Dil Se Diya Vachan

I'm upset! W*H is happening!!

Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I just read today's update and i'm fuming!!!😡 I know that Prem doesn't understand why Nandini slapped Krushna and I understand that! But then he goes on to say: He tells her "I wanted us to be friends, but you never share anything with me, you never tell me what is in your mind, in your heart. He tells her you are narrow-minded, just like the mohalla you lived in, you are middle class and can never be a part of this society 😭(he gestures towards the party where people are dancing). He tells her it was his mistake to bring her to the party, that she will never fit in." WHY DID HE HAVE TO SAY ALL THAT?! SCREW U PREM!😈 I LOVE NANDINI! She should not have run after him.

The next thing that pisses me off: Prapti. Spoilt little brat! Telling Nandini that she is the one responsible for them coming on the trip and "ruining the fun". Prapti needs to shut the hell up! Talking as though anyone cares what she thinks.

I'm sorry, but the things Prem said are just unforgivable! As of now i'm no longer a Prem fan! He will have to do something really good to compensate for all the bullshit he said.

GO NANDINI FIGHT ON WITH Dr. Kalyani!👏
Your views?
Edited by Shas3 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well I don't say Prem is wrong .....he does not know why Nandini is upset from day 1 of their marriage ,why she has not yet agreed to consumate their marriage  ......there are many more unanswered mystries surrounding her and prem is concerned about her when she blabbers in her sleep remembering her rape.....I feel dr K is fully responsible for the misunderstanding between PreNa and trauma,tension Nandini is going through,Well Nandini was raped in the past ....past  cannot be changed but the future can be made beautiful with maturity but She advises rather takes vachan from Nandini to not tell Prem anything as it will break his heart and disrupt her family peace and wait till her daughter marriage is fixed ....so selfish what about Nandini's emotion as a doctor she should know rape victims  are very vulnerable 
I think Dr K should take all her vachans back and tell Nndu to tell everything to Prem and not complicate things more .....the more time it just worsens for Nandini and make her vulnerble .....and Prem cannot figure out any thing and Dr K cannot support Nandini fully bcoz she can come under pressure from Daadi and Gautham her husband......So Nandini has to act smart and make decision herself and tell Prem ASAPEdited by gauravfan477 - 13 years ago
Shas3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gauravfan477

Well I don't say Prem is wrong .....he does not know why Nandini is upset from day 1 of their marriage ,why she has not yet agreed to consumate their marriage  ......there are many more unanswered mystries surrounding her and prem is concerned about her when she blabbers in her sleep remembering her rape.....I feel dr K is fully responsible for the misunderstanding between PreNa and trauma,tension Nandini is going through,Well Nandini was raped in the past ....past  cannot be changed but the future can be made beautiful with maturity but She advises rather takes vachan from Nandini to not tell Prem anything as it will break his heart and disrupt her family peace and wait till her daughter marriage is fixed ....so selfish what about Nandini's emotion as a doctor she should know rape victims  are very vulnerable 

I think Dr K should take all her vachans back and tell Nndu to tell everything to Prem and not complicate things more .....the more time it just worsens for Nandini and make her vulnerble .....and Prem cannot figure out any thing and Dr K cannot support Nandini fully bcoz she can come under pressure from Daadi and Gautham her husband......So Nandini has to act smart and make decision herself and tell Prem ASAP

thanks for commenting! :)

even so...yes Dr. kalyani is responsible to some extent...but why would he stoop so low as to tell nandini that she has no friends and no social circle and that she is low class? that has nothing to do with the fact that she slapped krushna.. just can't seem to rap my head around it?

EVERYONE PLEASE COMMENT. I WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU FEEL AND INTERPRET THIS EPISODE!
I THINK VANDANA HAS COME A LONG WAY AND SHE'S REALLY GROWING AS AN ACTRESS
zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree 100%!!! I am so pissed @ prem after this epi. His behavior and words were completely uncalled for!!! How can he speak w/ his wife in public in such a degrading insulting way?? I hated that she ran after him. She should'v ran away from him. And then he has the audacity to drive away and leav his wife behind? (btw, when did krishna hav time to mess w/ prem's car and how did he know prem alone wud drive away?)? I'm sorry, but this all was out of character for prem and now i really dislike him and question whether he will stand by nandini once the truth is out. And then the scene at home? Dear God!! 😡
Shas3 thumbnail
Did Prem even think as to what would happen to Nandini when he left? I think that when he's pissed, the way he truly feels comes out. (SHE' LOW CLASS AND NARROW MINDED) I mean come on 😕