Twilight

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn NewsUpdated Page3 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

radt

IF-Rockerz

radt

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Ok! Well.... this makes me less excited and all the more jealous!
Hmph.... double hmph!!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn NewsUpdated Page3 (Page 2)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mona1993

IF-Sizzlerz

Mona1993

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ROBlicious.

Kstew is a freak show who stole my soulmate Cry.

ROFL
awww, poor uCryLOLI want LautnerBlushingLOL

Mona1993

IF-Sizzlerz

Mona1993

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radt

Ok! Well.... this makes me less excited and all the more jealous!
Hmph.... double hmph!!!!!
feeling sorry 4 uShockedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radt

sheee

IF-Sizzlerz

sheee

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

The 'Breaking Dawn' cast is currently filming their final battle scenes, and they finally got a break from their grueling schedule to let loose!

Vampires know how to party at least that's what the cast of Breaking Dawn is tweeting! Vampires and werewolves came together Jan. 8, for what cast members are calling "a crazy fun Saturday night!" We know the Volturi and Cullens were shooting their promotional posters that same day, so it seems they threw a bash after! It's probably likely that it was also a bit of a going away party too, since most of the Volturi scenes have been shot, and Dakota Fanning will be leaving!

Judi Shekoni [Zafrina] couldn't hide her her excitement any longer and finally tweeted the morning after!

"Been super busy shooting and had a wonderful night out dancing with the cast yesterday, it's official vampires have rhythm!"

Andrea Gabriel [Kebi] echoed her excitement by hitting up his Twitter to tell fans "Crazy fun Saturday night. Crazy brutal Sunday morning (um, afternoon) These vampires sure can party."

We can't wait to find a leaked pic of Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson breaking it down with the cast!

CHECK OUT THE TWEETS FROM THE BREAKING DAWN CAST ABOUT THEIR DANCE PARTY!

Peter Facinelli: "Photo shoot today for BD maybe I can put a request to be Mr. November Vampire in the calendar. That's my bday month."

Andrea Gabriel: "Crazy fun Saturday night. Crazy brutal Sunday morning (um, afternoon) These vampires sure can party.

Cameron Bright: "Yesterday was Volturi photo shoot and press day. Not sure when the interviews for media will be aired so stay tune."

Daniel Cudmore: "I was a dancing machine last night!"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radtMona1993

-alisha-

IF-Dazzler

-alisha-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
omg is this actually what m seeing or my mind is making me imagine things just to prove that ive gone nuts!!!

kutekhushi

kutekhushi

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
its not the real picture its fake i read it on google

XxTiaraCullenxX

Goldie

XxTiaraCullenxX

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Even though it's fake............
NAAAAHHHHHIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeh kya hua....This can not happen...My Rob....Disapprove....

P.S - Can't wait for BD though...Hee...Hee Big smile

Mona1993

IF-Sizzlerz

Mona1993

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kutekhushi

its not the real picture its fake i read it on google
lmaoROFLit does look fakeROFLthe fake skin is far more then fakeROFLthey might use something better in movieErmm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top