Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Payal how r u? yes you mentioned it sweetie. Thanks for liking my font color.

ketty jaan you wrote ur analysis??I am so glad. I want the pg number sweets Plz 🤗
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Shova sweetie you are late for the party today. how r u dear? ðŸ¤— Mine is I think on page 125.

aaa thanks keety OMG i cant wait to read it. ahaha yes i am late as usual i have to go soon to my class😭 but i will quickly read ur analysis.😃
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

ketty jaan you wrote ur analysis??I am so glad. I want the pg number sweets Plz 🤗

Sweetie I already replied to your post, see you missed my hello. ðŸ˜­ It's on page 125 I think.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahix3

Hello my pyaari di. I'm good! Dying after today's amazing episode!

MAHI🤗sweets glad to hear ur good. ahah yes i am dying too jaan. Thanks soo much for ur analysis jaan i will read them now along with ketty's

NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Sweetie I already replied to your post, see you missed my hello. ðŸ˜­ It's on page 125 I think.

Oh jaan sorry yes i did miss ur post eirlier but i found it and replied to it.
xaviara thumbnail
Girls i'm off now, if Anju and Suchi come, tell them I missed them a lot and that I hope everything is okay with them ! I'll cya girls tomorrow !! Byeeeee !! *hugs*
gmann2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

Girls i'm off now, if Anju and Suchi come, tell them I missed them a lot and that I hope everything is okay with them ! I'll cya girls tomorrow !! Byeeeee !! *hugs*

Good night Navz. SD. Suchi was online after episode but she didn't like episode due to BG music of stalker during NivRen scenes, I think she was bummed out so she left. Haven't seen Anju today. Hope everything is alright with her. See you tomorrow. 
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Milee sweetie hats off to you yaar despite of not feeling well u were still ale to give mind blowing analysis. Yaar love u and plz do take care of urself and hope to cu today.

navi jaani thank u so much for uploading it on YT. Loads of love and a very very big hug for u.

Mahi u r in full form these days. U really do need to go to India to get ur Viren. Anyways sweetie how r u feeling now. I hope u r not again out jumping in the snow barefeet.

All: Yaar what should i say abt today' episode. Have already watched it like more than 390 times and now thanks to Navi for uploading the video on YT I think so it will be more that 100 times today. Y just can't we get these stress free episodes more often with no CC, YD. Though I would not mind an episode without HL also. She is dictating her daughters life. She's definitely gonna ruin her daughters life but I'm afraid that she might get her to do something which might ruin Nivren though they trust each other immensley and the best thing abt their relationship is communication. They do communicate their concerns with each other but still. Nivi was today the way she use to be before marriage. Bossing around Viren the way she use to boss him around before marriage but hats off to Viren he always makes her agree to what he wants but not by forcing himself on her. He know how to make her say yes.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Wow Zarmeen that's some number. I loved last two episodes, I don't understand why they need a stressful situations to raise TRP, I see more people happy today about show that on maha episode. Don't get this CTs. Anyways I love how Viren applies reverse psychology on Nivi and Nivi just falls for it. Since yesterday he is doing this. He exactly knows how to make Nivi dance according to his wishes. Nivi doesn't need that technique much as her wishes are always Viren's command, but now looking at Nivi today she is not going to be far behind Viren in anyways. 
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Good night Navz. SD. Suchi was online after episode but she didn't like episode due to BG music of stalker during NivRen scenes, I think she was bummed out so she left. Haven't seen Anju today. Hope everything is alright with her. See you tomorrow. 

hmm yes i was also upset with the BG music why did they give that??????
So what is happening with anju and suchi??? No i am worried. are they allrite?????

Bye Navz sweets we didnt even get to talk😭

Ketty do u know which pg i can find Navz and milee's analysis as well. thanks sweets i am bothering u soo much, oh well get use to of this annoying shova lolz😃. Love u jaan.