NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan - Page 23

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by gmann2010

Oh this CTs, they are asking for chappals. Seriously I will be first on to throw if MP is stacking Nivi on her honeymoon. ðŸ˜¡ Seriously yaar when they going to stop this nonsense. Phool ke saath hamesha kante meelte hai. SBB segment was so damn cute and that TB article I am just so angry at CTs. Again hamare phool ke saath do kaante bhi jaa rahe hai HM pe. ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜­

Ketteeepie, that is hilarious🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Imagine we can use them (as thorns) only to prick their own voodoo dolls🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And Kettee jaan, we can come up with a list of punishments for CTs as well if they falter. But I am sure Viren will always protect Nivi. Nothing will happen to her jaan and Viren will always stand like an inpenetrable rock in between her and any trouble😳
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

hey peepz whts happening?
so nivren going on honeymoon huh! *sigh*
ab mera kya hoga? lol sanju follows them to goa =D

hey Sanju, Happy Birthday jaanupie🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
If MunchKIN disappears any day this week, it means he's celebrating your birthday with you in Aus, is that right?😳🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Yaar it's a track record of RS that HM r never full of happy moments. Infact there r more sad moments. just take Bidaai for instance Ragvir HM was totally spoiled by first Alkeh screaming on seeing red roses and then he got lost and the day he found him the next they were suppose to return back from their HM, YRKKH Natik and Akshara did go out but they kept on loosing each other or something like that. So I never expected PB and S. and Nivren HM to be peaceful and full of happy moments.

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

If MunchKIN disappears any day this week, it means he's celebrating your birthday with you in Aus, is that right?😳🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
hey Sanju wishing you a very very Happy Birthday.

thanx baby =D
ofcourse infact mjhye toh goa bula liya he goes u come here..so any stalker there assume it's sanju 🤣
rachu, you were so positive last night, what happened to you ? you are suspecting Viren again ??

You know what the funny part is ?? The CT's are only shifting the location, but everything else would be the same, the MP track, sister's rift track, random romantic scenes, but this time Nivi would be suspecting Viren, so no chances of her realization either !! Since this is nor a romantic HM trip, then it is only being shown so that Sid and Viren are the only suspects for Nivi, which clears them as stalkers, because if it is one of them then it will hardly be a shock value for either us or Nivi !!

Originally posted by zarmeeno

hey Sanju wishing you a very very Happy Birthday.
thanx =D

Ketteeepie, that is hilarious🤣

Imagine we can use them (as thorns) only to prick their own voodoo dolls🤣

And Kettee jaan, we can come up with a list of punishments for CTs as well if they falter. But I am sure Viren will always protect Nivi. Nothing will happen to her jaan and Viren will always stand like an inpenetrable rock in between her and any trouble😳
I was about to leave and saw your post. ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ I really like your idea of Vodoo dolls. I can imagine those all dolls sitting on some board in your room and you pocking them with pins. ðŸ¤— And NivRen dancing, you know those snowballs with dancing couples right infront of those Vodoo dolls, to make them feel more pain. ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

thanx baby =D
ofcourse infact mjhye toh goa bula liya he goes u come here..so any stalker there assume it's sanju 🤣

And that was my next comment jaanupie....ki nivi ko stalk mat karna😆
Waise, mystery is solved. MP is drumroll......SANJU......🤣🤣🤣🤣
Love you jaan and have a blast🤗🤗🤗
Hey Sanju, Happy birthday sweetheart. I hope your Kinny dreams comes true. ðŸ˜‰

Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago