Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahix3 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

lolz mahi cause she has no brain and ashvee called her pea brain and well all loved that name so we decided to call Divya a PB lolz.😆

That's adorable. I was curious why we called her PB instead of DD (which obviously stands for dumb-Divya) but even calling her pea brain is too cute of a nickname. She's just a dumb brainless .... bandhar!

Oooh I made taandori chicken for the first time (and made shaami kababs again) for dinner! I'm excited!!!
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Hi Faiza sweets, amazing analysis, thanks for doing this even though you weren't feeling well. I am suspecting CTs too, don't know what's up with them, but not complaining, I just loved last two episodes. Good catch sweetie about how Nivi lowers her eyes when someone mentioned about Viren's love, yup you only do that when you are trying to hide something.Hehehehe Faiza I am scary cat in my family too, I am afraid of dark and when I was kid I used to hide under a chair whenever there was fighting scene on TV or in theater. BTW HL classes for PB is more like 10 days and Munda out, she is just going to push Sid out of PB's life, that's for sure. Do you know what's up with Viren's shoes, first yellow, then purple and today he was wearing red. 😲

Best of luck for your English GCSE, can't believe you wrote that scene and also about mehendi, Faiza you are showing clear signs of NivRen psychotics. 😆

HELLLO KETTY DIIIIIIIII!!!
Thank Youuuuuuuuu!!!
Oh You Gave Me SUCH A Boost!!
OMV!!! I KNOW, 10 DAYS AND MUNDA OUT!!!
OH THANK GOD, FINALLY SOME ONE WHO IS SCARED OF THE DARK!!!
Viren's Shoes, OH I JUST LOVEEE VIREN'S CONVERSES!!! THEY'RE SOOO COOOL!
I've Got The Exact Pair Like His!! Gonna Start Wearing Them More Now! 😉😉
Awww, Thank Youu, Yes I NEED Good Luck. I'll Tell You And All You Guys My Grade Tomorrow!!
YUP, I USED THAT IN MY STORY!!! ... It Was Worth 20 Marks, So Hopefully I Should Score 17 Or 18 ... Inshallah!!
AND MEHENDI ... LMAAAO, Im Suprised Im Not Caught Yet!!

BTW, DII, YOUR ANALYSIS WAS SOOOO FUNNY. LMAAAO, VD STATED THE BIGGEST SECRET EVER!!! 😆
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@mahi,Navz and Milee-  OK I read ur analysis. wow girls again what do i say??

I really loved reading your thoughts and view on the episode. today we had such an awsome episode and it keeps getting better and better each time i read the analysis.

You 3 sweety did and awsome job as usual. I just went to dream world reading such nice analysis. I wonder some time how u girls are able to go so deep  but then again i think oh mahi lolz and she can do anything for her viren rite mahi😉lolz.

@milee- jaan i really look up to now, wow even though you r so sick you did an amazing job at the analysis and i thankyou for doing this for us🤗I hope you feel better soon jaan and my prayers are with you.

@Navz- jannu always u give fantastic thoughts about the epi and i always have a blast reading them. From the beginning (when i was silent reader) I use to read ur analysis and save them on my computer cause i use to be so facinated by how brilliently you think and predict the episode. Now i save everyones analysis but jaan do give me tips on how you think like this lolz. You are just one awsome girl🤗

@mahi- jannu, my precious little sister🤗🤗I really loved your analysis jannu. as usual u went deep into viren lolz. i really love you for this and have a blast reading ur comments lolz. I wish i can get u a viren rite now, but then again god knows what u will do that poor thing lolz (jokes)🤗

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

ketty howcome I always miss ur analysis . can u plz tell me the pagane on whic u have todays analysis

Ketty I'm so sorry i read ur analysis but coz it was in blue i thought it was Mahi's and continuously told Mahi abt the analysis. But I wangt to let u know amazing and just like u I tend to iedit Disid scene or DD and HL scene
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Aaa FAIZA🤗sweety hope u feel better soon jaan. OMG what an analysis, i am getting so happy reading everyones analysis. Faiza i loved what u wrote jaan, awsome. 🤗.you take care now jaan dont want you to fall sick sweety.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Hi Faiza sweets, amazing analysis, thanks for doing this even though you weren't feeling well. I am suspecting CTs too, don't know what's up with them, but not complaining, I just loved last two episodes. Good catch sweetie about how Nivi lowers her eyes when someone mentioned about Viren's love, yup you only do that when you are trying to hide something.Hehehehe Faiza I am scary cat in my family too, I am afraid of dark and when I was kid I used to hide under a chair whenever there was fighting scene on TV or in theater. BTW HL classes for PB is more like 10 days and Munda out, she is just going to push Sid out of PB's life, that's for sure. Do you know what's up with Viren's shoes, first yellow, then purple and today he was wearing red. 😲

Best of luck for your English GCSE, can't believe you wrote that scene and also about mehendi, Faiza you are showing clear signs of NivRen psychotics. 😆

Faiza have to agree with Keety here. Lovely analysis sweetie and again agree with Ketty here with HL lessons to PB there r more chances of munda being out rather than in and yaar I'm eagerly waiting for the day where S. will take out hi frutration of bein boss around on DD one day and will tell her clearly that he doe not love her and that would be the biggest punishment for her and HL but again as I keep on saying that I want NT daadi to tell DD the truth coz she is the only one who will tell her the truth with a tight slap on her and HL face.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahix3

That's adorable. I was curious why we called her PB instead of DD (which obviously stands for dumb-Divya) but even calling her pea brain is too cute of a nickname. She's just a dumb brainless .... bandhar!

Oooh I made taandori chicken for the first time (and made shaami kababs again) for dinner! I'm excited!!!

MAhi i know she is everything that is related to dumb lolz. I like how u called her a dumb brainless bandhar lolz😆 see we have sooo many names for her lolz😆

Wow u made all that??I need cooking lessons from u jaan, i cant make a thing😭My mom will love you lolz.😆
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

Aaa FAIZA🤗sweety hope u feel better soon jaan. OMG what an analysis, i am getting so happy reading everyones analysis. Faiza i loved what u wrote jaan, awsome. 🤗.you take care now jaan dont want you to fall sick sweety.

SHOVAAAAAAAAAAA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
🤗
I Supoose I Just Need Sleep.
School Tomorrow, AND REULSTS!!! 😭
Will Tell You How I Did!!
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
I Shall Take Rest Meri Brainwave Ausie Behnaaa 😉
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ketty I'm so sorry i read ur analysis but coz it was in blue i thought it was Mahi's and continuously told Mahi abt the analysis. But I wangt to let u know amazing and just like u I tend to iedit Disid scene or DD and HL scene

Thanks sweetie, Mahi writes in all color, I just stick to one. 😆 But yes it can be confusing. I hate DD and HL, really want to hit my laptop screen when they come on screen, it is better to ignore them rather than getting a new laptop. 😆
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail

Faiza have to agree with Keety here. Lovely analysis sweetie and again agree with Ketty here with HL lessons to PB there r more chances of munda being out rather than in and yaar I'm eagerly waiting for the day where S. will take out hi frutration of bein boss around on DD one day and will tell her clearly that he doe not love her and that would be the biggest punishment for her and HL but again as I keep on saying that I want NT daadi to tell DD the truth coz she is the only one who will tell her the truth with a tight slap on her and HL face.

@Zarmeen Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
Helllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
And Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!
YUP, I Agree.
I DUNNO WHEN PB Will Find Out.
And Munda Toh Gayaa Kaam Se!!! 😉😆