Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Sauji..good prediction. Yes it is snowing here. No school tomorrow and I think I will work from home.

Simi, so nice of you to put all the analysis and links in one page.. You have patience yaar...Watch the episode it is very good.

I am off to bed now. It is already close to 1am and my hubby will scold me if he sees I am still up.
Catch you all tomorrow for another NiVren day and our chats and discussions. good night.
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran728

oh no..mahi...
but I am going to dedicate AAMIR KHAN's song from LAGAAN for you....RADHA KAISE NA JALE..

--MAHI--
Madhuban mein jo Kanhaiya kisi gopi se mile
Kabhi muskaaye, kabhi chhede, kabhi baat kare
Radha kaise na jale, Radha kaise na jale
Aag tan mann mein lage
Radha kaise na jale, Radha kaise na jale

--VIREN--
Madhuban mein bhale Kaanha kisi gopi se mile
Mann mein to Radha ke hi prem ke hain phool khile
Kis liye Radha jale, kis liye Radha jale
Bina soche samjhe
Kis liye Radha jale, kis liye Radha jale

You were SO close to being forgiven.
You chose the right songs.
And even the right parts.
But you left the most important lyric--
Gopi yaan aani jaani hain, Radha toh maann ki rani hai
...if you had added those lines too, then I would have forgiven you Simran di
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hi anju..AWESOME AND BRILLIANT ANALYSIS TODAY...love you for all emotions you explained so well...and yaar but I did not want VD to call Nivi her BAHU...even though VD is big BAHU she does nothing to stop CC and protect Nivi...WHY WHY WHY??

where are you? are you reading our posts? i dont see you commenting...i feel Viren will tell Sid abt his plans tomorrow and see if Sid will follow him. maybe he is trying to get Sid out of the house too so they love story can get a push they need. 

Thanks Simi for liking my analysis, I try my best. I am off to bed now...I like your prediction but I think Sid will come to know when Viren will ask dadaji for leave.
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Hi Zarmeen, so good to see you online...

Mahi I would love to meet with you. Ketty, Mahi and I should make a plan to meet. It will be real fun. I think once weather improves. I would like to see my Viren deewani behen for sure.

Sounds like a plan di.
But aab go to bed.
Good night and sweet dreams.
Go to sleep before jiju comes and gets jealous!
Then he'll blame me and the other girls for stealing his wife
...when in fact it is Viren who stole his wife
😆
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

yes sweetie I'm on skype rite now

For some reason my skype is acting weird.
Lekin tomorrow for sure we have to skype!
(well technically today since it's almost 1AM)
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ok, girls..so about the TB article..I was so happy Nivren chose "GOA"..bcos I love this place...so beautiful..lovely ppl and beaches, and romantic churches, sunsets, coconut trees, hilly roads...ohh..i can see Nivren sitting with their hands at the back like Suchi explained in her retreat..

I was in GOA last year in JANUARY. My husband is from GOA and his granny and family live there..aaaww I wish I would have visited Goa this year instead of last yr because then I would requested our cousins to hook us up..to meet Nivren on sets. Goa is so small and lot of work gets done thru influence. And my husband's family knows a lot of politicians too. I would have got an autograph for all of us...my idea will be to get a greeting card..big one and have Viren and Nivi write our names with their hands and dedicating this card to us...This will happen one day i know...pls god grant me this wish..I am going to call my friend tomorrow and ask him to find out where is the shooting locations and see if he can use this contacts and help us out..no promises but at least I can try rght?? I Shimla I dont know anyone and I have never been there... Day Dreaming now. 

As we know GOA is a romantic place and I bet they will shoot in some hotel like TAJ PALACE or something. and beaches are great. We will def see Nivren going for walks and watching the sunrise and sunset, play with sand, build sand castles, and fall in love each other for eternal life just like nature's beauty around them. 
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamushi

@Mahi - Snowing already, wow, you danced in snow , aww , I want to join you :-)
@Ketty - yupp, I am doing back and forth as getting busy sometimes with kids and sometims with work
@Zarmeen - good to know that you are getting better
@Simran - thanks for listing the analysis links, that's really awesome🤗and I enjoyed ur scene
@Anju - hi
sorry if missed anyone

And ketty - I think at office Sid will realise he can accomodate some outdoor work and also can have some time with Divya- work plus pleasure type
then viren will announce his plans to family including sidya
then in room Sid will tell his vacation plan but d will think its cause of nivren, then sid wil explain about work
at the end sidya and nivren will know that their vacation spot is same. drama obiviously, then hm😳☺️

The snow looks sooo beautiful Sauji di.
There is already a few inches of snow stacking up on the ground.
You should come over to New York City and join me 😉
I danced in the snow barefoot.. twice.. once in sweatpants and once in shorts.
If ammi found out, she would kill me! 

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi Zarmeen..how are you? its good you went for x-rays and are feeling better now...please join us in all discussions happening..

you see i posted all the analysis on 1 post. i copy these links so i can read them later..as these JETSPEED Viren's GFs are too fast for me and I cannot keep up with posting, reading, understanding, feeling etc...😛

Hey Simran. Thanks sweetie for the concern. Yaar can u forward me that link also so that I can also read all the analysis. Thanks yaar
mahix3 thumbnail

ok, girls..so about the TB article..I was so happy Nivren chose "GOA"..bcos I love this place...so beautiful..lovely ppl and beaches, and romantic churches, sunsets, coconut trees, hilly roads...ohh..i can see Nivren sitting with their hands at the back like Suchi explained in her retreat..

I was in GOA last year in JANUARY. My husband is from GOA and his granny and family live there..aaaww I wish I would have visited Goa this year instead of last yr because then I would requested our cousins to hook us up..to meet Nivren on sets. Goa is so small and lot of work gets done thru influence. And my husband's family knows a lot of politicians too. I would have got an autograph for all of us...my idea will be to get a greeting card..big one and have Viren and Nivi write our names with their hands and dedicating this card to us...This will happen one day i know...pls god grant me this wish..I am going to call my friend tomorrow and ask him to find out where is the shooting locations and see if he can use this contacts and help us out..no promises but at least I can try rght?? I Shimla I dont know anyone and I have never been there... Day Dreaming now. 

As we know GOA is a romantic place and I bet they will shoot in some hotel like TAJ PALACE or something. and beaches are great. We will def see Nivren going for walks and watching the sunrise and sunset, play with sand, build sand castles, and fall in love each other for eternal life just like nature's beauty around them. 

Oh that would be perfect.
If I could, I'd get on a plane to Goa right now
but next week my classes start.
Keep prayers for me so I do well.
But oh gosh, it would be great to meet Viren... and Nivi too... 
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
where is RACHUUU??? I AM YELLING LIKE VIREN !! we need to have a compass too for each other..so we all know where we are at any given time...how come she is not online

and where is PAYAL and her NIVREN ANALYSIS?? She better not be partying somewhere enjoying the scenes....PAYAL PLZ COME BACK and give us a LONNNNNGG analysis on nivren scenes from smiles to natak smile..to natak and fake gussa...

and where is SHOVA?? she is online at this hr too. idk where is everyone today??