Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

The dialogues which brought a smile! (Page 2)

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Fantastic Post ShantiClap,I am not good in writing like you allSmile ,but these are some of the dialogues I loveEmbarrassed
The cold scene where Anmol says "I think Iam a hopeless case"

When Anmol asks for lunch with Ragini "Dekhiye aap ke saamne do option hai,pehle tho ye hai ki aap haan kehdejiye aur doosra hai ye ki mujhe haan kehdeejiye"

During Ragini giving Anmol a shirt,"kabhi kabhi apni dil ki bhi sune chahiye"

The ladoo scene where Anmol says "Hath thode gande hain aur doosri problem hai ye ki mein fresh hone tak intezaa nahi kar sakta,ladoo tho mujhe khani hai"

When Anmol was happy as Ragini called him by his name he said"Chaliye aapne shuruaadh karhi diye tho,kya mein umeed kar sakta hoon ke aapke liye aage bhi mein Anmol  rahoonga,ya phir aap mujhe phirse Tammy ke papa kehke bulayenge"

Edited by krithikas - 10 January 2011 at 8:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poshahanizorsaveeta24

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

now my take on the dialogues..

first the hero himself one jhalak of him on screen and here i'm all smile..Smile

returning from kanpur in the car anmol could not take his eyes off  his beautiful wife and nearly end up crashing with the other car..

"ragini was like "kitnee buree tareeke se gari chala raha tha yeh aadmi""anmol...."hota hein kabhie kabhie aadmi ka dyaan haat jaata hein".....ragini...."mujhe nahin pata mujhe gari chalanee nahin atee"...

i was really grinning watching these two..it was anmol's fault staring at his wife so romantically and not the road .they could have met with an accident and ragini end up blaming the other guy..LOL...OMG OMG OMG.....I do remember that scene di.... such small things do leave a great mark in our hearts....... the way Anmol looked at her with that glimpse of adoration in his eyes, I bet he so wanted to kiss her for that cuteness......the way Ragini said that "kitnee buree tareeke se gari chala raha tha yeh aadmi" with cuteness and innocence..... I bet all he wanted to do was just grab her and give her a kiss for being such an adorable wife....Day Dreaming

in the room with alekh..sakshi's pregnancy..alekh ended up telling them the real truth about sakshi and both relieved that he can't be sakshi's baby's father...

ragini.."iss ka matlaab..iss ka matlaab"as always anmol to the rescue of his ragini but he too end up "iss ka matlaab"next looking at ragini"iss ka matlaab kya"..ragini"iss ka matlaab mujhe bahut saraa kaam karne hein"..jijaji aap so jayee" ..
yes yes!!... I too was left smiling and somewut blushing coz it was a moment that both Angini didn't know how to interact with Alekh abt such issue, which was a raw topic for themselves too as a couple Blushing.....
such a cute scene of the trio..it was meant to be a serious issue and scene and they ended up alekh more confused..of course with a smile on my face and even had a good laugh watching them..LOL

miss them so much and reliving these scenes and dialogues now definitely want their comeback soon.."sighs"...

thats why they so special to us..they have made us smile..laugh..and cry too...
DITTO!!!Big smile

once more lovely post  shanti..Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Wow really nice post !!
I love to hear Anmol's dialogues !!

Also his expressions are priceless..
The one I liked was when Gunni is teasing Ragini regarding the saree she would like to wear and Anmol walks in and sees them in conversation and then she pinches Gunni as she sees Anmol and walks out and Anmol enters and tells Gunni what was happeneing and then Gunni tells him that she choose this saree and that he loves her a lot
Then he is telling "Meri taraf say tho haa hai Magar Ragini ki dil mai kya hai pata nahi" I mean something on those lines
that facial expressions of Anmol brings a smile to my face

Another time was when he is being naughty about the laddoes and he wants Ragini to feed him !!

