Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Zarmeen..how are you? its good you went for x-rays and are feeling better now...please join us in all discussions happening..

you see i posted all the analysis on 1 post. i copy these links so i can read them later..as these JETSPEED Viren's GFs are too fast for me and I cannot keep up with posting, reading, understanding, feeling etc...๐Ÿ˜›
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran728

Hi Zarmeen..how are you? its good you went for x-rays and are feeling better now...please join us in all discussions happening..

you see i posted all the analysis on 1 post. i copy these links so i can read them later..as these JETSPEED Viren's GFs are too fast for me and I cannot keep up with posting, reading, understanding, feeling etc...๐Ÿ˜›

SIMRAN DI!?!?!?!?
You just broke my heart!!!
How could you call my dis Viren's girlfriends when I am his wife!?
Now I'm upset!
I shall ban you from my heart!
simran728 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Wow Simran that was fabulous, bechare Sid ka lunch kharab kar diya Viren ne. Jokes apart looking at today's episode I think Sid will be happy for his brother.

BECHARA SIDD?? Oh nooo....the secret is that he does not like his Tiffin anyway...he does not eat it anyways...have you seen him eat much of PB food?? woh itna bhi pagal nahi haii.. he will get Loose Motions just thinking abt her face forget abt eating her food..sorry her hand packed food. ..he always distributes his lunch and make it looks like he ate it..lagta hai Viren saath reh kar..woh smart ho gaya hai....haha

anyway if Sid is serious abt relationship with PB and wants to move ahead and he will have to BRIBE viren and get all the romantic ideas...and what better way to start they follow him to GOA??
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
mahix3 thumbnail
Zarmeen di, 
are you on skype?
It's been so long since we video chatted!
simran728 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahix3

SIMRAN DI!?!?!?!?
You just broke my heart!!!
How could you call my dis Viren's girlfriends when I am his wife!?
Now I'm upset!
I shall ban you from my heart!

oh no..mahi...
but I am going to dedicate AAMIR KHAN's song from LAGAAN for you....RADHA KAISE NA JALE..

--MAHI--
Madhuban mein jo Kanhaiya kisi gopi se mile
Kabhi muskaaye, kabhi chhede, kabhi baat kare
Radha kaise na jale, Radha kaise na jale
Aag tan mann mein lage
Radha kaise na jale, Radha kaise na jale

--VIREN--
Madhuban mein bhale Kaanha kisi gopi se mile
Mann mein to Radha ke hi prem ke hain phool khile
Kis liye Radha jale, kis liye Radha jale
Bina soche samjhe
Kis liye Radha jale, kis liye Radha jale
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahix3

Zarmeen di, 

are you on skype?
It's been so long since we video chatted!

yes sweetie I'm on skype rite now
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Simran you are really after Sid's tiffin box yaar. ๐Ÿ˜† Seriously speaking I haven't seen PB doing anything other than handing off that tiffin box. And today we show her giving him juice, she keeps feeding him because her mom told her that aadmi ke dil ka rashta pet se ho ke jata hai. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@Mahi - Snowing already, wow, you danced in snow , aww , I want to join you :-)
@Ketty - yupp, I am doing back and forth as getting busy sometimes with kids and sometims with work
@Zarmeen - good to know that you are getting better
@Simran - thanks for listing the analysis links, that's really awesome๐Ÿค—and I enjoyed ur scene
@Anju - hi
sorry if missed anyone

And ketty - I think at office Sid will realise he can accomodate some outdoor work and also can have some time with Divya- work plus pleasure type
then viren will announce his plans to family including sidya
then in room Sid will tell his vacation plan but d will think its cause of nivren, then sid wil explain about work
at the end sidya and nivren will know that their vacation spot is same. drama obiviously, then hm๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Zarmeen, so good to see you online...
Mahi I would love to meet with you. Ketty, Mahi and I should make a plan to meet. It will be real fun. I think once weather improves. I would like to see my Viren deewani behen for sure.
simran728 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

OK girls, tell me what do you think will happen tomorrow? Will Viren go and get permission for trip tomorrow..that is why Sid also thought of going on HM??? Do you think he and DD will hear Viren asking for the permission from the family?

hi anju..AWESOME AND BRILLIANT ANALYSIS TODAY...love you for all emotions you explained so well...and yaar but I did not want VD to call Nivi her BAHU...even though VD is big BAHU she does nothing to stop CC and protect Nivi...WHY WHY WHY??

where are you? are you reading our posts? i dont see you commenting...i feel Viren will tell Sid abt his plans tomorrow and see if Sid will follow him. maybe he is trying to get Sid out of the house too so they love story can get a push they need.