Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ashred12

sneha dear...i meant u too started dreaming now itself like aashvee....

God...wat'll happen to d thread wen any such scene'll happen in d show??? all 'll be silently in d dreamland...

Oh Ashly u dont know i daily dream abt them at Night.... And after Suchi started writing abt the trip, the craziness has crossed all limits........ All i think about and do nowadays is either chat with u girls or watch the scenes 100 times and the segments too, and dream abt them 😆
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: sssiham

@Navz..I'm good and read that you were not doing too well...hope you're fine now...I've been reading the comments and analysis that everyone makes, but been too stressed to actually be in the mood to put my thougts to words.  Plus..there has too much of crying & torture going on for Nivi since this past week that there was nothing much to talk about till Viren came on the scene.

@ bold : is everything okay sweetie ??? I'm here if you need to talk.

And I know last week episodes were a torture to watch ! It seriously felt like CT's were torturing us too along with Nivi !!

aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Originally posted by: sssiham

@Navz..I'm good and read that you were not doing too well...hope you're fine now...I've been reading the comments and analysis that everyone makes, but been too stressed to actually be in the mood to put my thougts to words.  Plus..there has too much of crying & torture going on for Nivi since this past week that there was nothing much to talk about till Viren came on the scene.

hey siham🤗I've been a tortured soul last night, believe me, my head still hurts from all the agony I put myself through and now I have just decided to take one episode at a time. And thanks to my lovely jaanus here, I'm alright now. And I believe SO much in Viren and Nivi that they are more than just characters to me, they are so real and everything that even threatens to affect them affects me!!!! 
As you can see, I am more than ready to be wheeled away into an Asylum for Obsessive Psychos😆

And I agree with you, they should give us a break from all the negativity and just focus on munchKin and the love of his life, Nivi😍
xaviara thumbnail
Girls, I have uploaded today's KinHa segment on YT !! Enjoy !! *hugs*
Shayafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteMeher

sneha dea...ma name iz fahida...meher iz fake name..😆..

Oh so sorry hun . There is a saying whats in the name, naam mein kya rakha hai, what u said touched my heart 😃 So filmy dialogue 😆

U dont come here so often hun, have seen u post in between sumtimes.... Do come often and join us in admiring NivRen and sumtimes KinHa too 😳
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

heyyy Shova !! *hugs* how are u doing sweetie ??? We are discussing KinHa and the SBS segment !!! 😆

Hi Navz ong time no see huh??🤗🤗🤗🤗I am good sweety but how r u dear. So good to talk to u finally jaan. wow SBS segment😍 I am yet to see that and as soon as i see it i will join in. man i see alot of discussing going on.
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

Girls, I have uploaded today's KinHa segment on YT !! Enjoy !! *hugs*

Awww, thanks Navi, I want to watch it another million times and thanks so much for doing this for us jaan🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Shayafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

I like this answer Snehooo🤗

Oh Janu after reading ur and Ashly's take on it, i really hope i am right coz i dont want any MU between my NivRen. and honestly if Viren got angry and she is trying to manofy him that means that ticket thing is sorted out but cant say. Now u girls have made me nervous.... i was so confident abt my reply earlier...
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

Haiiiiii !! Meet is another of my very favorite Jodi's !! 😳 Everyone use to watch Kis Desh for Premeer, I used to watch it only for Meet !!!! 😳

You too Navi, My cousin is a die hard fan of Meet and more so, Preet and she got me into it and I used to just watch their scenes. Meet rocked!!!!! And Preet was also so adorable😍 They just didn't get enough screen space otherwise their love story also could have been even more awesome than it was.😳 And I used to love the bonding between Prem and Preet. It was so touching😭
Edited by aashvee.raheja - 13 years ago
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Oh Janu after reading ur and Ashly's take on it, i really hope i am right coz i dont want any MU between my NivRen. and honestly if Viren got angry and she is trying to manofy him that means that ticket thing is sorted out but cant say. Now u girls have made me nervous.... i was so confident abt my reply earlier...

No no jaan, I'm just a little pessimistic, just ignore me, I'm still getting out of my "tortured soul" thing. Read Navi's take, she is just worried about MP.🤗🤗