Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Ashly. You are a sweetheart. I was wondering that too ke why CTs are so maherban at us. Two days in row. πŸ˜² I can't hide my excitement after watching first 3 parts. πŸ˜ƒ

When Viren said there must be someone in this whole city who wants to go with me, and I was thinking about Mahi, Sanju, and Aashvee. Girls your Viren is calling. πŸ˜†
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG That NivRen scene where Viren is doing a victory dance as Nivi grabs the phone and says they are coming and not to cancel is beyond awesome😍

At last VD understands what we always knew: No one better than MunchKIN to get his chaandni to do something. Awww
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ok dears...i'm logging off....actually my head is paining since morning...was up till now 4 d update...hoping to see d awesome analyses n navi's scenes soon....
gud nite n sweet nivren dreams...
Shayafan thumbnail
OMG so tomorrow they are off to Goa ,, so 2 days of HM scenes we will get before this weekend. Am so excited.... running to watch the uploads πŸ˜ƒ
Shayafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

ok dears...i'm logging off....actually my head is paining since morning...was up till now 4 d update...hoping to see d awesome analyses n navi's scenes soon....

Oh Ashly so so sweet of u hun πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Take care honey. Hoping to catch u soon πŸ˜ƒ
gmann2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

Good night sweetie. SD and take care. πŸ€—
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Knock knock its Mew here!πŸ˜† i'm soooooooo happy today bcz of the wonderful episode loved Viren's victory dance🀣 and mostly because of the  nice comments on my story seriously i'm tickled pink with joy! β˜ΊοΈ
and of course sooo many likes my confidence is really high ! and even i'm doing a victory dance
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
good morning guyz 

How was the episode today. Just logged in
mahix3 thumbnail
Yaar, I left on page 89 and come back and 3O pages are filled.
Off to watch the episode the catch up.
The segment that Navz di pmed me was awesome.

gmann2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

OMG That NivRen scene where Viren is doing a victory dance as Nivi grabs the phone and says they are coming and not to cancel is beyond awesome😍

At last VD understands what we always knew: No one better than MunchKIN to get his chaandni to do something. Awww

Oh sweetie that was the best part. And yipeeeeee No CC and YD today. God everyday should be like this. πŸ˜† 

Did I mention I hate PB? Oh why O why phool ke saath hamesha kaante kyun hote hai yaar. Argh..... please sweetie pock a lots of pins in PB voodoo doll today for me.