Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

Ashvee u r not giving me a chance to go and write the PM cause now i am dreaing about what u just wrote ☺️I want this also ☺️

Shovee, think of a scene you want to see and write it for us please😳
Same with you Snehoo😆
And Vidya, please join in jaan😳
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys i am gonna dissapear for a sec and senha darlz give us a clue sweets. I will be back soon
Shayafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

Okay what if Viren is running after Nivi on the beach and he catches her from behind and he hugs her tight around the waist and he swings her around in a circle and her hair is flying all around them and even falling all on his face and then, they slip in the sand and they both fall down☺️

and then the waves come and cover them both☺️

OMG janu this is exactly how i thought they shld show it..... telepathy janu.. seriously will die for sucha scene and after they fall Nivi below and Viren up. Viren should remove the strands of her hair coverng her beautiful face and then some more romance 😳
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Thanks Snehoo 🤗
From the article:
 "Viren has come up with an idea to spend some time with his wife Nivi out of the house so that she will feel better. He takes permission from his family and will soon announce to Nivi that they are going on their honeymoon! Sood family then suggests Divya and Siddharth too to go on a holiday. Co-incidentally they choose the same place for their outing. Chanchal will show displeasure over this decision of Viren, however she will not be able to stop them due to his changed attitude."

Okay, who do you think will suggest PB and S go on a holiday?

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 13 years ago
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What happened to RS? In Bidaai the HM was in Kerala and actually shot there so why is he making Madh Island Goa?????
Shayafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: vids08

Sorry to barge in, Madh island is one of the beaches in north mumbai.

Hey Vids thanks honey. I was abt to open google map to find the exact location....I thought i fell out of Mumbai but glad to know its in Mumbai only
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

What happened to RS? In Bidaai the HM was in Kerala and actually shot there so why is he making Madh Island Goa?????

Hey Shanti 🤗 I have no clue why they are not going to Goa. if they can fly to Mumbai, they can fly to Goa? But maybe because this is not going to be the actual HM, if you know what I mean. I mean this is actually "pretend HM where the MP is caught or something😆"

So, maybe, once all is okay and they go on their real honeymoon☺️ who knows, they might actually go to the place where they say they will go☺️
Shayafan thumbnail
OMG i burst out reading ur comment. Viren will put mud on Nivi lovingly 😳 Lolz girl u r crazy and u know what another song came to my mind when i read it. now guess which one can it be 😉

Oh! Another guessing game? Cool😆 Give some clues. Old or new. names of actors etc😆

Oh so u r liking the guessing gam. But this one is too easy janu, i am sure if i tell u the actors u will get it... so i will give u lighter hints okay

again it has to be sumthing with the beach and it has both sexy actors ( i mean hero and heroine)😉
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Snehooo, that is so cool jaan 🤗🤗think of more☺️

Shovee, come back soon🤗🤗

Snehoo, is it Akshay and kareena?
Edited by aashvee.raheja - 13 years ago
Shayafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

ahaha senha what can i do when i heard mud i was like it still can be romantic rite, they can roll in the mud also ☺️☺️and both will be covered in mud☺️☺️and then viren will come and change nivi's clothes☺️☺️and nivi will be like ☺️☺️☺️and i will be like🤢🤢🤢dead as i as allready dead thinking about such a romantic scene between them ☺️☺️
Oh another gussing game yes, give us clues naa??

OMG may be we can get a scene wherein Nivi wears Viren's clothes after this scene 😳