Viren guessed Nivi's hand even without touching any 1 else's hands,,, like u said his radar was workin Wink

and i think Sid Nivi ka haath pakad leta hai and that makes DD jealous Angry

Rishma rocked the whole segment with her remarks the way she starts singing and KinHa embarrased, kInny atleast managed to laugh but our shy Neha , she did not know where to look and Abhi enjoying every moment of this LOL

Aree these segments mostly edit the scenes/interview segments, in this one again Kinny and Neha were playing , their hands on each other, and were saying sumthing but damn they edited it and did not show what they were doing...

But overall i am in NivRenland cum KinHa land now Blushing

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCprajeeaashvee.rahejaNivRenDeewanigmann2010anjubalaxaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

guys i've just posted my new vm!
do tk a look whenever u guys get the time =D

What do u mean if u have time janu. U take so much efforts for us to make a VM and we eagerly wait for ur VM jaan.. Running to watch it....

Btw how was ur Birthday honey... I hope hope hope that Kinny wished uBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.raheja

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
hello girls !!! ready to analyze KinHa today ???? LOL
Embarrassed

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaShayafan

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Sanju !!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday babes !!! Hope you are having a rocking day !!! *hugs*

aashvee.rahejaShayafanKinSanj

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
naviHugHugHugHugHug i feel like we never chat jaanu, so thrilled to see you finally, we were waiting for you, did you see the segment jaan

NivRenDeewaniShayafanxaviara

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
well it's just another 25 minutes of my bday and i am still expecting a surprise hehehe! god knows if i will get it or not, but i hv been promised *sigh*

aashvee.rahejaShayafanxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index