Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Gosh i'm falling for KinHa badly !!!!!!!!!!! 😳 They have such intense and sizzling chemistry between this, it absolutel crackles when they are together !!! πŸ˜†
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
aashvee jaanu...r u dere?....just now seeing UMTV segment...n my 1st thot was u....
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@asshvee OH myy jaaannn kya disection kiya h segment ka . Real scene aayega toh kya hoga jaan 😍
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

heyyyyyyy asshvee, i know hun,are timings are as such that we are not online at the same time ! and yes saw the segment, its damn cute ! i loved how rishma was teasing KinHa, especially Neha !! These two are really close friends, and it was obvious with the way she was pulling Neha's leg !! Even abhi burst out laughing at the Chuma, Chuma De De !! 

naviiiiiiiiiiiiπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Awww, it's so nice to see you jaan😳

Seriously, Neha and Rishma are really close and it is so sweet. I'm sure she must have later told Rishma "Arre, what was the need for that" And Rishma would have said "Itna kyun sharmaa rahi ho?"😳 I loved the way Abhishek also got into teasing mode and started laughing so hard. It was totally cute....They were all so cute. Now, why can't they make them all friends and have them share cute moments together in the show???? At least with Suchi's retreat we get to see all four of them as we wish to see them😳
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

Sanju, some changes are called for in your travel plans jaanupieπŸ˜† This was in some mud island in mumbaiπŸ˜†

ya i kinda told him to delay the plans hehehe....toh mud island ko hi goa banadiya =P
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

aashvee jaanu...r u dere?....just now seeing UMTV segment...n my 1st thot was u....

Ashley jaanupie, I was just waiting and waiting for youπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

So glad you are here jaan....I wrote an analysis on page 75 or 76 and I thought about you while writing it😳

What a segment. But the NivRen segments where there are just the two of them give me more scope to analyse KinHa.....Still we have loads of segments coming up to analyse, so wow!!!!
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

@asshvee OH myy jaaannn kya disection kiya h segment ka . Real scene aayega toh kya hoga jaan 😍

MoneeeeeeπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— oh! jaanu, pata nahi, I will die of happiness for sure....😍 And I keep thinking of a scene where NivRen are together, very close, paani main...and my heart stops there only...☺️
Shayafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

@ashvee oh ashvee my swwetss . I edited it heheee . Kya karoon yaarr i m in my dreamland yaarr thnkng abt NivRen in beech 2gther Viren SHIRTLESS  n dono pani mein ek doosre ko bhigate hue, haatho mein haath liye 😍😍 n .... OMGG i thnk i should control yaar varna yahan sochke hi heart Attack se mar jaungi . phir actual scene kaise dekhungi ? πŸ˜† So Agar itna sochungi toh galti toh ho jati h naa .Sorryy my snehuuu . 😭 .

@sneha ohh Snehaa I was deaddd yaarr when i saw Kinshuk .Yaar sometime i seee kinshuk n think ki yaarr is bande mein toh koi kami hi nahi h . I eman he is perfect yaar . Perfect in everythng . rght frm looks , 2 his sucessful carreer , 2 his acting skills , 2 his smile , 2 his way of talking , 2 his attitude , 2 his expressions , 2 his personal life I mean everythng is soo soo perfect . n he is a perfect guy n perfect dreamboy for any girl isn'it ? 😍

Oh janu no doubts in my mind honey east or west Kinny is the best πŸ˜ƒ
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Oh Aashu i was thinking the same thing while watching the segment. Viren has a practise of holding her hands dont know how many times( sum1 was counting the number of times they held hands but i not sure if they r still counting) so usko jeetne se kaun rok sakta tha..

Exactly, he knows a million ways to hold her hand, it was obvious that the winner would be him !! And if Sid has caught Nivi's hand, he is so dead, Divya will kill him in his sleep !!! πŸ˜†

What a segment yaar, i want to see this kind of bonding in the show as well, can u imagine this in reel life too in the show. All 4 were so cute. I especially loved Rishma here, she was so bindast... So janu ready to dissect the segment. Let me put my initial thoughts

I don't know about Kinny and Abhi, but Rish & Neha are very very close friends, they are always hanging tofether on the sets !! She is just as bubbly and bindas as Neha, that is why they gel so well together !!

Neha looking extremely beautiful, so simple but yet radiant. I love her yaar but on a lighter note i think she should not put on anymore.... Actually the anarkali style dress and the material was stiff so that too made her look on a bit heavier side... but looks πŸ˜

Apna Kinny to ever cute, sexy,dashing and etc etc etc etc

Did u hear what Rishma said when the reporter asked what the package was " Ek junglee raat poore insaan ke saath bitane wale hai""  and Neha interrupting her. I am sure Abhi and rish were teasing KinHa thats y the comment and Neha's interruption πŸ˜† and Kinny to gave away the mic to Rishma πŸ˜†

Lolzzzz !! Rish & Anhi were havng such fun at KinHa's expense ! My poor darlings were so embaressed !!! πŸ˜† Neha toh didnt even smile, Kinny made an attempt to smile, Neha didn't even do that !! her expression clearly said she wanted to strangle rish that moment !! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I think Viren guessed Nivi's hand even without touching any 1 else's hands,,, like u said his radar was workin πŸ˜‰

I agree here, i think he passed all the girls and stopped in front of her, touched her hand and then took off his blind fold because he knew he had guessed right !! πŸ˜†

and i think Sid Nivi ka haath pakad leta hai and that makes DD jealous πŸ˜‘

Rishma rocked the whole segment with her remarks the way she starts singing and KinHa embarrased, kInny atleast managed to laugh but our shy Neha , she did not know where to look and Abhi enjoying every moment of this πŸ˜†

Aree these segments mostly edit the scenes/interview segments, in this one again Kinny and Neha were playing , their hands on each other, and were saying sumthing but damn they edited it and did not show what they were doing...

But overall i am in NivRenland cum KinHa land now β˜ΊοΈ

aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

Gosh i'm falling for KinHa badly !!!!!!!!!!! 😳 They have such intense and sizzling chemistry between this, it absolutel crackles when they are together !!! πŸ˜†

navi, I'm falling in love with you for writing this. Please make that wish jaanuπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Seriously they sizzle and dazzle and I cannot get enough of them😍 And yeh sab even before we get the romantic track....I  won't even be able to write I think when they actually show us some scenes☺️😍