Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
thanx 4 d lovely analysis navi dear...now i feel very optimistic...
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Navz Loved your points you after watching yesterday and today's episode I felt Viren is not that smart as we think him to be. I have a feeling he has been used in this issue. I think he wants to have a place in Nivi's heart and YD, JAAL are cleverly using his immense love for her in their favor so that they can throw Nivi out. Like he came one day earlier who knows him and Nivi or the MP earlier they were trying to prove Nivi mentally unstable and now they may be trying to prove Viren stalker in the eyes of Nivi only to separate them (JAAL can go to any extent to separate both and throw Nivi out of their life). Today's dialog of Nivi: Aisa kuch bhi mat karna jisse mera Vishwaas tute. Viren: Pata nahi kyun sabki nazar mein main hi bura ban jata huin. But Chanchal is not getting one thing if Nivi trust broken over Viren and she doubted him the one then he will be shattered completely and will be beyond recovery because I felt it in his voice that he will breakdown if Nivi doesn't trusted him. Maybe Chanchal is sowing a seed in Viren's mind that Sid is behind this stalking as he hates Nivi.
prajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG.. a new thread and already 45 pages up....
i am really very late.... 😭
Mahi... the song and the intro was wonderful.... Hugs.. !!!!

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Shubh shubh bolo rachu jaan.. Pls dont cross over.. Watch d segment n viren manao scene again n again..
mahix3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prajee

*hugs*
It's okay sweetie.. I came back and had like 4O pages to read too.
These girls na. Gosh.
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Navz Loved your points you after watching yesterday and today's episode I felt Viren is not that smart as we think him to be. I have a feeling he has been used in this issue. I think he wants to have a place in Nivi's heart and YD, JAAL are cleverly using his immense love for her in their favor so that they can throw Nivi out. Like he came one day earlier who knows him and Nivi or the MP earlier they were trying to prove Nivi mentally unstable and now they may be trying to prove Viren stalker in the eyes of Nivi only to separate them (JAAL can go to any extent to separate both and throw Nivi out of their life). Today's dialog of Nivi: Aisa kuch bhi mat karna jisse mera Vishwaas tute. Viren: Pata nahi kyun sabki nazar mein main hi bura ban jata huin. But Chanchal is not getting one thing if Nivi trust broken over Viren and she doubted him the one then he will be shattered completely and will be beyond recovery because I felt it in his voice that he will breakdown if Nivi doesn't trusted him. Maybe Chanchal is sowing a seed in Viren's mind that Sid is behind this stalking as he hates Nivi.

Rachu, the fact that Nivi is suspecting both Sid and Viren surely means they are not the MP, because if they are then there will be no shock value for Nivi !!

Secondly, I highly disagree, Viren is very very intelligent and shrewd !! The way he knows how to manipulate the situation according to his way is sign of keen intelligence and I'm glad he uses it for good and not evil like his parents. There is a the difference between him and his parents, and he knows the working of his parents minds, he will never give them a chance to use him against Nivi, so what ever happens, Viren will not be the stalker !

And my belief was confirmed even more tonight by Viren's dialogue that after this HM everything will be fine at home and between us because he would have solved this MP track and Nivi would have realized her feelings for Viren !!

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Navzz lovedddd ur analysis jaan . awosome n so wonderful . loveeeedd it completlyy n fullyy agrre wid ur each n every word .
xaviara thumbnail
@ Mahi : hey sweetie how are u doing ? thanks a ton for the beautiful intro and the new thread sweetie ! Chaha hai tujhko is one of my favorite songs ever !!!
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: prajee

hey sweetie, how are u doing ??? yep the 45 pages are courtesy of the new KinHa segment we got !!! ðŸ˜†

xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

@Navzz lovedddd ur analysis jaan . awosome n so wonderful . loveeeedd it completlyy n fullyy agrre wid ur each n every word .

hey Moni  !! *hugs* Thanks sweetie !!