Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: anjubala

OMG... what an episode... I am jumping up and down. I was watching it while coming to work and I was like "Yes Yes" when Sid told good news to dadaji about Viren. ANd you won't believe couple of people in the train looked at me like she is crazy.. And I was like oopppssss.. I said "YES" little louder.. And then I left the seat as my station came..

I have so much to write today but will do little later.
They are heading to GOA for honeymoon.. and why this yaar - dono ko same jagah rahna tha..bad... Nivi will not be comfortable.. doing all the romance with Viren and moreover when Sid is also there.
PB to mein dande se marungi..how dare she say you decided because NiVren are also going???

Sorry girls in my excitement I forgot to greet you all..How are you all doing>>>

lolz anju i can understand ur excitement jaan,the epi was great naa?? anju i am wating for ur analysis yaar cant wait to read it. I really loved todays epi and see we got our wished fullfiled today,today nivi was trying to cheer up viren 😳I loved that scene it was amazing yaar. Edited by NivRenDeewani - 13 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hi anju dear...long time no see...hows ur mom?...

waiting impatiently 4 ur analysis...
nivi's "manao viren" mission was sooo cute...
i want to know ur take on viren's behavior abt d ticket issue...

in fact, i'm waiting 4 rach, aashvee, ketty ,milee, payal, navi, simran, n all others' take on d same...
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey Sauji🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗jaanu, it's been too long. How are you doing jaanupie?🤗🤗🤗
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

@Shoveee: Hey jaanupie, me is running off to rewatch the episode, catch you in a bit jaan🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

ashvuu jaan today we will get ur analysis naa?? i want one from u today as we didnt get one yesterday.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

lolz anju i can understand ur excitement jaan,the epi was great naa?? anju i am wating for ur analysis yaar cant wait to read it. I really loved todays epi and see we got our wished fullfiled today,today nivi was trying to cheer up viren 😳I loved that scene it was amazing yaar.

Yes Shova, Aashvee.... The whole episode was fantabulous.. I did not like the way Nivi asked Viren, felt bad when he said that iin the end everybody doubts me.. BUt positive thing is that he realized that Nivi loves him as she got jealous and doubted him. Isn't that true ... if we love somebody only then we feel this way that why the person did not tell me.. And you know my hubby always says ki this is a surprise for you.. And then I feel bad.. Now I know so I never ask him such things...This is so rela-life like.

I have around 30 pages to read.. So will be back little later.. Oh!! I cannot control my hands , want to write down so much... It was so good that there was no enemity between the brothers and Sid gave good news infront of Viren... Very nicely done scene. I loved dadaji today as he was very happy with Viren and told him so. He made his day.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ashred12

hi anju dear...long time no see...hows ur mom?...

waiting impatiently 4 ur analysis...
nivi's "manao viren" mission was sooo cute...
i want to know ur take on viren's behavior abt d ticket issue...

in fact, i'm waiting 4 rach, aashvee, ketty ,milee, payal, navi, simran, n all others' take on d same...

Hey Ashly, my mom is getting better. Is your hubby back?
I have a gut feeling that there is something more to the train ticket than just this planning. We will get to know later what it is. Viren used the tactic of this saying "Ulta chor kotwal ko daante". He changed the whole topic by being sad and showed he is hurt. Yes, he was surely hurt but there is something more. I am not doubting him but it could be he was doing all the investigation being away from home. He was trying to find out unusual things...
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anjubala

OMG... what an episode... I am jumping up and down. I was watching it while coming to work and I was like "Yes Yes" when Sid told good news to dadaji about Viren. ANd you won't believe couple of people in the train looked at me like she is crazy.. And I was like oopppssss.. I said "YES" little louder.. And then I left the seat as my station came..

I have so much to write today but will do little later.
They are heading to GOA for honeymoon.. and why this yaar - dono ko same jagah rahna tha..bad... Nivi will not be comfortable.. doing all the romance with Viren and moreover when Sid is also there.
PB to mein dande se marungi..how dare she say you decided because NiVren are also going???

Sorry girls in my excitement I forgot to greet you all..How are you all doing>>>

Hey Anju, yes please, I am waiting to read your analysis. 😊 I have always seen that you come out with this awesome even better than usual analysis especially, when you are very excited about an episode. So, I am expecting a spectacular analysis from you today. I haven't seen the episode myself yet but now am anxiously waiting to see it, after reading everyone's reaction. Hey, on another notte, you are a genius or what? Do you write these long analysis from work everyday or what??
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

ashvuu jaan today we will get ur analysis naa?? i want one from u today as we didnt get one yesterday.

Waise, shoveejaanupie, meri bhi ek shart hai*MunchKIN style* I'll do one if you do one😉😆 Howzaat? I would love to read an analysis from you Shoveepie😳
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

Waise, shoveejaanupie, meri bhi ek shart hai*MunchKIN style* I'll do one if you do one😉😆 Howzaat? I would love to read an analysis from you Shoveepie😳

lolz ashvuu me writting analysis umm have only written a few but since u r asking then how can i say no to my BFF?? ok i will write one but it will be a bit late ok??But i wanna see urs as soon as possible ok??

And payal we r getting ur analysis as well rite??I am so impatient i know but what can i do i love reading ur thoughts on Nivren.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hiii myyyyy swwetsssssss angelssssssss n psychoticsssss . I m deadddd so frm tomm u will b geetingg GHOST moni givngg analysiss n chatting wid u all . okkkk

So rght now i m in heaven wid my lappyy n seeng 2dy's episode again n again n again n again nnnnnnnnn ........ hufffff plzzzzz understandd okkk .🤣

I will b back wid my analysiss . Plzzzz if any mistake happens then GHOST n Gd spirit smajhke maaf kar dena 🤣