NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan - Page 103

Posted: 13 years ago
@navi: What an absolutely fabulous analysis jaanu. I am so thrilled after reading such a fantastic analysis. I agree with every word you've said and when I watch the epi again, this is going to make the epi even more brilliant. Lovely analysis and I loved itπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by xaviara

I'm not going to worry about DivSid today, I totally ignored everyone except NivRen and VD !! Gosh what an amazing episode !!!!! Loved, loved, loved, loved, loved, loved it a million times !!!! 😳 I swear, this is one of my favorite episodes till date because of Nivi only !! Viren toh always makes us smile and laugh with his antics, but tonight Nivi stole the show with the way she was fighting with Viren !!! Awwwwwwww bless !! They two are sooooooooooooooo adorable !!! 😳 The poor thing was anxious and nervous about going alone with him already, and then Viren just had to pull that western clothes stunt !!! πŸ˜† Poor Nivi, she got even more nervous and tells him that she can't go with him, and that is because it doesn't look nice !!! And it would be so much better if the whole family goes !! lolzzzzz !! (Nivi, my baby, you don't go to your HM with the entire family, samjha karo yaar) 😳 And then Viren goes wow ! what an amazing idea, we will take everyone, including mali, his son and his wife and Nivi realizes that he is making fun of her !!! Viren loves it when she gets provoked by his masti and gets angry !! But Viren knows how to push her buttons totally !! So he gets straight to the point, that you dont want to go because you are scared of ME !! (and it is true, and she is not scared because she earlier suspected him or is not satisfied with his explanation, she is scared because deep in her heart she knows she has feelings for him too, and that is scaring her, because if with a house full of people he can romance and show his love to her 24/7, then if they for a vacation, they will be completely alone, and she is scared, not because Viren will do something she won't be comfortable with, she is more scared that she will give in to whatever Viren wants) And that is what Viren meant when he says she is daboo and darpok, because he knows she is scared of her feelings for him and doesn't wanna give in to them that is why he leaves from there by keep calling her scardy cat !!! He knows how to handle her because it is so true when he told her once that he knows her as much as she knows herself, so he knows how to make her agree to go with him herself !!

I loved the NivRen & VD scene in the bedroom, because Nivi really needed to talk to a motherly figure, and it was sweet of VD to go to her because she understood what Nivi must be going through at this moment !! But I can understand her fear, hesitation and shyness, because she knows how much Viren loves, desires and wants her, and the fear of the unknown scares every girl !! So I loved their conversation where VD tells Nivi to forget everything that has happened and to get to know Viren because they are married now !! And as usual Viren has to come bacm, can't stay away from his chaand for long can he, but he has come back again to provoke Nivi again and says that he is not in the mood to go with Nivi anywhere now and I love how NivRen were fighting like Kids in front of VD, i was rofling through out myself !!! πŸ˜† Smart woman VD, she gets out of the line of fire and tells them to proceed with their fight !! πŸ˜† So our Viren ji executes the last  touch of his plan, making Nivi jealous !!! lolzzzzzz πŸ˜† Loved how he goes, I will give these clothes to someone who will go with me !! and it worked like a charm, look at Nivi's face, she was so freaking jealous !! loveeeeeeeeeeeed it !!! poor girl, she still doesn't realize what extent Viten can go to to make sure things go his way !!

Then the scene at BT !! I loved how VD explained to Viren that Nivi is feeling shy and hesitant and it is natural for a new bride to feel that way, and he goes like do u think i'm an idiot, i was kidding with her, and then arrives our sweeet Nivi and poor thing is so worried that her Viren is mad at her and Viren is so chalu, he cashes in on it and calls up the manager jhoot moot ka and says to cancel their reservation, only to find Nivi snatching the phone away, and his dance awwwwwwwwww how cute was that, VD was laughing non stop and Nivi realizes he has been had and his look, and the way she points her finger at Viren in anger and he motions with his eyes, Tayiji is standing there, u gonna hit me in front of her !! lolz !! loved how she said with so much spunk that am not a dabbo or a darpok and come help me with packing because we are going !!!!! πŸ˜†

Hey Navz, I did want to discuss this with you. This is what I wrote in my analysis of yesterday's episode and you have mentioned exactly that here about Nivedita as well, which helps me confirm, that I was thinking in the right direction.

