Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mahix3

I have to ask this...

but why is it that in the honeymoon
Nivi and Divya will go back to wearing salwaars?
It's like the same happened in Bidaai...
after marriage the girls would wear saris
but then when they went on their honeymoon
they would wear salwaars again.
Is this a Rajan S type of thing?
😲

No sweetie its not a RS thing, its about comfort level ! Since Nivi and Divya would be too shy to wear western dresses, they are going to wear salwars because they are more casual and comfortable wear for outings, sari would be tricky to handle, especially if you are hanging out on  a beach 😊

mahix3 thumbnail
Yaar, the perfect episode would have been Divya and Hemleta free as well!
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahix3

I have to ask this...

but why is it that in the honeymoon
Nivi and Divya will go back to wearing salwaars?
It's like the same happened in Bidaai...
after marriage the girls would wear saris
but then when they went on their honeymoon
they would wear salwaars again.
Is this a Rajan S type of thing?
😲

Na re Janu its natural, When u go out or travel somewhere u tend to wear clothes u r comfortable in... In real life too women who wear sarees as daily wear switch to Chudidars when they go for a picnic or outing.... I have seen my Mom and aunties do that...

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sneha, Sauji, Sanju, Mahi, Lamya - Hi my lovelies. πŸ€— OMG, this was just an amazing episode. I am so excited. I wish someone anyone of you his here and I can give you a hug. Today's episode has made me so happy. I cannot tell you. As you said, it is so diffucult to describe this feeling you are having after watching the episode today.
Sanju - Girl you got lucky, dear. I would love to receive such a fabulous birthday gift.
Hi, Navz is here too. Hi, sweets. πŸ€— Did you see the episode?? I think I have gone really crazy after watching it..Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A big Happy BDay to you Sanju !! And this must be a great bday present for you from KM as the episode was mindblowing...

Maybe the CTs decided to make us happy after last week and I thank them .

I though feel a little sad for Nivi as even though she knows she is going on a HM she still feels a little sad as she is asking fate what more in store do you have for me πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

But today Viren Sood was the best and I dont think anyone can be a better romantic hero than him ...sigh !!!
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

No sweetie its not a RS thing, its about comfort level ! Since Nivi and Divya would be too shy to wear western dresses, they are going to wear salwars because they are more casual and comfortable wear for outings, sari would be tricky to handle, especially if you are hanging out on  a beach 😊

WAIT! So you actually go out of your hotel room during your honeymoon!?

Lol, I kid, I kid. Divya be too shy to wear western clothes? HAH! If she could, then she'd dress in tiny little skirts and tops that are too tight. She is a huge wanna-be. She'd love to be more westernized, if she could be. If Sid brought Divya the clothes that Viren bought Nivi, Divya would jump at the chance to wear them. Hell, she'd want to even wear them BEFORE they left to their honeymoon. 

But you're right about the whole comfort level thing.
What would make this honeymoon even more comfortable?

....if Sid and Divya got lost in an abyss. 
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: xaviara

arrey navs divya used to wear western clothes m sure she shld be okay! it's nivi dats more of a scared one there
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Sneha, Sauji, Sanju, Mahi, Lamya - Hi my lovelies. πŸ€— OMG, this was just an amazing episode. I am so excited. I wish someone anyone of you his here and I can give you a hug. Today's episode has made me so happy. I cannot tell you. As you said, it is so diffucult to describe this feeling you are having after watching the episode today.

Sanju - Girl you got lucky, dear. I would love to receive such a fabulous birthday gift.
Hi, Navz is here too. Hi, sweets. πŸ€— Did you see the episode?? I think I have gone really crazy after watching it..

we still can have hug-πŸ€—

yes it just too adorable episode, also I wanted to do that happy dance with virenβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ€£
though i don't know dancing, it was so inspiring and natural reaction πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒ
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Rachu, Zarmeen ,my jaanus πŸ€— πŸ€— OMG, I have gone crazy, I really have. Wow, what an episode, my lovelies. So cute. I wish I could give you guys a hug, like a real hug. πŸ˜” But have to say this, it was fantastic. I am so thrilled.   Where is everyone??

Same here yaar but unfortunately  πŸ˜” we have to go with this πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— but yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar ufffffffffffffffffffffffff can't get over it. Have already watched the episode 12 times. So lets c
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Na re Janu its natural, When u go out or travel somewhere u tend to wear clothes u r comfortable in... In real life too women who wear sarees as daily wear switch to Chudidars when they go for a picnic or outing.... I have seen my Mom and aunties do that...

See, now I didn't know that. I didn't think that women wear saris all the time in real life. Do they sleep in saris too? (I doubt they sleep the way in serials with all that makeup and jewelry on but wearing a sari to sleep would be uncomfortable. And every desi function I have, I usually wear a sari unless it's outdoors or too cold but well I didn't know that's how it worked. I thought it was a Rajan thing-- like sending double couples on the same honeymoon.
πŸ˜•