Twilight
Twilight

India-Forums

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn NewsUpdated Page3 (Page 3)

Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alisha_harshiti

omg is this actually what m seeing or my mind is making me imagine things just to prove that ive gone nuts!!!
hmmm, I guess u r seeing wat u r seeingLOL
Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by XxTiaraCullenxX

Even though it's fake............
NAAAAHHHHHIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeh kya hua....This can not happen...My Rob....Disapprove....

P.S - Can't wait for BD though...Hee...Hee Big smile
awww, poor Rob deewanisConfusedLOLsame can't w8Embarrassed
DMG4EVER IF-Dazzler
DMG4EVER
DMG4EVER

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Lmao, but i swear that does not look like them. It looks like dolls. Correct me if i am wrong.
Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMG4EVER

Lmao, but i swear that does not look like them. It looks like dolls. Correct me if i am wrong.
it seriously does look like dollsLOLi think its fake picConfused
Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

Taylor Lautner: Twilight Boosted Taylor Lautner to 8 Figures!

Taylor Lautner has proven to be the most lucrative star of the Twilight Saga actors. Not only was Lautner the highest paid teen actor of last year, his payday has jumped up from seven figures to eight figures a pop.

The very young 18-year-old, who turns 19 next month, is earning more money thanks to focusing on his post-Twilight career. He will star alongside Lily Collins, Sigourney Weaver, Maria Bello, and Alfred Molina in thriller Abduction. He will then star in the sci-fi fantasy flick Incarceron and the film version of Stretch Armstrong, both not coming out until 2013.

Lautner soared to fame for baring his six-pack abs in the Twilight Saga as teen werewolf Jacob Black. He was ranked second in Glamour's "The 50 Sexiest Men of 2010" and fourth on People's "Most Amazing Bodies" list.

Taylor Lautner

Source

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sheee

sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
January 11th, 2011

Ashley Greene Welcomes Kristen Stewart To The Cullen Family!

Ashley Greene talks about Kristen Stewart becoming a vampire in the latest Breaking Dawn installment

We're not the only one's excited about Kristen Stewart's newfound vampireness! Ashley Greene took some time out of her busy Breaking Dawn schedule to speak with MTV about the movie, her fans, and the latest Cullen family addition.

What does Ashley think about Kristen's new transformation as Bella? "Glad to have her officially join the Cullen family!" exclaims the 23-year-old actress who plays Alice Cullen.

Joe Jonas's girlfriend confesses she is "sad to finish filming the last installment of  The Twilight Saga" but added she's grateful for the platform it's given her for other projects.  One of those projects is her yet-to-be-released film LOL where she stars alongside Miley Cyrus and Demi Moore.  Did Ashley find it a distraction to work alongside Miss Cyrus?

"Miley is a phenomenon — she's accomplished so much in the movie, TV and music worlds that it's not surprising how much attention was attracted during filming," says Ashley. " But we're both professional and understand that we're there to do our jobs. Work was our number-one priority, and everything else was background."

Ashley also made it clear she thinks her fans are "incredible" and says it is "humbling" to be part of a franchise like Twilight that has "ignited such passion in young people."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radt

Go to top