India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 100)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Guys i am gonna dissapear for a sec and senha darlz give us a clue sweets. I will be back soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafan

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Okay what if Viren is running after Nivi on the beach and he catches her from behind and he hugs her tight around the waist and he swings her around in a circle and her hair is flying all around them and even falling all on his face and then, they slip in the sand and they both fall downBlushing

and then the waves come and cover them bothBlushing

OMG janu this is exactly how i thought they shld show it..... telepathy janu.. seriously will die for sucha scene and after they fall Nivi below and Viren up. Viren should remove the strands of her hair coverng her beautiful face and then some more romance Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Thanks Snehoo Hug
From the article:
 "Viren has come up with an idea to spend some time with his wife Nivi out of the house so that she will feel better. He takes permission from his family and will soon announce to Nivi that they are going on their honeymoon! Sood family then suggests Divya and Siddharth too to go on a holiday. Co-incidentally they choose the same place for their outing. Chanchal will show displeasure over this decision of Viren, however she will not be able to stop them due to his changed attitude."

Okay, who do you think will suggest PB and S go on a holiday?

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 12 January 2011 at 4:19am
Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
What happened to RS? In Bidaai the HM was in Kerala and actually shot there so why is he making Madh Island Goa?????

aashvee.rahejaShayafan

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Where is Mud Island? And if they are not going to Goa, Sanju will have to change her travel plans slightly.Hug Sanju, are you listening jaanLOL

Sorry to barge in, Madh island is one of the beaches in north mumbai.

Hey Vids thanks honey. I was abt to open google map to find the exact location....I thought i fell out of Mumbai but glad to know its in Mumbai only

aashvee.rahejavids08

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

What happened to RS? In Bidaai the HM was in Kerala and actually shot there so why is he making Madh Island Goa?????

Hey Shanti Hug I have no clue why they are not going to Goa. if they can fly to Mumbai, they can fly to Goa? But maybe because this is not going to be the actual HM, if you know what I mean. I mean this is actually "pretend HM where the MP is caught or somethingLOL"

So, maybe, once all is okay and they go on their real honeymoonBlushing who knows, they might actually go to the place where they say they will goBlushing

Gita97

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
OMG i burst out reading ur comment. Viren will put mud on Nivi lovingly Embarrassed Lolz girl u r crazy and u know what another song came to my mind when i read it. now guess which one can it be Wink

[/QUOTE]

Oh! Another guessing game? CoolLOL Give some clues. Old or new. names of actors etcLOL
[/QUOTE]

Oh so u r liking the guessing gam. But this one is too easy janu, i am sure if i tell u the actors u will get it... so i will give u lighter hints okay

again it has to be sumthing with the beach and it has both sexy actors ( i mean hero and heroine)Wink

aashvee.raheja

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Snehooo, that is so cool jaan HugHugthink of moreBlushing

Shovee, come back soonHugHug

Snehoo, is it Akshay and kareena?

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 12 January 2011 at 4:25am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index