I loved that naughty Anmol here and given him a chance he would have given more such ones

anizorsaveeta24shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

Originally posted by shanti05

The topic name I actually meant was dialogues which were at some serious peak time but brought a smile/grin  and laughter.. I mean from a viewers POV they are just striking the chord and we feel like getting the most amusing gestures for those like maybe even laugh

The dialogues which were just amazing

1. The first one was "Excuse me Mrs. rajvansh the way Anmol address Vasu and tells her that for a child if i got some gifts why do you have to make a  big hue and cry abt it. and The great contract he addresses saying that there was no mention of that so why are you making a big tamasha!"
yes, yes YES!!!.... I was left speechless when he retorted back at her saying that "then you don't have any rights to talk about my doings either" Clapwhen Vasu said she doesn't owe any explanation.....
Oh and yes! when he emphasized on those words, "KAASH!! Mrs. Rajvansh, KAASH!!" I could clearly see him mocking right on her faceDay Dreaming
"Kaash aapko insaaniyat pechanye ki kabilat hoti !!"

OMG the way Anmol says it left vasu speechless LOL
I was totally enjoying infact grinning over this dialogue BANG on !! it was !! and tell me abt it Day Dreaming

2.When the POA issue takes place and Anmol arrives at the nick of time and teh way he tells tammy "Now u can smile " Aww the expression he gives to her wiping her tears  was so beautiful !! The glow on Tammy's face and the expression which Anmol gave  I was totally blown I mean so daam natural and smooth
And Tammy asks badi mummy kya aap yeah saach bataney wali thi papa key barey mai "
hawwww! my cute cute cute CUTEEEE bachcha .. come to mommy Hug
And the next expression of Anmol was another master piece LOL
I knew  kuch tho hona wala hai !! Atleast we could sense the arugumenst fuming between them
Anmol gets up  looks at Vasu , Ragini and then he gets up to see sharma ji and Kaushalya and then bends down again to talk to Tammy and says "my sweetheart, my sweetypie aap janthey ho ki apki badi mummy bata rahi thi ki I have'nt eaten anythingand I was getting dizzy so tahst whats she wanted to say"
To cut it Ragini went and ask Tammy to go and ask guddi to get dinner ready
Next thing was  Anmol asking Vasu "Kya ho Raha tha yaha par , zara mai bhi tho sunu kya saach bataya jaa Raha tha yaha par "
that highlighted sentences were some of the best master pieces di.... as you know i already mentioned in couple of my posts abt this part Day Dreaming...... i just loved the way he was getting ready to take Vasu's class ROFL.... but my betu, being the sweetest one controlled himself ONLY for Ragini and her parents....otherwise, I bet we were into get a jhalak of World War TEN, Mr. ANMOL SAREEN vs. Mrs. VASUNDHRA RAJVANSH..(he wud've been like Rajvansh gaye bhar mein, kambakhat aaj teri khair nahin, Today you will see what Anmol Sareen is capable of ROFL)
LOLI knew he will take vasu to task..

Somthings which would affect the child them Anmol made sure that they would be better of sealed and when needed it was  poured out

Must say the peak was a treat to watch

Share any such incidents you felt was so enjoyable especially the dialogues which Anmol spoke and Apurva spoke were just mindblowing

Please do share even you felt when you heard Ragini say it to Anmol or anyone else also.

I will add more when i remember LOL

di... no need to say, it's a lovely post Clap...... there r bunch but i will make it short, u know when Tammy comes to sleep with Angini second time and the way Anmol told her that " last time when you slept with us, you kicked me so many times that I was almost out of the bed" ....di, when he was saying those words, I was actually visualizing the entire scene and Apu had that kind of strength in his voice and throw that one can visualize whatever he speaks out of his mouthClap ......
and one more thing, you know how he started to ask for Ragini's permission to go to office "toh main jaoon??" with that smile making Ragini blush.....as if he was trying his luck to see if his wife stops him or not...... I was like " Dude!! she's not gonna stop u.....so, better get going" LOL...awww my poor bachcha Hug

Aww that was one sweet talk he gave tam,my !!i cud imagine how she was tossing and turning and Anmol very patiently allowesd her to do it Wink

Rehana86anizorsaveeta24

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Savee di, I agree they are shy couple, but thankfully they didn't overdo their part of shyness.......u know sometimes, when some actors try to portray that shy nature, in stead they make me feel like gay Ermm......i.e: Akshara is one hell of an example and I HATED IT so much whenever she used to blush for NO reason......this is one reason why I hate her so much for blushing unnecessarily.....show ke shuru shuru mein she even used to blush while talking to her father/brother/chachu Ermm.... i mean seriously who do that in reality???

