Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan (Page 10)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Wow yaar new thread. Mahi awesome introduction to our Nivren and lovely song. Yaar I'm so jealous of u guys. All u guys  can write so well. i wish I was just 1% good as u guys but lovely yaar.

Payal what analaysis. Portrayed Beautifully each and every scene.
Hey my Zarmeen is here. Hug How are you dear?? Glad to catch you online, again, like yesterday. Wink How is your arm? Better? Or is it still hurting? Thanks ton jaan, for liking my analysis. Smile
Jaani don't ask abt my arm coz I guess it will not stop bothering me. That's y I 'm not online that much and I'm hating it But jaani I swear the way u guys write it is simply amazing.  tHanks a ton to u guys that make the episode look more amazing

Edited by zarmeeno - 10 January 2011 at 11:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Wow yaar new thread. Mahi awesome introduction to our Nivren and lovely song. Yaar I'm so jealous of u guys. All u guys  can write so well. i wish I was just 1% good as u guys but lovely yaar.

Hi Zarmeen how r u now dear?

simran728Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
yeah girls that what I was thinking...that today i will try to give my analysis for the first time.

but my head is just spinning right now. don't even know where to start my thoughts? 

todays epi covered a lot..but don't know how substantial is any of it. But, today for the first time PB had no dialogs. oh i feel so good. 

pls yaar iss Sid Windex ke bachche ko...koi pls kill him. plz plz plz. kya Sid and Nivi ko ...dono ko koi bimari hai?? they both cant see the most obvious MP standing in front of them?? why? dear lord why? I would gladly give my brain to them..but its fill with Nivren right now. 

Nivi and Sid both know they lives are shattered by JAAL and Sid is telling Viren..this cant be possible?? no one in the house can do?? oh my god. maybe sid is the one thats why he is defending himself..

and Nivi..inspite of knowing CC ..she is still not doubting her? 

Dono se behtar to Viren hai. Atleast he can read ppl..good or bad..both. he can read Nivi, BS, NT, and CC and YD too. wow. 

Scintillatingashred12

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

hey sweetie not good that's y I don't come online that much coz after sometime the arm starts hurting really bad.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by simran728

hey payal, suchi, ketty...Mahi,,.plz read my idea on Viren's reply on page 8. what do you think?? total Time pass na?? i bet viren will think of that.

Simran good theory sweetie. But I want something substantial this time. The problem is that ticket was for 2 days back I guess, it says 7th Jan. So his car broke down reason won't fly.

ya but Nivi said ..in the morning when she saw the ticket ke "parso ka ticket??" so thats means Viren came 1 day later than the ticket day. which is the confrontation day and next day after taking shower n stuff she saw the ticket.

so, it means that Viren could have previous night instead of the day he came. Please re watch the scene no?? plz for my sake? i will not be able to sleep now ..thinking of this ticket..

gmann2010

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey my Zarmeen is here. Hug How are you dear?? Glad to catch you online, again, like yesterday. Wink How is your arm? Better? Or is it still hurting? Thanks ton jaan, for liking my analysis. Smile
Jaani don't ask abt my arm coz I guess it will not stop bothering me. That's y I 'm not online that much and I'm hating it But jaani I swear the way u guys write it is simply amazing.  tHanks a ton to u guys that make the episode look more amazing
Zarmeen, dear that sucks. Cry  So, it's still giving you trouble, huh? I can imagine, I would hate it too, if something prevents me from coming online and chatting with everyone on the thread. Are you taking any painkillers or braving it out completely? Hope that heals fast and you feel better soon.

Edited by Excruciating - 11 January 2011 at 12:04am
gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged

hey sweetie not good that's y I don't come online that much coz after sometime the arm starts hurting really bad.

Oh sweetie I am sorry to hear that. You better take rest then. I hope it gets better soon. Take care dear.

Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

yeah girls that what I was thinking...that today i will try to give my analysis for the first time.

but my head is just spinning right now. don't even know where to start my thoughts? 

todays epi covered a lot..but don't know how substantial is any of it. But, today for the first time PB had no dialogs. oh i feel so good. 

pls yaar iss Sid Windex ke bachche ko...koi pls kill him. plz plz plz. kya Sid and Nivi ko ...dono ko koi bimari hai?? they both cant see the most obvious MP standing in front of them?? why? dear lord why? I would gladly give my brain to them..but its fill with Nivren right now. 

Nivi and Sid both know they lives are shattered by JAAL and Sid is telling Viren..this cant be possible?? no one in the house can do?? oh my god. maybe sid is the one thats why he is defending himself..

and Nivi..inspite of knowing CC ..she is still not doubting her? 

Dono se behtar to Viren hai. Atleast he can read ppl..good or bad..both. he can read Nivi, BS, NT, and CC and YD too. wow. 
Simran, I agree with what you are saying. It baffles me as well that why can no one see the most obvious suspect, CC!! I mean, she has given so many reasons!! And, Nivi knows it first hand how much CC hates her, she still cannot think it can be her and is actually suspecting Sid? I just don't understand their reasoning.

simran728gmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index