Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

SanjuπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—surprise mila😳 Hope you had a lovely lovely day jaanupieπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

nope m gonna wait until the clock stikes 12 in india =D ;-)
uske baad no hope *sigh*
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Keettyy u missedd me 😭😭😭😭 .hu cn u forget me 😭😭😭😭 

Okkk Gals i m gongg for now . As VIREN SOOD gongg 2 come lolzzzz so byee for now . I will meett u all after d episode . lovv u allll
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Thanks Aashvee, Sneha and Navz for lovely analysis of segment, you guys rock. πŸ€—

Wow Sneha I loved your interpretation of segment. Like you I loved Rishma today, she was being witty today and not Nivi. And Viren has so many radars for Nivi. How can he not recognize his favorite obsession. πŸ˜†

Aashvee loved your ankhon dekha haal. Yaar were your keep pausing it or what? πŸ˜†

Navz when I was watching that segment, I thought Sid will catch Nivi's hand, TG it wasn't Nivi, otherwise green monster would have killed him for sure. Rishma teasing KinHa part was best, Neha was keeping a straight face but Kinny couldn't hold it. πŸ˜³

Seriously Ketty Rishma for a change was the main attraction of the segment. OMG junglee night and jumma chumma. i still cant control my laughter over the dialogues/song and KInHa's reaction πŸ˜†
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

i just hope we get d segment scene atleast tmrw...

sneha, navi,aashvee...beautiful analyses of d segment dears....
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What a cute segment but the best part is that S. is wearing a suit on vacation as wellπŸ˜†. Yaar vacation mein tu jean mein aa jao
Shayafan thumbnail

hey AnjuπŸ€—That sounds super awesome😍 Can't wait. And I want this too😳

I also want her hair slightly wet and he running his hands through it as well. I love it when he touches her hair😍

Yeah Aashu her hair is his second obsession πŸ˜† U see even while trying to touch her cheeks or hugging her he touches her hair πŸ˜‰
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

nope m gonna wait until the clock stikes 12 in india =D ;-)
uske baad no hope *sigh*

Aisa mat kaho Sanju, my heart will breakπŸ˜­πŸ’” Because I'm sitting here getting vicariously excited about your joy😳

Miilega zaroor. Shayad kuch time lagega. But I'm sure you will get it jaan. Don't loose hope and don't be sad please.😭 Not today, jaan. promise😳
πŸ€—
Shayafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

@ rachu: oye nayi nivren vm dkh lena..atleast u'll stop linking me with nanu 🀣

hahaha! my bday treat for u all!

Hey u changed ur display pic honey. this one too is gr8πŸ˜ƒ
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

zarmeeee, jaanu,πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— you forgot me😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

How are you jaanupie? And how is your hand now?

Nahin jaanu how can I forget u. Meri itni majaal. I'm better sweetie. So how r u
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sorry girls I came back after watching the segment Our cutie-cutiepie are looking outstanding splecially Nivi in her blue suit is looking very beautiful and even Divya is also looking very beautiful in her suit but today's attraction was Sidharth he is looking really handsome sorry for drooling over him but suits really suits him I really loved him in grey suit. Previously I never wanted to see him when on screen but today my eyes were mostly on him even more than my cutie Viren. No No I am not changing the party because I don't like his character.