NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan - Page 22

Posted: 13 years ago
Oh this CTs, they are asking for chappals. Seriously I will be first on to throw if MP is stacking Nivi on her honeymoon. πŸ˜‘ Seriously yaar when they going to stop this nonsense. Phool ke saath hamesha kante meelte hai. SBB segment was so damn cute and that TB article I am just so angry at CTs. Again hamare phool ke saath do kaante bhi jaa rahe hai HM pe. πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜­
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Goodmorning my jaanu piesπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— how everyone is going I know everyone must be on NivRen dreamland after watching the segment.

Firstly Zarmeen thankyou verymuch for sending the link of the segment I really love you for this else I would have been questioning you all about itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³. They were looking so adorable in segment Viren angry and Nivi manofying him was really cute. Her tricks are so innocent that Viren (if really angry now) can't stay angry with her. He is really bringing bubly playful Nivi out of this shy girl. I wish NT dadi watching the scene and see how cute her Nivi can be while manofying scene. It reminds me of the Yash-Nivi scene where Yash was angry and Nivi was manofying him. Viren and Yash are very similar in regards they get scolded by Nivi and get very kiddish so that Nivi Manofy them. When we will get Yash-Viren scene yaat this duo together can be very dangerous for NiviπŸ˜‰ but at a same time very loving towards them.

Now coming to the article CT's can't let us take respite na Honeymoon par bhi stalker and both the couple on same destination. They can't leave us in peace as again put both males in spot light causing us doubt them. Why can't they focuss on evil ploters instead of making life of 4 innocent souls misreble. One more thing came to my mind if Viren reached Shimla early then why YD didn't told everyone I mean she called BS after Med exchange issue that we reached now only. Did both of them returned Shimla together but why. Sometime I feel all of them are planning against Nivi  and Sid. I am scared what if all the love and concern YD showing Sid is fake and she is actually playing game with him along with JAAL and Viren. 
jaani I knew u girl would be questioning me so that's y I PM u the link the moment I found it.

Yaar honestly Rach I'm dying to c a scene just between jeeju and the sala. they both r so adorable and we have yet to c their bonding. Plus I don't c much bonding between Viren and S.  They do love each other but they r not close so Viren will have all the love from Nivi family which he was unable to get from his own family like Dadi's and Motherly love from NT daadi, brotherly love from yash and he already has a wife who will love him like anything. She already has started taking care of him and can't say no when he is in his cute ziddi mood.

Abt the artcile seriously the thing I'm happy abt is that I will not get to CC for a while.
Originally posted by xaviara

Even though I like the thought of NivRen going on a honeymoon, but isn't it a bit premature for both the couples to go on a honeymoon ? I mean Sid isn't over Nivi yet !! Nivi is suspecting both Viren & Sid ! and if she is suspecting Viren then there is not chance of her realization happening, let alone confession or consummation ! Then why are they made to go ? For TRP's ?

Seriously Navz after watching yesterdays episode i thought Viren is planning something to escape from this jungle/Zoo. since they both need a break for this mess. But never thought it as HM even though their relationship is in a much better shape now. But Sidya yeah kahan chale?

i think he'll say HM to family as they (except PB) dont know d exact state of nivren relation...

he mite just want to spend time alone with her away fm d madhouse w'out any distraction n complete her 20 smiles..
Originally posted by xaviara

hey payal !! *hugs*

Yaar, from the expression earlier I was hoping she was sad because she doubted Viren and made him upset but from the article it is clear that he didn't give a valid reason at all and handled the situation his own way, which didn't satisfy Nivi at all, that is why she looks sad/worried !! πŸ˜•

I'm all for NivRen romantic scenes, but these random placed romantic scenes for TRP's put me off yaar !! This honeymoon is very premature ! I would rather have had it after the MP track was over and NivRen were in love !! Because now Nivi will be preoccupied and worried in the entire honeymoon which they will have to share with DivSid !! If MP track was not enough, Divya's taunting Nivi on their honeymoon will be enough to spoil Nivi's mood and upset her !! 😑

Honeymoon is not going to be romantic one it will be full of mystery as in most mysterious serials honeymoon are caters most suspicion. I don't understand why they are making like this Nivi is doubting both Viren and Sid simultaneously. Only best choice of MP is Divya played by YD now as she is the one No one can actually doubt and will be big shocker, VD can also but its me who doesn't want her to be. I don't know why they are pulling Mystery track when even Viren being stalker will not shock us or they have to show noone from family but outsider is doing this to actually shock us.
Originally posted by ashred12

@red-
payal dear...n i'm sure we'll get a very very detailed dissection abt it 😍☺️

sorry aashvee jaan...i take back my words...dont control honey...i cant anymore...☺️

😍 about NivRen

And I might need a couple of hundred buckets to puke in if Nincompoop and Pea Brain kiss..
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey Aashvee, how are you, dear? πŸ€— I missed you yesterday. Why did you get so down about NivRen & didn't come online? Also, didn't see your analysis of yesterday's episode?

PayalπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— how are you jaanupie. I simply adored your analysis, specially loved what you said about how he touched her cheek, even her cheek is made for his hand....what a jodi...NivRen are really going to kill me very soonπŸ˜†  I missed you too jaanu but I was really tortured and in agony....Now I've resolved to never again go through that....Anyway, I could not write at all, anyway, all of you have written so splendidly about the episode....I was so happy reading all your analyses😳
Hi Shova, Sneha, Aashvee, Navz, Zarmeen, Rach, Payal, and Ashly, did I miss anyone? How r u all? I see some of you are in positive mood and some of you are worried. I guess I am little worried to but good part is when heroine suspect someone that person can never be a real culprit so kind of happy too. πŸ˜ƒ I think that's why they haven't shown anyone suspecting CC yet. πŸ˜‰

Anyway girls I have some meetings today, have to run. See you all in afternoon. By the time I will come back either you guys will be fuming in anger about Viren's reason for ticket or going ga ga over how cute they were. But none the less I am looking forward to all your comments and analysis.

Sorry Navz totally forgot, how you are now sweetie? feeling better?

Zarmeen I hope you r doing better too, still your hand is giving you trouble?

ok guys see you all later. πŸ€—
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
hey peepz whts happening?
so nivren going on honeymoon huh! *sigh*
ab mera kya hoga? lol sanju follows them to goa =D
Originally posted by ashred12

@red-
payal dear...n i'm sure we'll get a very very detailed dissection abt it 😍☺️

sorry aashvee jaan...i take back my words...dont control honey...i cant anymore...☺️

And we wont mind Payal janu if u add namak, mirch to it ( in a romantic way)