The last aspect of this terrace scene, of course, is when Nivedita agrees to go on the vacation with Viren. I don't want to dissect this scene much here but just want to mention something about Nivedita. When Viren says that only the two of them will be going, see her first instant reaction. There is this look which speaks a lot about fearing the unknown. I think, more than her being shy by nature, which of course is a factor here, I think she is extremely nervous about what entails once she gives in and confesses her love for Viren. And, which is understandable considering the innocent girl that she has been shown as along with her upbringing and background. I could be wrong here but this is what is really holding her back because I think she now knows fairly well that she also loves Viren a lot, right? Then what is refraining her from taking that step and mind you she does not have to put in much effort at all (which even she knows), all she has to do is just give a small/slight inclination and Viren will take over and take care of the rest, right, hehe??

Navz, Moni and Ketty what a beautiful analysis omg aaj to NivRen and VD ka day hai really. I agree with Navz today Nivi stole the episode by showing she is equal in giving back to Viren. She is more witty as compared to him but just right now doesn't show much. Moni your parts were beautiful and I loved that dance too. Ketty Loved specially the part where Nivi as tigress pointing her fingure and Viren standing like innocent dara hua pati.
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

SnehoooπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— did you check 1:32, please please freeze and check, closed eyes ek ka aur nazar kaha doosre kaπŸ˜‰

Which link r u talking abt janu? IN excitement u did not even mention which segment / show link u r talking abt

Btw see 0.13 of the segment freeze πŸ˜ƒ kaam kuch and nazar kahin
Ketty, Navz, Moni,Rach... beautiful analysis sweeties.....😊😊
Edited by prajee - 13 years ago
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

hey SnehooπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— MahiπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—, payalπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—, SaujiπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—ZarmeeπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—NaviπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—AnjuπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—ShoveeπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—SanjuπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— MoniπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—And everyone on the threadπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

What a lovely lovely episode😍😍
Jaani a big group hug. Uffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff yaar just cant get enuf of the episode. I'm just watching it again and again and again and again and the story continues...................................

OMG pls dont start giving me ideas or else i will start imagining U and Viren instead of NivRen. Also i really pity your  would be husband πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‰ U got me right πŸ˜‰

I'm not giving you ideas!!! I'm just putting my thoughts out there hehe.
And hey, I don't mind you imagining me and Viren instead of NivRen... I bet I could keep Viren more .... occupied πŸ˜³

And you pity my would be husband? πŸ˜² Why?

I won't be that bad of a wife ... I hope

OH u got me wrong janu. i dont know how to put it decently i mean he would be exhausted on your HM πŸ˜†πŸ€£ since u dont want to leave the Hotel room..

@Navz amazing analysis sweetie. Totally agree with you that today's episode rocked because of Nivi. What I loved most is the increasing comfort level between NivRen, now I can see Nivi as Viren's true friend the way she was getting bossy and all. Viren knows that reverse psychology always works, last too episodes are perfect example of that. Loved the way you explained Nivi's hesitance for going on HM. 

@Rach loved your analysis sweetie and all the adjective you used for Nivi, she was great today. I can't agree more with your analysis of VD's character.

@Moni loved your take on today's episode, I can clearly see your excitement in your writing. I can picture you jumping with joy. 

Thanks Aashvee, Sneha, Sauji, Payal and Rach for your lovely comments. Well I only say that I had a really good teachers. πŸ˜‰
JUst finished reading rest of the analysis. RAchu, Navi, MOni and Ketty you girls have added stars to the already mind blowing episode. Absolutely Loved it .....πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Payal janu just finished reading ur yesterday's analysis (sorry could not get out of NivRen land) had to watch the episode 100 times to satisfy myself..... You are such an awesome writer janu and i love your choice of words...  and the way u put it across... πŸ€—πŸ€—