To be honest, wutever scenes I have seen of Parul in Bidaai Pre-leap, she did have "some" problems with enacting shyness but other times she did her part sweetly.....but I must say, Post-leap did explore her acting skills in a different direction.....she truly grew up as an actress with that mature attitude and that mature shyness with a half smile and lowered gaze .....superb!!

Edited by Rehana86 - 10 January 2011 at 9:35pm

anizorsaveeta24shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anizor

nice post shanti, anmol saying hey bagvan esa sirdard muje roz de dena,
He was defiantly flirting her I was happy that he got a chance to do it otherwise our man doesn't get his share of freedom to flirt withy his wife there is a big lakshman rekha from her side..

And that balm scene was super short  applying  it on his forehead but this dialogue took the same away !!Embarrassed

anizor

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Fantastic Post ShantiClap,I am not good in writing like you allSmile ,but these are some of the dialogues I loveEmbarrassed
The cold scene where Anmol says "I think Iam a hopeless case"

When Anmol asks for lunch with Ragini "Dekhiye aap ke saamne do option hai,pehle tho ye hai ki aap haan kehdejiye aur doosra hai ye ki mujhe haan kehdeejiye"

During Ragini giving Anmol a shirt,"kabhi kabhi apni dil ki bhi sune chahiye"

The ladoo scene where Anmol says "Hath thode gande hain aur doosri problem hai ye ki mein fresh hone tak intezaa nahi kar sakta,ladoo tho mujhe khani hai"

When Anmol was happy as Ragini called him by his name he said"Chaliye aapne shuruaadh karhi diye tho,kya mein umeed kar sakta hoon ke aapke liye aage bhi mein Anmol  rahoonga,ya phir aap mujhe phirse Tammy ke papa kehke bulayenge"

Krithika !! @blue  yes these two were such adoarble scenes ..
The first one he was like yep this is my oppertunity  I need to take her out for lunch and I will not give her a choice !! She needs to say yes @ both the options !!

Planning achhi hai anmol ji ki Wink

And the second one another cute moment and the way he slowly bring out the topic that he would be called Anmol and not Tammy kay papa so indirectly he took advantage of teh situation that to make her feel comfortable calling him as Anmol in future !!Thumbs Up

anizor

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

Savee di, I agree they are shy couple, but thankfully they didn't overdo their part of shyness.......u know sometimes, when some actors try to portray that shy nature, in stead they make me feel like gay Ermm......i.e: Akshara is one hell of an example and I HATED IT so much whenever she used to blush for NO reason......this is one reason why I hate her so much for blushing unnecessarily.....show ke shuru shuru mein she even used to blush while talking to her father/brother/chachu Ermm.... i mean seriously who do that in reality???

To be honest, wutever scenes I have seen of Parul in Bidaai Pre-leap, she did have "some" problems with enacting shyness but other times she did her part sweetly.....but I must say, Post-leap did explore her acting skills in a different direction.....she truly grew up as an actress with that mature attitude and that mature shyness with a half smile and lowered gaze .....superb!!
bang on Rehana
I would say due credit goes to Apu also
I see that Parul's role has taken such an elevation that she matched Apurva so well.
its amazing she has put in so much effort in her acting and her  way of talking and  syncronizing with Apurva..

I have seen Apu in different shades so he can mold into any character liek he says he seeps into the character, but for Parul to be that Ragini pre leap and become this ragini post leap has a lot to do with her  acting with her co star and getting to do a role of a women who has to be shown a little mature.
I mean Apu also as Anmol he can be so enjoyable and be  like a kid with the kids  or be so sensitive as when he was  frustrated  or unhappy and at the same time Ragini post leap was shown  a mature women taking up some serious responsibilities and with a companion who is like a friend at present and how she is adjusting like living with a stranger so all these factors were beautifully depected  and she has definatly put a lot of hard work !!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86anizor

Go to top