NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan - Page 88

Posted: 13 years ago
okay guys finally m free from things..phone calls and stuff =D
Originally posted by Excruciating

Good morning!! How is everyone?? God, this is getting to be so bad, I have now gotten into the bad habit of running late every single day to work. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Going to get in some serious trouble.

Ashely, Shova, Aashvee - My jaanupies, you guys are just too good with your praises. Always make me feel so special. Thanks my lovelies, I always feel very nice when so say such wonderful words about my posts. As I already mentioned in the post that yesterday I mainly put my thoughts down mainly for you girls, since I had promised, you seriously made my effort worth it. Thanks as always for a wonderful feedback.

Ketty & Rach, my jaans, how are you? ๐Ÿค— Sorry, I missed chatting with you yesterday.

Sneha, how's it going? I see we are discussing KinHa. I so love them, though have not seen the segment yet. Dear, my analysis is on page 90. Thanks for asking for it, sweets. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Navz, thanks so much dear for PM'ing the link of the UM Aur TV. You are always a sweetheart, always!! Also, you have to send me the link to the channel where I can see these 125 edited scenes of SaJan. Don't forget, please. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey Payal how are you even I missed chatting with you and I did missed your romantic dissection have you done it tell me the page number please.
Navz thanks  for the UMlink you are so sweet.
sneha its pg 90....
i was at work n cant post much  fm dere....cudnt even read d thread much today...
aashvee..in which page u gave analysis of segment????

Good Morning Girls. How is everybody doing and what r we discussing here
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Good Morning Girls. How is everybody doing and what r we discussing here
Hey Zarmeen how are you even I don't know what they are discussing but sure discussing about today's segment I am running to watch it then comeback to chat
Originally posted by ashred12

aashvee jaanu...
did u see my post in so many pages back?...i agreed to ur demand n addressed u so...missed it???

Of course I did jaanupie. Tum likho humare liye kuch aur hum na dekhe, aisa nahi ho sakta jaanu๐Ÿ˜ณ And that's why I was thinking about you when I wrote it.๐Ÿ˜ณ

can u send me a copy of ur viren sood handbook...?
Hmmm, abhi bind hoke aana hai. Kaafe aur post doc research documents file hone hai. 

A million ways of gazing into Nivedita's eyes
A million ways of running my finger across Nivedita's butter soft face
A million ways of just looking at Nivedita
A million ways of running my hands through Nivedita's hair

and a million more๐Ÿ˜†
ban jaayega to pehla copy is for you jaanu๐Ÿ˜ณ

aha..u found a new radar....
Viren ko Nivi related saare radar hai na๐Ÿ˜‰

btw, its 25...i checked after ur post ๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks jaan...25, Hmmmm๐Ÿ˜†

he wants to know why that frown has been allowed to touch Nivi's forehead, when his fingers are itching to just touch her lovely face

did u just imagine urself dere..?.๐Ÿ˜‰
Rhetorical Question kya?????? duh๐Ÿ˜ณ

Psycho Alligator-Dementor and Dragon-Dementor
Psycho-Mother of Pea B๐Ÿคฃ
oh my...i love d names u always come up 4 those 3...
n ur reasons 4 PB not leaving S alone๐Ÿคฃ 
n man-eating Igloo in the Arctic Circle

PB doesnt really give us any chance to praise her..
d voodoo doll idea is ur's n rach's rite?....its superb..

btw, did u count how many times he held her hand yday?...i think its a record in a single epi...
Isliye to Viren won without even touching her hand. His hand knows every minute detail about her hand. And his hand has an inbuilt radar about her hand also๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ

maybe BS was talking abt viren not taking any responsibilities (read business) 

Hmm, I guess. Thanks jaan

abt ur thot of new baby swap theory , is it possible dat lalji kaka n JW r swapped????
Now this is very very possible. Because lalji Kaka also likes Nivi very much. Imagine CC married to Lalji kaka ๐Ÿ˜†

honey...viren ko 24/7 survillience inheritance mein mili hain..he dont've to learn๐Ÿ˜†
So true. Virasat mein, as CC would say๐Ÿ˜†

ahemm...not planning to kidnap nivi n go in her place using dat potion fm HP? ๐Ÿ˜‰

oh God...ur toddler comparison ๐Ÿคฃ

i too was thinking abt his touching her fingers during bike scene...
i've decided to go on a "FIND NIVi'S 20 SMILES" mission ever since viren missed d 13 no...
Please make a post on this Superb and Amazing mission. Wow. I love it๐Ÿ˜†

i knew it...i was wondering y u 've nt deviated to wild thots yet ๐Ÿ˜†

i was wondering y he left her hand so fast after forgiving...
Seriously, I was like, Arrre, normally you find reasons to hold her hand. Ab haath mein aa gaye, to kaha bhag gaye.๐Ÿ˜†

there u go running away to dreamland...
And I'm still there only

beautiful anyalsis viren's aashvee...๐Ÿ˜ƒ (And now I'm dead)๐Ÿ˜†
ur demand is fulfilled coz of ur amazing analysis...

Oh! Ashley jaanupie, you don't know how wonderful I feel after reading your so lovely comments. Thanks jaan, you made my day๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

15 minutes to GO
good morning girls... thanks for the segment link ..it is so cute and i am dreaming ...I want following scenes in their HM:-

1) Rain dance - I want NiVren to sing and dance in rain.."Bheege hont tere, pyaasa yeh man mera".

2) Sunset at the beach

3) Candle light dinner with romantic setting

4) Only one bed in the room and no sofa or anything.
Helly Payal: Read ur analysis of teh yesterday episode. Yaar what a mind blowing analysis. After reading ur analysis I had to go bak and wath  the episode.
Originally posted by ashred12

aashvee..in which page u gave analysis of segment????

103: Snehoo
105: Navi
104: Me
๐Ÿ˜ณ