Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey sweets sorry to have dissapered for a while. Thanks ashly for the live updates jaan.
Payal jannu i am wating for ur analysis on nivren,we got such awsome scenes between them that i cant wait to read ur thoughts.
Ashvuu jann i am also wating for ur analysis for todays epi,cant wait to read ur funny thoughts.😃
Infact i cant wait for everyones thoughts on todays epi, I loved todays epi.it was soo good uff.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
btw, during nivi "manao viren" mission, first he was washing bike. he refused her every effort of help. den she sprays water on his face with hose n laughs. seeing her laugh all his hurt n anger went away but he kept straight face n left. fm dere onwards he was acting angry i think,
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Aashvee, my sweets, I will only give my analysis, if you promise to give your analysis of today's episode. And, what is this, I am hearing? 😲  You doubted our munchkinpie!! Even for a second, that is not acceptable. Resultant to which, your leagl petition is deemed void. 😉😆

Nein Nein, this is not true. I object. I doubted our darling Creatives😆😆 
Sorry your Honor, please revive my petition. Wrongful Removal😭Payal jaanupie😭
ashred12 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Excruciating]Thanks Ashley, my sweets for the live update today. I know, I am thanking you once again today but that was in advance. 😉 I will most likely not be able to post my thoughts until later this evening. Sorry. 😔 which is going to mean tomorrow morning for you..[/QUOTE]
no probs honey...so dat means my morning 'll be very shubh with ur beautiful nivren dissection,,,😳

aashvee.raheja thumbnail
@Shoveee: Hey jaanupie, me is running off to rewatch the episode, catch you in a bit jaan🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG... what an episode... I am jumping up and down. I was watching it while coming to work and I was like "Yes Yes" when Sid told good news to dadaji about Viren. ANd you won't believe couple of people in the train looked at me like she is crazy.. And I was like oopppssss.. I said "YES" little louder.. And then I left the seat as my station came..
I have so much to write today but will do little later.
They are heading to GOA for honeymoon.. and why this yaar - dono ko same jagah rahna tha..bad... Nivi will not be comfortable.. doing all the romance with Viren and moreover when Sid is also there.
PB to mein dande se marungi..how dare she say you decided because NiVren are also going???

Sorry girls in my excitement I forgot to greet you all..How are you all doing>>>
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

Nein Nein, this is not true. I object. I doubted our darling Creatives😆😆 
Sorry your Honor, please revive my petition. Wrongful Removal😭Payal jaanupie😭

Aashvee.... you still in that mode... Did you not get my PM.... How can you doubt sweetu???? Never do that again. COme back and write your analysis...
ashred12 thumbnail
aashvee jaanu...'ll definitely remember this loophole n ur demand during d HM scenes 😉...
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi Di's wasn't todays episode awesome i'm still getting over it i just loved it

and Di's did you read the intro and i'm sure you will love the story and see a vampire Kinshuk and a serious/sarcastic/black belt Neha ðŸ¤£

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/37992079

plzzxzz read it for once it's my first story and i need support to boost my confidence in writing

aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anju🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗jaanupie ðŸ¤—🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗No I am not in that mode, that was just a joke. I am very happy and in complete trust of NivRen and not thinking about CTs. And thanks again Anju jaan for everything🤗🤗🤗🤗
And waiting for your lovely lovely analysis of each scene jaan😳