Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahix3 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Sauji di, thanks sweetie.
I too love their communication skills with one another.
Something Divya should try and learn from her younger sister, that wench.

@ Milee di, oh gosh sissy! 
Feel better soon! You need to take better care of yourself.
Make sure you have a high intake of vitamin C and drink a lot of fluids.
When it comes to colds, drink a lot of warm orange juice (but not on an empty stomach). Normally I recomment eating oranges more than drinking juice because that way you get more vitamins and less sugar. But take care of yourself and make sure jiju takes care of you too or else warn him that his saali will hurt him πŸ˜ƒ
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Mahi excellent analysis sweetie, I loved the way you explained each and every scene. 

Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Sabne meri luggage waali post tal di koi reply nahi kar raha uska why why why😭😭

Oh sorry honey i was laughing through out while reading it..... Yeah can u blame Sid for wanting a long break under the pretext of work πŸ˜†
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamushi

I think we got 5 inches of snow and we southerners just can't take it.πŸ˜†

read it, Mahi.
It was really good. I especially loved the nivren scene analysis.also I was laughing on ur personal inputs on Viren's sexinessπŸ˜†, but controlπŸ˜†.

Oh. my. God.
My bhaiyya was right! 
Yesterday we were talking about the huge storm that is going to hit New York City because we have two fronts hitting right above us so it's like two storms mashed into one and he was like well take Atlanta for example, the snow they get is nothing for us. For example, they get six inches of snow and their city will shut down whereas for us New Yorkers, six inches is nothing since we are better prepared and well equipped. (I swear those were his words.) And I was like noo wayy bhaiyya, six inches is NOTHING. A city can't shut down for just six inches. We WISH we got just six inches. A few weeks ago our blizzard gave us about 2O inches of snow... maybe more and that's when our city shut down. Tonight's storm is supposed to be worse. πŸ˜• 
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Mahi excellent analysis sweetie, I loved the way you explained each and every scene. 

Thank you Ketty di. :)
I just loved today's NivRen scenes and the communication level between the two.

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
OMGGG i m speechless . i m deaddd deaddd deadddddddddd 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒 

Finally guyzzzzz we got such a wonderful episode whch we all were wanting wout any evil thng happening n wid havngg NIVREN , NIVREN  n NIVREN  only πŸ˜ƒ . Wht a beautiful n Magical episode it was !!!!!!!!!  😍 

1st NiVren scene in d ponch

Episode starts wid continuation of yest last part where Nivi sees d train ticket n thnks . She doubts Viren ( why she won't yaar ? now she lovess him so much πŸ˜ƒ ) .Viren comes there n asks tht wht is she dong here ? mujhe chodke tum yahan aa gayi ( awww go nivi go , see ur hubbyy is soo desperate 2 spend time wid u ) .She says him 2 go n tells him tht she is coming .

2nd Nivren scene in dadasaheb's room n in d ponch again

ohhh i loveddd BS n Sid 2dy ( plzzz don't throw chappals on me for liking S 2dy as d way he wated for Viren 2 come 2 give d gd News 2 every1 was so gd πŸ‘ , He was genualilyy happyy frm his heart for his young Bro n he did tht wht a biggg elder Bro should do ) . I lovedd BS 2dy becozz fnaaly he atleast started trusting Viren ( Ya it's bad thng ki he did tht after Viren gave him d proof of being a responsible person 😭 ) but i lovedd both of them 2dy .  n wht 2 say abt CC n YSD , i was reallyyy reallyy feeling at tht time tht i should go inside my TV n kill them both 😑 .HAMESHA HAMESHA KI CHUTTIII 😑😑.I mean i understand abt YSD tht she never ever lovedd Viren n always hated him like a dust n untouchable n treated him like a step 😑😭 but CC?? I mean she tells herself Mother n she was nt at all happy frm his son's happiness . 😑 .Coudn't she see d happiness , d glazee on Viren's face ? , d shinning twinkle eyes whch shined more as soon as BS admired him abt his work ? I mean seriousllyy ridiculous .

