Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

The dialogues which brought a smile! (Page 4)

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

of course I remember that scene, THE BEST part was when he said, "aaj toh tum pakrey gaye" and I was intensely blushing Blushing..... he sooooo got a hint of her attration towards him ROFL.... poor darling Ragini, cudn't escape from his passionate intense gaze Day Dreaming

when was this pakrey gaye bit ?

And I too loved all the dialogues mentioned here..the ladoo scene..laddoo to mujhe khane hi hai.

the car scene, even i was wondering tht it was anmol at fault and not the other guy, fir kyon ragini was blaming the other guy

And yes the iska matlab was really hilarious, iska matalba, iska matlab..LOL

and last but not the least, you have two options, which is say yes

Well, you have two options, to like anmol or to miss him Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

of course I remember that scene, THE BEST part was when he said, "aaj toh tum pakrey gaye" and I was intensely blushing Blushing..... he sooooo got a hint of her attration towards him ROFL.... poor darling Ragini, cudn't escape from his passionate intense gaze Day Dreaming

when was this pakrey gaye bit ?

And I too loved all the dialogues mentioned here..the ladoo scene..laddoo to mujhe khane hi hai.

the car scene, even i was wondering tht it was anmol at fault and not the other guy, fir kyon ragini was blaming the other guy

And yes the iska matlab was really hilarious, iska matalba, iska matlab..LOL

and last but not the least, you have two options, which is say yes

Well, you have two options, to like anmol or to miss him Embarrassed

ROFL...so true yaar....

n it was at the end of the necklace scene after Ragini left the roomBig smile.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhondu2010krithikas

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

*cough* Embarrassed *cough*.....err is it normal if I say I loved it when he called her by "Excuse me" to Ragini after the kids opened the door and before she cud give a piece of her mind to them, he simply called out saying "Excuse me".....that "Excuse me" left a big impact on my heart Day Dreaming......ok, now it's confirmed that my screw is 98430598430% dhila Cool

When was this !! Was it during the time when he came out in his robe and the kids wanted them to  kiss and patch up??

Another scene I liked was when he calls out to her and he says "Ragini Ragini khana tyaar hai ", she  says "tyaar hai " and he looks at her since she is still chere ray pay bara bheje hai types  and then she changes  "Tayaar kar doongi !!" ROFL

She was so lost with the love letter Wink  written by Anmol to his so called friend 's wife requested draft that she thought it was for her
waisey it was for her and she was  not able to put 2 + 2 =4LOLLOLLOL

krithikas

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
bhondu, yes it was the time when the kids/alekh wanted them to patch up Big smile

krithikas

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

I always loved his monologue !! So sweet  he could'nt say it to her lekin khud ko tasaali de dee..Embarrassed

Even when he writes a letter he rests his chin on his hand and is thinking telling himself taht he is writing teh leter and  ke winds the AR pendent hoping Ragini would wear it !!

Bechara was disspointed that she had'nt worn it for the lunch date and then monologue may be she just dose'nt want to move ahead with this relastionship..Embarrassed
Aww so sad was his expresssion lekin he kept a hold on himself and wanted her to be there for the lunch which Shivani was ready to spoil !!LOL

krithikas

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhondu2010

[QUOTE=Rehana86]*waisey it was for her and she was  not able to put 2 + 2 =4LOLLOLLOL

So the letter was for her ?he always said and infact in a convincing story that it was for some manager in his office..and why did he say deewaron ke kaan and house small etc ?? tOO Clever !

shanti05

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Rehana86]*waisey it was for her and she was  not able to put 2 + 2 =4LOLLOLLOL

So the letter was for her ?he always said and infact in a convincing story that it was for some manager in his office..and why did he say deewaron ke kaan and house small etc ?? tOO Clever !

No , Pooja the letter was not for her , it was meant for his manager only.Big smile. Anmol no doubts is a very clever character but too selfless and hard to imagine in this real world, do people like him exist in this world no way.LOL

Edited by rekha03 - 29 March 2011 at 10:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poshahshanti05

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

No , Pooja the letter was not for her , it was meant for his manager only.Big smile. Anmol no doubts is a very clever character but too selfless and hard to imagine in this real world, do people like him exist in this world no way.LOL

I c so why was that 2+2 put !! you ppl confused me for a sec...well do ppl like him exist..well its too tough to find oneLOL but then ppl like ragini are also tough to find..

Go to top