Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ashred12

payal...its hl who asked dat...

sneha..i'm confused abt his expressions...

wen she said she found ticket, he got tensed...wen she questioned his expression was like he got hurt at her doubting...he was very emotional thruout till she asked 4 forgiveness...den he was bit normal but still serious wen he asked her to come...

seriously, she can never hide any tension fm him...n he reads her too well, i think wen he came out 1st time looking 4 her, den itself he knew something's wrong but he didnt give any expression dat he noticed..so i'm confused there too...

waiting 4 payal's dissection of viren's expressions...n nivi's too...

Okay i guess we wil have to watch the video to understand better and put some lights on it. But i think if the ticket/papers was that important he would have told Nivi that papers are not important so that she does not go hunting for the papers and discoveres that viren came early. he wasn't that borthered abt the papers. the expressions are i think to confuse us and also coz viren wanted that as a surprise but now he has to disclose it to Nivi.... And hurt feeling was natural . I think the CT's are just playing with Viren's character ๐Ÿ˜ญ
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

part3-

sid on phone abt construction not happy.
PB-sid scene. PB tries to brainwashes sid abt going on holiday. but he is more abt work.
nivi's "MANAO VIREN" mission...VERY CUTE
finally he agrees on 2 condition-she has to smile...2nd she has to go on holiday with him...she 's uncomfortable with d thot but agrees...he's happy n says "by d time we come back hopefully all'll be fine here n between us n den"..(viren's brain is going like aashvee๐Ÿ˜†)
he leaves...(i think nivi's sad face is coz she's uncomfortable abt being alone with him)

precap-sid tells PB dat we'll go on vac soon...she's happy but asks how u suddenly changed mind...is it coz nivren r going...sid is shocked at her thot..(me too...stupid girl,,,,)

Thanks for the update jaanupie. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—Love you for doing this for us Ashley jaan๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
But Aashvee is filing a legal petition against you for emotional atyachar๐Ÿ˜† because there are FOUR WHOLE WORDS between Viren and Aashvee. Aashvee demands that the FOUR WHOLE WORDS be STRUCK down immediately....so that it reads "Viren's Aashvee"๐Ÿ˜ [Cholly Nivi, me is borrowing Viren only for a dream sequence๐Ÿ˜]๐Ÿ˜†
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
u know after seeing d precap, i'm thinking ki viren n sid does booking thru same person who is in jaal's pocket n thus d common destination...wat say?

bechara sid, itna happy happy tha vac news batane keliye aur woh stupid PB ne....
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

Thanks for the update jaanupie. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—Love you for doing this for us Ashley jaan๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
But Aashvee is filing a legal petition against you for emotional atyachar๐Ÿ˜† because there are FOUR WHOLE WORDS between Viren and Aashvee. Aashvee demands that the FOUR WHOLE WORDS be STRUCK down immediately....so that it reads "Viren's Aashvee"๐Ÿ˜ [Cholly Nivi, me is borrowing Viren only for a dream sequence๐Ÿ˜]๐Ÿ˜†

Aashvee, my jaanupie. I flipped out at what you said. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Love you for being so hilarious. ๐Ÿค—
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

ahemmm....if aashvee's filing legal petition. i'll get more than 1 death sentence from dis thread for agreeing to ur demand...๐Ÿ˜†
nirjuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Many many happy returns of the day Sanju.... ๐Ÿ˜Š
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Aashvee, my jaanupie. I flipped out at what you said. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Love you for being so hilarious. ๐Ÿค—

Payal, me jaanupie, ๐Ÿค— you is too shweet to me, love you too jaan๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—me is waiting for your awesome analysis today, especially of all Nivren scenes. Me is so hyper today because me was in agonies yesterday. From now on even if God comes and tells me Viren is the MP, me will not believe him๐Ÿ˜† Me will NOT have even the remotest shak on Viren๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by aashvee.raheja - 13 years ago
Scintillating thumbnail

payal...its hl who asked dat...

sneha..i'm confused abt his expressions...

wen she said she found ticket, he got tensed...wen she questioned his expression was like he got hurt at her doubting...he was very emotional thruout till she asked 4 forgiveness...den he was bit normal but still serious wen he asked her to come...

seriously, she can never hide any tension fm him...n he reads her too well, i think wen he came out 1st time looking 4 her, den itself he knew something's wrong but he didnt give any expression dat he noticed..so i'm confused there too...

waiting 4 payal's dissection of viren's expressions...n nivi's too...

Thanks Ashley, my sweets for the live update today. I know, I am thanking you once again today but that was in advance. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I will most likely not be able to post my thoughts until later this evening. Sorry. ๐Ÿ˜” which is going to mean tomorrow morning for you..
Scintillating thumbnail

Payal, me jaanupie, ๐Ÿค— you is too shweet to me, love you too jaan๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—me is waiting for your awesome analysis today, especially of all Nivren scenes. Me is so hyper today because me was in agonies yesterday. From now on even if God comes and tells me Viren is the MP, me will not believe him๐Ÿ˜† Me will NOT have even the remotest shak on Viren๐Ÿ˜†

Aashvee, my sweets, I will only give my analysis, if you promise to give your analysis of today's episode. And, what is this, I am hearing? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  You doubted our munchkinpie!! Even for a second, that is not acceptable. Resultant to which, your leagl petition is deemed void. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

ahemmm....if aashvee's filing legal petition. i'll get more than 1 death sentence from dis thread for agreeing to ur demand...๐Ÿ˜†

Ashley jaanupie, no worries when me is here๐Ÿ˜† You can grant me my wish and escape punishment by virtue of following loophole in the NivRenian code of Laws.๐Ÿ˜†

In the NivRenian Utopian Universe, there exists no death penalties for "dream sequence requests" when one character of the dream sequence if a total MunchKIN. (and the other's name begins with A and ends with E) So you see, I am making use of the loophole in this law.๐Ÿ˜† In fact, for such a case, the petitioner is usually granted "her" wish๐Ÿ˜(lookie, there is also a precedent to follow)๐Ÿ˜†

of course, there are several medieval and horribly excruciatingly painful torture instruments for Dementors, Evil Psycho Witches, Pea Brains, Mothers of Pea Brains and even at times Nincompoops. And if one of these are involved, the death penalty has been known to be awarded๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by aashvee.raheja - 13 years ago