Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Thanks Aashvee, Sneha and Navz for lovely analysis of segment, you guys rock. πŸ€—

Wow Sneha I loved your interpretation of segment. Like you I loved Rishma today, she was being witty today and not Nivi. And Viren has so many radars for Nivi. How can he not recognize his favorite obsession. πŸ˜†

Aashvee loved your ankhon dekha haal. Yaar were your keep pausing it or what? πŸ˜†

Navz when I was watching that segment, I thought Sid will catch Nivi's hand, TG it wasn't Nivi, otherwise green monster would have killed him for sure. Rishma teasing KinHa part was best, Neha was keeping a straight face but Kinny couldn't hold it. πŸ˜³

Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Rachu, Zarmeeno, Payal. We were missing every1.....

Girls one request to every1 whoever writes their analysis pls pls PM the same na pls. This CCBM forum works 24/7 just like CC's brain so its really difficult tracking and reading all the posts jaanu's.... i get exhausted trying to cover the posts πŸ˜²

so if possible pls ever1 PM their analysis hun...
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

good morning girls... thanks for the segment link ..it is so cute and i am dreaming ...I want following scenes in their HM:-

1) Rain dance - I want NiVren to sing and dance in rain.."Bheege hont tere, pyaasa yeh man mera".

2) Sunset at the beach

3) Candle light dinner with romantic setting

4) Only one bed in the room and no sofa or anything.

hey AnjuπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—That sounds super awesome😍 Can't wait. And I want this too😳

I also want her hair slightly wet and he running his hands through it as well. I love it when he touches her hair😍
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@ rachu: oye nayi nivren vm dkh lena..atleast u'll stop linking me with nanu 🀣
hahaha! my bday treat for u all!
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

okay guys finally m free from things..phone calls and stuff =D

SanjuπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—surprise mila😳 Hope you had a lovely lovely day jaanupieπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Shayafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

good morning girls... thanks for the segment link ..it is so cute and i am dreaming ...I want following scenes in their HM:-

1) Rain dance - I want NiVren to sing and dance in rain.."Bheege hont tere, pyaasa yeh man mera".

2) Sunset at the beach

3) Candle light dinner with romantic setting

4) Only one bed in the room and no sofa or anything.

Aye haye Anju to Viren se bhi zyada demanding ho gayi hai πŸ˜³ Oh would so love to see all of the above..... Infact we were talking about beach dance πŸ˜‰
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Thanks Aashvee, Sneha and Navz for lovely analysis of segment, you guys rock. πŸ€—

Wow Sneha I loved your interpretation of segment. Like you I loved Rishma today, she was being witty today and not Nivi. And Viren has so many radars for Nivi. How can he not recognize his favorite obsession. πŸ˜†

Aashvee loved your ankhon dekha haal. Yaar were your keep pausing it or what? πŸ˜†

Navz when I was watching that segment, I thought Sid will catch Nivi's hand, TG it wasn't Nivi, otherwise green monster would have killed him for sure. Rishma teasing KinHa part was best, Neha was keeping a straight face but Kinny couldn't hold it. πŸ˜³

Thanks ketteepieπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Sure, I pause every second of NivRen and KinHa😳😍 And then I watch all the frozen parts until my screen disintegratesπŸ˜†

If S catches Nivi's hand, all hell will break loose. The green eyed monster residing in Pea B will stomp S,  6 feet inside the groundπŸ˜†
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Navz, Zarmeen (hope your better sweetie), Rach, Ashly, Payal, Anju and Sanju. How r u girls? Forgive me if I missed anyone.

Payal which page is your analysis on, I couldn't go back to reading past pages yet. Please dear forward me it. Can't wait to read it.
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
zarmeeee, jaanu,πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— you forgot me😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

How are you jaanupie? And how is your hand now?
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
rachu, you don't love me anymore😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

How are you my jaanupie????? πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Did you see the segment?😳