Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hey Payal how are you even I missed chatting with you and I did missed your romantic dissection have you done it tell me the page number please.
Navz thanks  for the UMlink you are so sweet.

Hey, Rach same here dear. Really missed chatting with you yesterday. Was so busy with dear the whole day at work. Hopefully today's not like that. Anyhow, it is on page-90. Thanks for asking for it, sweets.
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ya ketty that song popped in my head and seing that scene i cld think of this song only so i am gnna make the vm =D
it'll be a really short one though
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

What a cute segment but the best part is that S. is wearing a suit on vacation as wellπŸ˜†. Yaar vacation mein tu jean mein aa jao

are nahin janu he has packed his bag with dual motive, ek to thode din ka vacation and then he will run off from the HM to a place where PB can't find him πŸ˜‰

bhool gayi rachu ke bag wala anaylysis πŸ˜†
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Girls, which page is Payal's analysis... Please tell me..
Sneha, I think it is a good idea to PM analysis to all of you girls too as it is difficult to find everyone's
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

Awwww, I'm glad my jaanuπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—I'm so hyper and in NivRen land and KinHa land😍

Sweetie don't worry we all are
Scintillating thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Helly Payal: Read ur analysis of teh yesterday episode. Yaar what a mind blowing analysis. After reading ur analysis I had to go bak and wath  the episode.

Zarmeen, my jaan, how are you dear? πŸ€— Thanks, my sweets for liking it that much that you had to go back and see the episode. So sweet of you to say that. 😊 By the way, before I forget how is your arm? Did you go for the x-ray?
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

are nahin janu he has packed his bag with dual motive, ek to thode din ka vacation and then he will run off from the HM to a place where PB can't find him πŸ˜‰
bhool gayi rachu ke bag wala anaylysis πŸ˜†

Sorry yaar my mistake. Waisy PB will be more jealous now as Viren and Nivi will win the game and Viren was able to feel Nivi's hand
Scintillating thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Girls, which page is Payal's analysis... Please tell me..

Sneha, I think it is a good idea to PM analysis to all of you girls too as it is difficult to find everyone's

Anju, my sweets how are you?? πŸ€— I feel bad you didn't answer my posts from yesterday. 😭 Just kidding, I think you missed them twice you came online. I was mainly asking you if you seriously wrote these amazing analysis from work daily/? How could you do that, dear?? Wow, I am in serious awe, really!! My post is on page-90 dear.
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
okay guys m off to update!
will be baq πŸ˜ƒ
pray dat i get some treat today πŸ˜›
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
part1-
vd-pb kitchen...
vd tells her abt nivren going out but vd doesnt know wer..
pb sad..
viren takes nvi to room to show some new dresses for her...a cute scene wer he's insisting her to take modern dresses...viren becomes ziddi (i think i saw a glimpse of obsession) n vd comes...she interrupts n a cute scene...wen she leaves, she says i dont want to go...
pb complaints to hl in her home...
viren asks y n she says we shud take family too n viren is irritated n makes fun of her...he does confront her indirectly n says she's coward n something else (i didnt get it) n leaves(somewat cute fight)...nivi's upset..
sid comes n pb's drama n finally sid agrees to go...precap scene but sid says no its not i just wanna spend time with u..

coming up-viren tells nivi dat sidya too coming to same resort...nivi wonders..
pb says so i've decided i wont come...sid wonders...