BS says Viren 2 call Nivi as he wanted 2 see tht happiness on Nivi's face as well whch was abt 2 come  on Viren's face after hearing d gd news  Viren runs 2 call Nivi ( haii my jaanupieee , He seriousllyy is cravingg for lovee yaar , just needs a chance 2 spend time wid his wife , his life Nivi plzzzzzz confess ur lovee jaan 2 ur Viren ) .Nivi was still upset frm ticket thng , Viren comes there n takes her 2 BS room again by his famous as usual gesture   D FAMOUS AS USUAL VIREN'S ISHTYLE HAND HOLDING .πŸ˜‰ . Sid gives every1 d gd news tht Clients r happy n they were admiring Viren a lottt .  Kyaaa baat h mere swwetuu , ab toh tum bade ho gaye πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰  dis was said by BS 2 Nivi " Tumara Pati bada ho gaya " πŸ˜† . ohh my jaanu was lokinggg sooo happyyyy n Nivi was upset at tht time also 😭 . She gives little smile .

3rd NivRen scene in Kitchen n in Shed

NivRen in d Kitchen

In kitchen Nivi was still thnkng abt tht ticket ( Arre Nivi come on , u lovee Viren n u r jealous plzz accept it dear 😳 ) . VD comes there milk was coming out of utnsil kept for boling . Nivi comes into her senses . VD realizes it n asks whatzz d matter n why she is in so rush ? ( Trulyyy VD is a maa 2 Nivren both  d way she showers her love on Viren n Nivi , d way she cares for them is trulyy amazinggg πŸ‘) .n Lohhh Nivi was thnkng abt Viren n Viren is here ( Kya umar payi h mere Hero πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ ) . He says " Maine suna meri Biwi hadbadi mein h " n VD says why u always hear our conversation dis is d matter b/w saas-bahu .πŸ˜† ( Yaa VD comeon yaar .whom u r telling ? my Viren is no1 JORU KA GHULAM πŸ˜‰ ) Viren takes Nivi frm there 2 hav some imp talk wid her ( Again by holding hand OMGGG yeh ladka bhi na , nahi sudhrega  πŸ˜† )

NivRen in d shed

Nivi asks Viren why he brought her here n she reallyy asks him veryy harshlyy  ( whch i reallyy didn't like , I know she was upset but dis is nt d way 2 talk 2 tht person who dis so much for u 😭 )
Viren says tht " i brught u here 2 know ur problem " ( I reallyy don't know wheather dis guy hav some supernatural power or he reallyyy lovess him soo soo much ki whtever d prob is wid Nivi he cn judge it simply by seeng her worried face n thatzz wht happened . I mean amazingg yaar hu cn some1 loveee his lovee soo much ) .Nivi refuses him 2 say anythng n just abt 2 go . She turns back ki suddenly Viren says " Okk u don't want 2 tell me ur prob , it's okk "  I feltt veryy bad here for Viren . n nvi's reaction was as if she was just stooped by his those few words ,She tells him everythng  n Viren was heartbroken seeng dis ki his lovee , his life his everythng doesn't trusts him 😭 . He was veryy veryy hurt so much ki it came in form of his tears Yes he was cryng frm heart n he has tears in his eyes . at dis i reallyy felt like cryng .d way Viren says " mai khush hun ki tumne mujhpe shak kiya , isse pata chalta h ki tum mujhse pyaar karti ho " n Nivi was stuunned by hearing dis .She was completlyy shocked . " Kam se kam tumne shak ke badle hi sahi , apne pyaar ka izhaar toh kiya " ohhhh i lovedddd dis dialogueee yaar πŸ‘ .He says 2 her " na chahte hue bhi doosro ke samne bura ban jata hun " veryy painful 😭 . Nivi asks him for forgiveness n repents .Viren says tht only in 1 cond he will forgive her if she will come wid him for HM .n she was in dilemma n Viren at last says " nahi chalogi , mujhpe bharosa nahi h it's ok " n he goes frm there .
Nivi was feelingg soo guiltyy abt whtever she did 2 Viren .n why she shouldn't yaar ? She lovess him so much .

KINSHUK stole dis scene completlyyy by his amazingg acting n killinngg n so emotional expressions

