Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ashred12

OMG...just now saw d segment...nivi is looking sooooo cute...usually i 've eyes for both nivi n viren but today i cud see only nivi....she's soooo cute today....๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hey Ashly. Good morning/evening honey. 

Yes Nivi looks damn cute when she smiles. she has a 1000 watt smile but kya karein CT's never let her smile in the show. Dekha na Viren is counting from so many days and its still not reached 20 ๐Ÿ˜ญ
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Awww Navz i am so happy that u too are a KinHa supporter (in different sense) like me and Aashvee are. Navz u mentioned once that whenever u feel deeply for a onscreen couple and hope that they end up together it happens. Navz could u pls pls wish that for KinHa too ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Lolzzzz !! Actually it is true !! I have watched lots and lots of Indian dramas, and have loved my jodi's but only wished for 2 jodi;s to get together !! One was Hiten & Guari after watching Kutumb, and they got married ! And the second couple was Mohit and Sanaya and they have also finally declared that they are in a relationship with each other, which we have known about for more then a year now ! I remember me and my friends use to watch each of their segments with xray eyes and then tell others the meaning of so many of their subtle gestures which we understood but they could not !!! ๐Ÿ˜† We had literally done PHD on their relationship by the time they finally admitted !! ๐Ÿ˜†

I would love to see KinHa together to be honest, because am so falling in love with them just like NivRen, but I don't know if I should wish them together, because isn't Kinny supposed to be engaged ? and in that case it won't be fair !! ๐Ÿ˜Š

aashvee.raheja thumbnail

http://tvmasti.in/host/?url=uxzsw77zb44i
Snehooo๐Ÿค—

I'm again watching the SBS segment. 12:40 and 12:42 (Part 1) Awww, so cute, his first glance of a slow smile spreading over his face and her gorgeous happy smile...๐Ÿ˜ณ

xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

OMG...just now saw d segment...nivi is looking sooooo cute...usually i 've eyes for both nivi n viren but today i cud see only nivi....she's soooo cute today....๐Ÿ˜ณ

heyyy ashley !! *hugs* how are u doing ?? isn't the segment too cute ? really wishing they show it tonight !! and I agree with you Neha was looking sooooooooo cute, especially when she smiled and also when she was holding her ears to manofy Viren !!! ๐Ÿ˜†

aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

Awww I know sweetie, they are really so cute together !! Its good to see them on so comfortable with each other, they must do a lot of masti together on the sets !! ๐Ÿ˜†

I'm okay now, I was just a little about about something, am over it now !! *hugs* thanks for asking !!

and don't worry about the CT's honey, just remember at the end NivRen's love story is their trump card, they can't afford to mess it up !!!

Navi, I'm glad you are alright jaan๐Ÿค—

And I'm just saying this over and over again to myself about NivRen being THE trump card here. So, I'm okay now jaan and thank you๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

Lolzzzz !! Actually it is true !! I have watched lots and lots of Indian dramas, and have loved my jodi's but only wished for 2 jodi;s to get together !! One was Hiten & Guari after watching Kutumb, and they got married ! And the second couple was Mohit and Sanaya and they have also finally declared that they are in a relationship with each other, which we have known about for more then a year now ! I remember me and my friends use to watch each of their segments with xray eyes and then tell others the meaning of so many of their subtle gestures which we understood but they could not !!! ๐Ÿ˜† We had literally done PHD on their relationship by the time they finally admitted !! ๐Ÿ˜†

I would love to see KinHa together to be honest, because am so falling in love with them just like NivRen, but I don't know if I should wish them together, because isn't Kinny supposed to be engaged ? and in that case it won't be fair !! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Well, your wishes seem to work Navi,๐Ÿ˜ณ so just in case his engagement is a rumor, please do wish for KinHa as well jaan๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿค—
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
And OMG Freeze at 12:50 (Part 1 of SBS segment) look at how Viren just drinks her in with that awesome nazar๐Ÿ˜

00:17 Freeze (Part 2 of SBS segment)  00:53 Freeze (Part 2) Aww, no boy ever looked so adorable blushing๐Ÿ˜ I can't get over 1:01 and 1:02...Arre, K, Nivi is talking about Viren, aur Viren ko basuri bajana acha lagta hai na jaanupie๐Ÿ˜ณ But love the way he says phir se bol do, cho cute๐Ÿ˜ณ aur basuri bajane ka nahi music ka passion hai๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜

1:17, 1:23 Freeze (Part 2) Dreamboat๐Ÿ˜ Munchkinny๐Ÿ˜

Oh! will they take a picture of themselves on the terrace. Viren can put his arms all around Nivi and hug her from behind and place his chin on her shoulder. ๐Ÿ˜They can balance the SLR on the ledge๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by aashvee.raheja - 13 years ago
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was away from the last thread for a day and another thread has opened up already...Wow, are you guys fast or what.  Thanks Mahi for the new thread...your intro was really really nice.

After days of torture, we finally got some Nivren moments and that too with Nivi smiling in them, for a change.  In the precap, when they show Nivi asking Viren about the tickets, we can see a change in expression on Viren's face...kind of like annoyance that she is doubting him.  Today's SBS in which they show him angry could be for that matter...that the one who is always there to help her is being looked at suspiciously by Nivi. 

Why did Nivi keep quiet about seeing Sid when Viren asked her if she had doubts about anyone?  She really needs to open up more with Viren...after all that he has done for her and he is the only support she has in that house.

My heart really went out to Viren when he told VD that his heart had been wounded many times.  So we still have so much more to learn about Viren.  I really felt like socking that YD yesterday...she never has a good word to say about Viren.

Finally wrote a part of all the thoughts running thru my head about yesterday's epi.

Shayafan thumbnail

Oh Navz u hadn't mentioned about the first couple in the earlier post. Oh so it was Hiten and Gouri. so sweet..... I really dont want to believe that Kinny is engaged until he says so and i dont think he would hide about engagement, having a GF is different and being engaged is different. Engagment is a big thing and there is nothing to hide once u commit to that level.... So navz pls hope na ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Ashly. Good morning/evening honey. 

Yes Nivi looks damn cute when she smiles. she has a 1000 watt smile but kya karein CT's never let her smile in the show. Dekha na Viren is counting from so many days and its still not reached 20 ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Gud evening dear...is it morning there?
after i got addicted to nivren, i saw neha's indian idol audition video on YT...she was soooo cute n beautiful...Embarrassed like doll...
after i got confused abt d 13th smile, i checked few old videos n got smile # 1,3,4,5,10,11,12. I want to find d remaining but feeling very lazy...btw, didnt he say 2nd smile was at sangeet? or did i hear wrong?
i'm still confused wen she gave smile # 13?...did he skip dat no. coz its d "unlucky no" or is his maths so bad?....๐Ÿ˜•