India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

The dialogues which brought a smile!

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
The topic name I actually meant was dialogues which were at some serious peak time but brought a smile/grin  and laughter.. I mean from a viewers POV they are just striking the chord and we feel like getting the most amusing gestures for those like maybe even laugh

The dialogues which were just amazing

1. The first one was "Excuse me Mrs. rajvansh the way Anmol address Vasu and tells her that for a child if i got some gifts why do you have to make a  big hue and cry abt it. and The great contract he addresses saying that there was no mention of that so why are you making a big tamasha!"

"Kaash aapko insaaniyat pechanye ki kabilat hoti !!"

OMG the way Anmol says it left vasu speechless LOL
I was totally enjoying infact grinning over this dialogue BANG on !! it was !!

2.When the POA issue takes place and Anmol arrives at the nick of time and teh way he tells tammy "Now u can smile " Aww the expression he gives to her wiping her tears  was so beautiful !! The glow on Tammy's face and the expression which Anmol gave  I was totally blown I mean so daam natural and smooth
And Tammy asks badi mummy kya aap yeah saach bataney wali thi papa key barey mai "

And the next expression of Anmol was another master piece LOL
I knew  kuch tho hona wala hai !! Atleast we could sense the arugumenst fuming between them
Anmol gets up  looks at Vasu , Ragini and then he gets up to see sharma ji and Kaushalya and then bends down again to talk to Tammy and says "my sweetheart, my sweetypie aap janthey ho ki apki badi mummy bata rahi thi ki I have'nt eaten anythingand I was getting dizzy so tahst whats she wanted to say"
To cut it Ragini went and ask Tammy to go and ask guddi to get dinner ready
Next thing was  Anmol asking Vasu "Kya ho Raha tha yaha par , zara mai bhi tho sunu kya saach bataya jaa Raha tha yaha par "

LOLI knew he will take vasu to task..

Somthings which would affect the child them Anmol made sure that they would be better of sealed and when needed it was  poured out

Must say the peak was a treat to watch

Share any such incidents you felt was so enjoyable especially the dialogues which Anmol spoke and Apurva spoke were just mindblowing

Please do share even you felt when you heard Ragini say it to Anmol or anyone else also.

I will add more when i remember LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

harman05bhondu2010Luv-Shonitanizorrekha02luv_sakshitvmylovesaveeta24

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Anmol saying to Ragini, "Aap superhuman nahi hai" when she blamed herself for the problem between Anmol and Vasu. The way he said it, a bit angry and his expressions, just wow! Day Dreaming

Edited by Luv-Shonit - 10 January 2011 at 6:31pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

harman05anizorrekha02saveeta24shanti05

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

The topic name I actually meant was dialogues which were at some serious peak time but brought a smile/grin  and laughter.. I mean from a viewers POV they are just striking the chord and we feel like getting the most amusing gestures for those like maybe even laugh

The dialogues which were just amazing

1. The first one was "Excuse me Mrs. rajvansh the way Anmol address Vasu and tells her that for a child if i got some gifts why do you have to make a  big hue and cry abt it. and The great contract he addresses saying that there was no mention of that so why are you making a big tamasha!"
yes, yes YES!!!.... I was left speechless when he retorted back at her saying that "then you don't have any rights to talk about my doings either" Clapwhen Vasu said she doesn't owe any explanation.....
Oh and yes! when he emphasized on those words, "KAASH!! Mrs. Rajvansh, KAASH!!" I could clearly see him mocking right on her faceDay Dreaming
"Kaash aapko insaaniyat pechanye ki kabilat hoti !!"

OMG the way Anmol says it left vasu speechless LOL
I was totally enjoying infact grinning over this dialogue BANG on !! it was !! and tell me abt it Day Dreaming

2.When the POA issue takes place and Anmol arrives at the nick of time and teh way he tells tammy "Now u can smile " Aww the expression he gives to her wiping her tears  was so beautiful !! The glow on Tammy's face and the expression which Anmol gave  I was totally blown I mean so daam natural and smooth
And Tammy asks badi mummy kya aap yeah saach bataney wali thi papa key barey mai "
hawwww! my cute cute cute CUTEEEE bachcha .. come to mommy Hug
And the next expression of Anmol was another master piece LOL
I knew  kuch tho hona wala hai !! Atleast we could sense the arugumenst fuming between them
Anmol gets up  looks at Vasu , Ragini and then he gets up to see sharma ji and Kaushalya and then bends down again to talk to Tammy and says "my sweetheart, my sweetypie aap janthey ho ki apki badi mummy bata rahi thi ki I have'nt eaten anythingand I was getting dizzy so tahst whats she wanted to say"
To cut it Ragini went and ask Tammy to go and ask guddi to get dinner ready
Next thing was  Anmol asking Vasu "Kya ho Raha tha yaha par , zara mai bhi tho sunu kya saach bataya jaa Raha tha yaha par "
that highlighted sentences were some of the best master pieces di.... as you know i already mentioned in couple of my posts abt this part Day Dreaming...... i just loved the way he was getting ready to take Vasu's class ROFL.... but my betu, being the sweetest one controlled himself ONLY for Ragini and her parents....otherwise, I bet we were into get a jhalak of World War TEN, Mr. ANMOL SAREEN vs. Mrs. VASUNDHRA RAJVANSH..(he wud've been like Rajvansh gaye bhar mein, kambakhat aaj teri khair nahin, Today you will see what Anmol Sareen is capable of ROFL)
LOLI knew he will take vasu to task..

