Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan - Page 75

Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Aashu like i said yest i am eagerly waiting for the SBB/SBS segments of their HM. I am not only excited abt the show scenes but also abt the Segment scenes and interview πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shayafan thumbnail
Arre Aashu yest i got an ultimatum from ur jij's. He got angry that i was up awake till 2.15 reading the posts and watching the scenes, he has warned me that he will disconnect the broadband connection. So i will have to b acchi baachi from today πŸ˜­
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Hey Aashu baby janu...πŸ€— Oh so sweet u have been thinking abt the song, okay my first 2 hints are not helping u ... hmm its an old song but a chatpata song...... picturised on A and Z... Now to u have to guess it janu ..... Prove it that u deserve Viren πŸ˜‰

Snehoo jaanupie what is Z ???? Amrita Rao and Zayed Khan??????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

Shoveeee, you're hereπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thanks for your lovely words jaanu, you are cho chweet😳

And awww, it's okay, I was just kidding about the analysis. You write when you want, 'kay. And why are you sad jaan? All is okay with you I hope jaanupie? πŸ˜³

I will check the N the B thread and yes, he needs to be punished.

your punishment jaanupie is to stay and chat with meπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

aww thanks jaan for understanding soo sweet.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
lolz what type of punishment is this jaan??this is like the best gift lolz i would love to chat with uπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Umm yeh things are OK with me,not that great jaan but dont worry i am slowly working on it to fix it and with ur prayer everything will be fineπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

Arre Aashu yest i got an ultimatum from ur jij's. He got angry that i was up awake till 2.15 reading the posts and watching the scenes, he has warned me that he will disconnect the broadband connection. So i will have to b acchi baachi from today πŸ˜­

Oh! No!!!! 😭So until what time can you be online jaan😭 I'm an hour ahead😳 

Maybe he will forget about it hah😳 πŸ€—πŸ€—
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Awww, Shoveepie, what happened? Why are you so sad😭 Cheer up jaan, tell me what happened?😭 Forget the analysis, that was just a joke. I want to see me cheerful happy ShoveeeπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— PM me jaanπŸ€—

PM ok will do shortly jaan but i wanna stay and chat with u now as i hardly got a chance to talk with uCryu know how much i love talking to u naa so talking to u will make me feel 100%πŸ˜ƒ see i am allready smilingπŸ˜ƒ
Shayafan thumbnail

Snehoo jaanupie what is Z ???? Amrita Rao and Zayed Khan??????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Amrita and Zayed when did they act in a film together 

Bola na janu old film song hai and yes of course it has to do everything with the beach.. I think thinking abt the song u have actually forgotten y were we discussing abt the song πŸ˜†
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Hi Girls. Howz everyone? πŸ€— to all.....

Oh god so many pages to read πŸ˜­ Yest could only manage to read some brilliant analysis from Anju, Navz and some awesome posts by all the girls..... So have a lot to catch up......

Will catch up with u girls provided u girls dont go jetspeed again πŸ˜†

Btw i think i can only see Aashu baby and Shovi... Where r others?

senha πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—i am so glad to see u sweets. yes now i have a buddy lolz, even i have heaps to catch up too.how r u jaan??
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Amrita and Zayed: Main Hoon NaπŸ˜†

Amitabh Bacchan and Zeenat AmanπŸ˜•
Edited by aashvee.raheja - 13 years ago
Shayafan thumbnail

Oh! No!!!! 😭So until what time can you be online jaan😭 I'm an hour ahead😳 

Maybe he will forget about it hah😳 πŸ€—πŸ€—

Arre no janu he has been telling me this for a about a month now, so he is defo not going to forget πŸ˜†  11.00 p.m is the deadline. Kal lagta hai unpar Viren ka bhoot sawar ho gaya tha, like Viren got angry in the episode... He too has asked me 2 things 1. to give time to him after he comes from office and not to be stuck on to the lappy πŸ˜‰ and 2. to sleep early .........πŸ˜†