NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan - Page 110

Posted: 13 years ago
@miliee thanxxxx jaaan . it means a lottt for me .
Millie again a mindwobbling Analysis I loved it and agree the way you describe VD relation with both Nivi and Viren and the name Awesome threesome. Definitely when 3 are together they steel the limelight of the show.  

One thing I really want the day VD comes to know about JAAL that they killed Bhuvan, they are responsible for ruining Sid life by getting him married with Divya. I want her to slap hard on JAAL face and forget all the marayada and give Chanchal a very good peace of mind. I don't want her to cry and send both of them to JAIL and not forgive them and give love and support to Viren which he must be needing at that time.
@ milee : thanks a ton for liking my analysis but in front of yours, it is nothing !!! I'm missing Anju a lot tonight, I wonder where is she ? I haven't seen her at all today, I hope everything is well with her !!

Sweetie you must rest now and keep taking breaks in between work so you don't get tired because you said na you are feeling week, so conserve your energy as much as you can and please take care !! *hugs*

Originally posted by milee1014

@Rachu, your analysis was short and sweet. Yes, Nivi is getting there and Viren bachu bachkay rahna. She is learning pretty fast from you.

@Navi, Beautiful analysis dear as usual, Loved your point on Nivi's worry I had the same thoughts and wrote the same.

@Ketty, you did an analysis too, NivRen ka jadoo. But I loved it so much getting influenced by all haan.

@Mahi, Good one but tumhara mein kya karoon. I don't know how we can control you but be aware that Viren is 100% Patnivrata Pati hai and our Nivi is getting their if you look at her husband wrong way she is a tigress so be awareπŸ˜†

@Moni, I knew you would write such big analysis. Good one dear keep on rocking.

@All, sorry I just could find these analysis and could not read all your posts as I am still feeling weak and could not hold up for long. Sorry for that but I miss you all so much.
So I better get back I have some work and need to rest. So see you all tomorrow.

Hey... come on, di. If Viren were real then Nivi would have NO chance what so ever. Viren can be the most patnivrata pati ever but if he were up against me, he wouldn't be able to handle it. I'd make Viren go crazy over me. And Nivi... he'd forget she ever existed. Hehe. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by gmann2010

Very true Rach, what we saw today was just a trailer, not the whole movie, picture bhi baki hai mere dost. But it was wonderful delight to watch her like that.  It was Nivi before marriage with little bit for gist. And shows that what a pure and unconditional love of someone can do to a person, she is changing without even realizing. 

Nivi knows how insanely in love with her is Viren, yet the fact that she didn't even like that fact that he mentioned giving all those clothes to another girl or going to holidays with her speaks volumes about how much she loves him !! With is such a huge contrast to her love for Sid, where she was ready to give him up to her sister !! Had it been Viren instead of Sid, I have doubts about the fact that she would have given him up so easily to Divya, and lets suppose even if she did thought for a second, it would have not worked because Viren would have known what is going on in her mind in a second and would have told Divya everything instead of romancing her !!!

@Ketty, thanks dear for the comments.And Yes I want to see this chatpati Nivi always but I love the innocent one too. But have to say Viren only can bring that chatpati Nivi out. And yes, I was like Nivi after marriage poor my dear Husband abhi bhi chel raha hai mujeπŸ˜†.

@Moni, thank you dear for loving my analysis.

@Navi, oh dear you are so sweet with your comments. Didn't I write in my analysis that only Viren knows the real Nivi, I think even dadi doesn't know that her granddaughter has that quality. He saw her all angry mode and all right when they met as strangers that is the reason I think but I love Viren for bringing this real Nivi out. Today and yesterday scenes were really awesome. They are behaving just like typical newly married couple. I am dying to see what will happen in their holiday. what will he do to and how will she react. And the segment you sent me is gearing up my anticipation more and more. They said something about adventure, do you think they will be outing somewhere alone. I really don't know how RS shows work. Because after a long gap I just watched MJHT and it was a youth show and they were very bold with some of their scenes.
And yes, I am taking little breaks in between work.

@RAchu, thanks dear for the comment. And yes our Awesome Threesome stole the show. I love them to the core.
I love her to give a good slap to JAAL too but I don't think she will send them to jail. She is very kind hearted person dear so she will excuse them but their Son won't excuse them because he always sides with truth. It will be his wife, Tayiji and Sid who will make him understand and make him pardon his parents.

Originally posted by xaviara

@ milee : thanks a ton for liking my analysis but in front of yours, it is nothing !!! I'm missing Anju a lot tonight, I wonder where is she ? I haven't seen her at all today, I hope everything is well with her !!

Sweetie you must rest now and keep taking breaks in between work so you don't get tired because you said na you are feeling week, so conserve your energy as much as you can and please take care !! *hugs*

Oh Navi, don't say like that I love your analysis. Its amazing the way you write. So don't you ever say like that.

So Anju, wasn't here all day. Hope everything is fine.

Originally posted by mahix3

Hey... come on, di. If Viren were real then Nivi would have NO chance what so ever. Viren can be the most patnivrata pati ever but if he were up against me, he wouldn't be able to handle it. I'd make Viren go crazy over me. And Nivi... he'd forget she ever existed. Hehe. πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Tu bhi na kabi nahi sudregi. Take care you crazy girl. πŸ˜†
Ok girls I am off, see you all tomorrow. And wish we get some more NivRen's chatpati scenes.
Originally posted by milee1014

@Rachu, your analysis was short and sweet. Yes, Nivi is getting there and Viren bachu bachkay rahna. She is learning pretty fast from you.

@Navi, Beautiful analysis dear as usual, Loved your point on Nivi's worry I had the same thoughts and wrote the same.

@Ketty, you did an analysis too, NivRen ka jadoo. But I loved it so much getting influenced by all haan.

@Mahi, Good one but tumhara mein kya karoon. I don't know how we can control you but be aware that Viren is 100% Patnivrata Pati hai and our Nivi is getting their if you look at her husband wrong way she is a tigress so be awareπŸ˜†

@Moni, I knew you would write such big analysis. Good one dear keep on rocking.

@All, sorry I just could find these analysis and could not read all your posts as I am still feeling weak and could not hold up for long. Sorry for that but I miss you all so much.
So I better get back I have some work and need to rest. So see you all tomorrow.
Thanks Milee, it means a lot. Waise sangat ka asar thoda to hoga hi na. But thing is I am very impatient person and restless person, and writing analysis is not my cup of tea. I can't sit still for more than few minutes and even can't hold a thought for longer period. I always wonder how you all do this everyday and I admire all of you for taking so much time putting your thoughts together.