Somthings which would affect the child them Anmol made sure that they would be better of sealed and when needed it was  poured out

Must say the peak was a treat to watch

Share any such incidents you felt was so enjoyable especially the dialogues which Anmol spoke and Apurva spoke were just mindblowing

Please do share even you felt when you heard Ragini say it to Anmol or anyone else also.

I will add more when i remember LOL

di... no need to say, it's a lovely post Clap...... there r bunch but i will make it short, u know when Tammy comes to sleep with Angini second time and the way Anmol told her that " last time when you slept with us, you kicked me so many times that I was almost out of the bed" ....di, when he was saying those words, I was actually visualizing the entire scene and Apu had that kind of strength in his voice and throw that one can visualize whatever he speaks out of his mouthClap ......
and one more thing, you know how he started to ask for Ragini's permission to go to office "toh main jaoon??" with that smile making Ragini blush.....as if he was trying his luck to see if his wife stops him or not...... I was like " Dude!! she's not gonna stop u.....so, better get going" LOL...awww my poor bachcha Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

harman05anizorsaveeta24shanti05

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
*cough* Embarrassed *cough*.....err is it normal if I say I loved it when he called her by "Excuse me" to Ragini after the kids opened the door and before she cud give a piece of her mind to them, he simply called out saying "Excuse me".....that "Excuse me" left a big impact on my heart Day Dreaming......ok, now it's confirmed that my screw is 98430598430% dhila Cool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsaveeta24shanti05

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
@shanti..you brought a smile on my face...such lovely post ..Thumbs Up

love all your take about anmol's dialogues and my my that was one real treat from anmol and for sure it did make us smile...Smile

@luvshonit..nice one as this definitely brought a smile on our face..Smile....

the way he said "superhuman"with all the right emotion leaving ragini speechless..he was too good in that scene...Clap

@rehana...love the scenes and dialogues you mentioned..always had a smile when he was with his angel.that scene was sooo cute and the smile comes automatically.....you know  he really loved to see his ragini blush so this dialogue "to mein jaaoun"and we could see the glow on his face when ragini lowered her eyes and blushing..here we all end up with a smile on our face..wat a shy shy couple ..Smile

about the "excuse me"..lol i had a smile on my face when he said that ..ok now this definitely proves we are gone cases when it comes to anmol..LOL

Edited by savee_k - 10 January 2011 at 7:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86anizorshanti05

anizor IF-Dazzler
anizor
anizor

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
nice post shanti, anmol saying hey bagvan esa sirdard muje roz de dena,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
now my take on the dialogues..

first the hero himself one jhalak of him on screen and here i'm all smile..Smile

returning from kanpur in the car anmol could not take his eyes off  his beautiful wife and nearly end up crashing with the other car..

"ragini was like "kitnee buree tareeke se gari chala raha tha yeh aadmi""anmol...."hota hein kabhie kabhie aadmi ka dyaan haat jaata hein".....ragini...."mujhe nahin pata mujhe gari chalanee nahin atee"...

i was really grinning watching these two..it was anmol's fault staring at his wife so romantically and not the road .they could have met with an accident and ragini end up blaming the other guy..LOL

in the room with alekh..sakshi's pregnancy..alekh ended up telling them the real truth about sakshi and both relieved that he can't be sakshi's baby's father...

ragini.."iss ka matlaab..iss ka matlaab"as always anmol to the rescue of his ragini but he too end up "iss ka matlaab"next looking at ragini"iss ka matlaab kya"..ragini"iss ka matlaab mujhe bahut saraa kaam karne hein"..jijaji aap so jayee" ..

such a cute scene of the trio..it was meant to be a serious issue and scene and they ended up alekh more confused..of course with a smile on my face and even had a good laugh watching them..LOL

miss them so much and reliving these scenes and dialogues now definitely want their comeback soon.."sighs"...

thats why they so special to us..they have made us smile..laugh..and cry too...

once more lovely post  shanti..Clap

poshah

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

Anmol saying to Ragini, "Aap superhuman nahi hai" when she blamed herself for the problem between Anmol and Vasu. The way he said it, a bit angry and his expressions, just wow! Day Dreaming
I  know this dialogue was a such a good one
Poor guy was so frustrated and the way vasu accused him he had no choice but to chill out somehwereLOL

He stopped drinking i guess  and so the only place he found some peace was in the Sanstha where he went to make the doll house..

here ragini was pacing up and down wondering where he was and left his mobile and went and when he finally got back she was all ready to badkofy on him and he just said one things "aap superhuman being nahi ha " and that was enough to get to keep ragini quite.

And the next day was a better treat when ragini asked him to sit for breakfast he snubbed her saying that I am nnot hungry I will get ready and leave teh kids to school !

anizor

Go to top