Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

The dialogues which brought a smile! (Page 3)

anmol2 Senior Member
anmol2
anmol2

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged

yes indeed shanti i agre with u 100%

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

now my take on the dialogues..

first the hero himself one jhalak of him on screen and here i'm all smile..Smile

returning from kanpur in the car anmol could not take his eyes off  his beautiful wife and nearly end up crashing with the other car..

"ragini was like "kitnee buree tareeke se gari chala raha tha yeh aadmi""anmol...."hota hein kabhie kabhie aadmi ka dyaan haat jaata hein".....ragini...."mujhe nahin pata mujhe gari chalanee nahin atee"...

i was really grinning watching these two..it was anmol's fault staring at his wife so romantically and not the road .they could have met with an accident and ragini end up blaming the other guy..LOL

in the room with alekh..sakshi's pregnancy..alekh ended up telling them the real truth about sakshi and both relieved that he can't be sakshi's baby's father...

ragini.."iss ka matlaab..iss ka matlaab"as always anmol to the rescue of his ragini but he too end up "iss ka matlaab"next looking at ragini"iss ka matlaab kya"..ragini"iss ka matlaab mujhe bahut saraa kaam karne hein"..jijaji aap so jayee" ..

such a cute scene of the trio..it was meant to be a serious issue and scene and they ended up alekh more confused..of course with a smile on my face and even had a good laugh watching them..LOL

miss them so much and reliving these scenes and dialogues now definitely want their comeback soon.."sighs"...

thats why they so special to us..they have made us smile..laugh..and cry too...

once more lovely post  shanti..Clap

@red Saveeta I totally loved these two secenes two
The first one mainly coz he was so happy that night to have been alone with ragini
The pruity in the scene was so there and he fior the first time  was displaying his intter turmoil and how he wanted to express his feelings sometime

He totally was taking her for a ride with his comments LOLLOLLOL

Hota Hota kabhi kabhi aadmi ka dhyaan hat jatha hai !!

And that iska mallab another take  to get into a conversation

Given a chance he would make sure he cud gather some sweet talks with ragini

He wanted that time for themselves  whenever they were off those jassos giri

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Fantastic Post ShantiClap,I am not good in writing like you allSmile ,but these are some of the dialogues I loveEmbarrassed
The cold scene where Anmol says "I think Iam a hopeless case"
yay like mommy like son.....my betu mujhpar geya...Dancing.....when he said that, i was like welcome to my world darling HugROFL
When Anmol asks for lunch with Ragini "Dekhiye aap ke saamne do option hai,pehle tho ye hai ki aap haan kehdejiye aur doosra hai ye ki mujhe haan kehdeejiye"
that was simply incredible....I was totally amused by his expression, so much naturaltySmile
During Ragini giving Anmol a shirt,"kabhi kabhi apni dil ki bhi sune chahiye"
..... i'll shut up *sigh* Day Dreaming
The ladoo scene where Anmol says "Hath thode gande hain aur doosri problem hai ye ki mein fresh hone tak intezaa nahi kar sakta,ladoo tho mujhe khani hai"
my fav, the last sentence, the emphasis he put on to that last part of the dialogues, especially that challenging yet soften look, I bet he wanted to say, "laddo tho mujhe khani hai, and I will make you do that..." but the underlined sentence was kept in his heart where he just stopped at 'khani hai' ROFL.....n BANG ON, he did make her do that Wink
When Anmol was happy as Ragini called him by his name he said"Chaliye aapne shuruaadh karhi diye tho,kya mein umeed kar sakta hoon ke aapke liye aage bhi mein Anmol  rahoonga,ya phir aap mujhe phirse Tammy ke papa kehke bulayenge"
I absolutely loved it.... that little laugh he gave while saying "Tammy ke papa kehke bulayenge" did the magic Big smile

@ Shanti di: cudn't agree more on whatever you said  abt Ragini's acting Smile

Edited by Rehana86 - 11 January 2011 at 4:30pm
Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
oh one more dialogue, "Aur agar aap yuhin apni ek tarfa soch ya galat faisla inn par thopti rahi, toh yaqeen maniye, main baithkar tamasha dekhne walon mein se bilkul bhi nahin hoon" and i was like "dude! come here, you deserve a tight tight tight hugHug"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Yep Rehana dear that dude needs a tight hug !!
Saab hai na usay sambhalney koWink

And another of my favourties the letter one !!
"My dear sweet wife Dilmai kuch khaya hai jo mai chahakar bhi nahi keh saktha "
Then he takes it and starts reading it !!
That was one beautiful scene,
The ambiance the candles the light breeze, his voice texture baas dilbait jata hai !!

"Mai apsay apni maan ki baat kehna chahatha hoon "

"Waisay bhi  ek patni as achhi dost  jesay mai apni baat keh sako !!"

She was so lost  and he so would have  told her his maan ki baat then and there .....

Rehana86saveeta24

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
and that scene execution was PERFECT to the T di, the way he takes the letter from her was smooth as if i was living in a dream world.....the setting was magical and not to mention his voice....the smile and that intense passionate love evolved from his heart to his eyes was totally visible .....Smile

saveeta24shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
o yes that was so smooth..
I think it showed so well that both Apu and Parul can do such magic with scene and we viewers are left smiling grinning !!

Another of my favourite scene is the necklace scene which kritika has the avi !!

The teasing  was so well executed and the way he says "handkerchief udd gaya " ROFL

Pure badmaashi intended in his expressions and she was also not kaam giving it back to him ..
and when she turns around she smiles and he also puts his head down and smiles Aww such a sweetu he is LOL

Cute moments where there but we knewwe wanted  more Smile

Rehana86saveeta24

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

of course I remember that scene, THE BEST part was when he said, "aaj toh tum pakrey gaye" and I was intensely blushing Blushing..... he sooooo got a hint of her attration towards him ROFL.... poor darling Ragini, cudn't escape from his passionate intense gaze Day Dreaming

saveeta24shanti05

Go to top