Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan - Page 70

tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Anju - thanks for liking my prediction,goodnight,sweetdreams
@Mahi- soory I can not like ur posts anymore😭 , it says I can not do it as I maxed it out for 24 hour period for you( exact message - sorry, you can like 50 times for same member in 24 hour period😡)

Edited by tamushi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zarmeeno

Jaani u know for the place like Calgary where it snows like 20 cm and the temmp goes low as minus 40 I don't even have a jacket or snow shoes. I enjoy it so much without them and I do go out for long walks in that temp with just halfsleeves and sandals.

Zarmeen???? You live in Calgary?? wow..man it snows a lot there...I was so sad when I visited there last yr for work in December. I was crying while driving bcos I was scared I will hit someone. The roads and railways and restaurants were not cleant at all? why do they not shovel the snow there in parking lots and grocery parking lots and put salt to melt the snow on the ground?
I am from chicago (windy city) and use to the winter and snow but not like Calgary..next time I will visit in Summer bcos I had just had it last time..enjoy your weather but be careful. 

mahix3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tamushi

@Anju - thanks for liking my prediction,goodnight,sweetdreams
@Mahi- soory I can not like ur posts anymore😭 , it says I can not do it as I maxed it out for 24 hour period for you( exact message - sorry, i can like 50 times for same member in 24 hour period😡)

Gasp... that's a new rule now? 
😕
How come I didn't hear about this before?
Gosh, but thank you for liking the max amount of posts you can like within 24 hours hehe.
And di, you were the one I spoke to earlier about Atlanta, right? Aaj mera dimaag Viren se filled hai isse liye I keep forgetting stuff. ðŸ˜³
tamushi thumbnail
@Simran - card signed by nivren, that would be shooo fantastic
tamushi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mahix3

Gasp... that's a new rule now? 
😕
How come I didn't hear about this before?
Gosh, but thank you for liking the max amount of posts you can like within 24 hours hehe.
And di, you were the one I spoke to earlier about Atlanta, right? Aaj mera dimaag Viren se filled hai isse liye I keep forgetting stuff. ðŸ˜³

yupp that was me, its fine sweety,
i am gonna watch todays epi again!😆 as i watched it only once 😭
mahix3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simran728

Zarmeen???? You live in Calgary?? wow..man it snows a lot there...I was so sad when I visited there last yr for work in December. I was crying while driving bcos I was scared I will hit someone. The roads and railways and restaurants were not cleant at all? why do they not shovel the snow there in parking lots and grocery parking lots and put salt to melt the snow on the ground?
I am from chicago (windy city) and use to the winter and snow but not like Calgary..next time I will visit in Summer bcos I had just had it last time..enjoy your weather but be careful. 

I know this is really random but a guy that used to be like in love with me (but he was never a boyfriend or of the sort) was originally from Chicago! He used to come down to New York City all the time. But wow, such a small world, you've been to Calgary. If you had met Zarmeen di before on this site then you two could have met while you were up there.
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

oh no..mahi...
but I am going to dedicate AAMIR KHAN's song from LAGAAN for you....RADHA KAISE NA JALE..

--MAHI--
Madhuban mein jo Kanhaiya kisi gopi se mile
Kabhi muskaaye, kabhi chhede, kabhi baat kare
Radha kaise na jale, Radha kaise na jale
Aag tan mann mein lage
Radha kaise na jale, Radha kaise na jale

--VIREN--
Madhuban mein bhale Kaanha kisi gopi se mile
Mann mein to Radha ke hi prem ke hain phool khile
Kis liye Radha jale, kis liye Radha jale
Bina soche samjhe
Kis liye Radha jale, kis liye Radha jale

You were SO close to being forgiven.
You chose the right songs.
And even the right parts.
But you left the most important lyric--
Gopi yaan aani jaani hain, Radha toh maann ki rani hai
...if you had added those lines too, then I would have forgiven you Simran di

Oh, you are so right. How can I forget that line? Great. Now I will have to think of some other song..but you know we all the truth..so we are all settled now.

I better go and vote for Nivren on that poll website. They need my help. I did vote like 500 times yday and was mad bcos someone kept pressing Rate Low for Nivren and my Rate High was not making any difference. eveytime i would click.they would click..wish i could smack that person you know. 
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simran728

I love snow. yaar my hubby loves Chicago coz he went university there. Anyways next time whenever u r here come and stay with me. And i'm no just saying it I mean it.
mahix3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tamushi

yupp that was me, its fine sweety,
i am gonna watch todays epi again!😆 as i watched it only once 😭

Hehe see I knew I wasn't THAT out of it! 
I remembered which Di it was.
Ahh it's getting late and I should go to bed.