4th NivRen scene ( Bike washing n Viren ko manao scene )

ohhhh dis was d mostt swwetest n cuteeest scene b/w Nivren till now ( Atleast i found it ) . Viren was upset n washing his bike ( heyy guyzzzz my hotieee changed his Bike or wht ? becozz his bike is now BLACK , lookinggg hotttt πŸ˜‰ ) ,Nivi comes there n tries 2 manufy him , but hamara badmash bhi kam tha kya , nahi manega toh matlab nahi manega πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ . she 1st tries 2 2 help him in brushing d bike then she takes d coth 2 dry d bike but all r snatched by naughtyy n akdoo Viren πŸ˜† then comes d BEST d magical Pipe ( Yes guyzzz it is MAGICAL PIPE as 1st time tht pipe only made them wet 2gther πŸ˜‰ ) . Nivi calls his name n makes his face wet by d water , She laughs but Viren again gives her a attitude ( ahaii haii kyaa attitude h . deaddddd ) n jaan plzzz counting ka dhyan rakho dear .tumse jaada hum desperate h Nivi ki 20th smile ke liye πŸ˜† .I don't know wheather he counted it or nt . πŸ˜­πŸ˜† . Guyzz i thnk we should go 2 Sood house n should correct Viren in his counting πŸ˜†

ohh it is needed for me 2 say ki  Neha was looking extremllyy extremlyyy Beautiful n Kinshuk as usual was loking damnn damnn hottt in tht pink T n wid his jeans folded ahaii haiii 🀒 

Viren goes 2 Terrace ( must say d scene was lookingg so beautiful frm d angle ot was shown . Beautiful cinematography πŸ‘ ) .Nivi again comes there 2 coplete her mission " VIREN KO PATAO ABHIYAN " πŸ˜† . d way Viren was standing 2 hottttt yaar . Nivi comes there wid camera n calls his name , she clicks his pic but Viren again shows his attitude πŸ˜† ( ohh comeon my jaanu , maan bhi jao , itna bhi kya bhaav kha rahe ho  becharii tadap rahi h tumse baat karne ke liye πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ )  . She then brings flute n ( aur hamara badmash sees her chorii chorii ht where she gone πŸ˜† She says sorry 2 him by holding her ears ( Ohhh neha ws looking so beautiful ) . phir kya tha ? maan gaya hamara Viren but 2 sharto pe ek uski rachkumari chandrakumari ki muskurahat jispe vo marta h n jo uski jaan h ( her 15th smile .ohh Viren !!! plzzz correct counting jaan it should b 16th πŸ˜­πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ )  n 2nd cond was 2 go for holidays wid him only n only them alone .πŸ˜‰ .n Nivi agrres by givng him d promise ( again by holdingg hand haiii kya karoon main is ladke kaa ? πŸ˜‰ ) .Viren says " dekhna jab hum bahar se vapas lautenge tab sab kuch theek ho jaega , hamare beech mein bhi aur yahan ghar pe bhi πŸ˜‰ ( i know dear  u will correct all thngs . n I hope after coming frm holidays VIREN n NIVI WILL B ONE N WILL B NIVREN FOREVER N EVER N EVER  😍.

So dis was my views regarding 2dy's episode . now ur comments .
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mahi and Hira what a lovely analysis you both did and I think both of you still doubt Sid but its ok my doubts are also on and off like Nivi sometime moving on Sid or Viren or sometime on complete family.
But I am angry no one is replying me about lugage issue now one are giving the answer turned face😑😭
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Navz, read your thoughts.. Too good... I was thinking the same that he is doing all this to get hold of stalker and to make Nivi realize her feelings for him. He has told her couple of times already that she loves him but he wants to hear it from her luscious lips... That would be amazing..😳
Indirectly by having doubt on him she has told him that she loves him... So now he wants to hear it directly.
Agar mein hoti to purey 20 smile cont kar leti aaj hi...Why wait till HM???

Anju, i knew that our thoughts will be the same as usual, me, you and milee have that same thought process !!! I loved the way he acted to be sad and then angry, not only did he get her to smile, which was equal to three smiles, he also got her to say yes to the HM and mind you MP is not the only thing he plans to capture on this Hm, He plans to capture Nivi and her heart too !! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamushi

read it, Mahi.
It was really good. I especially loved the nivren scene analysis.also I was laughing on ur personal inputs on Viren's sexinessπŸ˜†, but controlπŸ˜†.

Sauji di... Viren's sexiness is too much for me.
His face is so adorable -- even when he is mad.
Hell, his face is sexier with that mad/ sophisticated face.
And when he was washing his motorcycle and his pants were folded up to like caprice pants, I was like damn Viren you're just teasing me!

And the blooper today... Nivi wet Viren. Viren went up to the balcony/ roof. Viren's shirt was no longer wet. SHIRTS DO NOT GET DRY THAT QUICKLY! Or else dryer machines would run out of business.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Where is Mahi's analysis???
Mahi, r u upset with me.. You never told me which page??? sniff- snifff... Sorry I am not crying..I am having sniffles πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