Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey my sweetpie, gosh each time i leave for a few hours i have alot to catch up to.
Ok so who has written an analysis that i havnt read??want page number lolz. sorry i always seem to ask for page numbers of analysis but what can i do when i log in i have like 30pg to read all the time and i get so impatient to read the analysis so as soon as i open my eyes i come online to read the analyisis first then slowly i catch up. So did navz,anju,milee,moni,faiza,payal,ketty,mahi,rachu,ashvuu give their analysis yet if so please if u dont mind give me the page number thanks😃.
Oh my in the tension of missing out on analysis i forgot to say Hi . so how is everyone??what discussion is going on now after such an awsome episode???
Edited by NivRenDeewani - 13 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

True Rach. Poor thing felt so bad that even went to help him clean his bike, don't understand why he all the time cleaning his bike, Naukar kaha hai yaar iss ghar ke? I know guys like to do this sort of stuff themselves but every other day?

Ketty Sood house me har kaam ke liye ek jagah hai Jaise BT table for all insults and sarcastic comment, hall all the confrontaion, Porch for chanchal dragging Nivi and Viren rescuing, so Bike cleaning for romantic date or Honeymoon setting (So this is the best place that's why he cleans his bike so regularly)
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

@ navz I agree , remember the gift he put,

so that she can ask him , for whom the gift was.

One thing confused me was why did he say, he thought she is not like typical wives but her doubting him, has made her like everyone else.

Is that a complaint
or
happiness hidden behind fake anger?

I thought he wanted his wife to be a typical wife and ask questions so I am going with happiness hidden behind fake anger. 
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: simran728

girls dont you remember I had posted Rules for our thread here to Sofna but it applied to everyone too.

Rule # 1. Believe in Nivren unconditionally..as their love is eternal for each other
Rule # 2. If in doubts or anything else comes to mind..Re-Read Rule # 1. 

Hey Simran, that is awesome!! Sorry, dear I must have somehow missed that post of yours. Thanks for reminding again. Yes, I absolutely like your rules better. We should all remember them whenever anyone feels a little negative about Viren.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

hey my sweetpie, gosh each time i leave for a few hours i have alot to catch up to.

Ok so who has written an analysis that i havnt read??want page number lolz. sorry i always seem to ask for page numbers of analysis but what can i do when i log in i have like 30pg to read all the time and i get so impatient to read the analysis so as soon as i open my eyes i come online to read the analyisis first then slowly i catch up. So did navz,anju,moni,faiza,payal,ketty,mahi,rachu,ashvuu give their analysis yet if so please if u dont mind give me the page number thanks😃.
Oh my in the tension of missing out on analysis i forgot to say Hi . so how is everyone??what discussion is going on now after such an awsome episode???

Hey mere NivRen ki deewani maine to aaj analysis kiya hi nahi jaan but ek lugage question hai 49 page par ke uska answer apne style mein dena hai bus.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Rach ohhhhh Rachuu my jaaan u said all my heart dear . lovvvvvv u . Yaa He was hurt n who will nt ? If Viren cn show his lovee n faaith on his wife wout any proof then why can'tt Nivi ? Viren never needed any proof for Nivi's gdness eventhough when she was stranger 2 him toh now toh she is his wife .

Yaa he was hurt when he gone frm there , He was hurt during Bike washing but as we all know Viren lovess Nivi lotttt more then himself n as soon as in terrace when nivi clicks his pic he remembers all his gd memories wid Nivi n his mood becomes alrght after tht .

@mewww ohh my littlee sis , i m soo sooorryy ki i reallyy didn't get time at all 2 read ur FF . But i will read it . plzz give me d link of it or pm me okkkk jaann
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Any one noticed Viren's bike got changed. Before it was red and now it's off white and yellow. I think the mechanic rather than just replacing a fuel pipe, replaced the whole bike. ðŸ˜†

That is very true, Ketty! I also noticed that as well. Hehe, you are right about replacing the whole bike.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Ketty Sood house me har kaam ke liye ek jagah hai Jaise BT table for all insults and sarcastic comment, hall all the confrontaion, Porch for chanchal dragging Nivi and Viren rescuing, so Bike cleaning for romantic date or Honeymoon setting (So this is the best place that's why he cleans his bike so regularly)

Rachu this is the best answer anyone has given 🤣
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ok so who has written an analysis that i havnt read??want page number lolz. sorry i always seem to ask for page numbers of analysis but what can i do when i log in i have like 30pg to read all the time and i get so impatient to read the analysis so as soon as i open my eyes i come online to read the analyisis first then slowly i catch up. So did navz,anju,milee,moni,faiza,payal,ketty,mahi,rachu,ashvuu give their analysis yet if so please if u dont mind give me the page number thanks😃.

Hey Shova darling how r u? sorry sweetie no analysis from me today, every time I tried to concentrate on episode I drift away in dreamland. Scenes are so damn perfect why you want to spoil with my analysis dear. If you have any doubt about Viren's eyes language or his actions ask away, I will happy to answer them. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰
mahix3 thumbnail

Page 5O sweetie ðŸ˜Š