Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Are you liking the current "stalker" track? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Do you like the current "stalker" track,

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
11 [19.30%]
2 [3.51%]
1 [1.75%]
1 [1.75%]
42 [73.68%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_nair

Originally posted by akhilha

Good TopicClapi would really like this track if they dont make it overtly emotional by making Nivi suffer!!Other wise if it handled in the proper way with all the mystery and suspicions....the track will be great!!

I would also love it If Nivi is made to solve this..all by herself and really give Soods a hard time with her intelligence and tactfulness !!!Big smile

I

oh God i'm really fed up with this stalker game...  i really wish this to end up sooon..
I love mystery stories...But not coupled with so much melodrama!! I really want to know why the stalker is doing all this!!!And wht will be the end result!! wht i hate is Nivi and Sid having the same expressions all the time!! Siddharth has that same pained expression and Nivi has that tearful scared expression!!LOLIf that could change and the mystery track could be solved abit more faster...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair

cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
 hating it... and don't feel like ven thinking about the stalker........
shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

Good TopicClapi would really like this track if they dont make it overtly emotional by making Nivi suffer!!Other wise if it handled in the proper way with all the mystery and suspicions....the track will be great!!

I would also love it If Nivi is made to solve this..all by herself and really give Soods a hard time with her intelligence and tactfulness !!!Big smile

I

oh God i'm really fed up with this stalker game...  i really wish this to end up sooon..
I love mystery stories...But not coupled with so much melodrama!! I really want to know why the stalker is doing all this!!!And wht will be the end result!! wht i hate is Nivi and Sid having the same expressions all the time!! Siddharth has that same pained expression and Nivi has that tearful scared expression!!LOLIf that could change and the mystery track could be solved abit more faster...

yea. i want both of them to change their expressions...

akhilha

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
can Adithya be the stalker. he is not seen anywhere in the show. Kanan is busy with his new show i think so there is a chance that RSji will show him as the stalker.

akhilha

akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged

can Adithya be the stalker. he is not seen anywhere in the show. Kanan is busy with his new show i think so there is a chance that RSji will show him as the stalker.
what motive he has to do allthis???i feel he could do it only if he knew the truth about Sid and Nivi!!! Only HL knows about it in that family!!So aditya is  sort of impossible......My only doubt is CC and Viren are together and they are using each other......CC is doing for property and hatred towards Nivi but Viren is doing it For Nivi and also Sid...so that ultimately Sid realises that his love and loyalty for his family was all in vain!!
That family For which Sid goes out of the way all the time will not support him when he is framed and will believe that he is behind all this.....that is the only way Sid will be back to his senses and realise where he has gone wrong!!

But i am sure as of now Viren wants Sid to be framed so when nivi confides about her doubts,,,he will surely act as if he believes her fully..though he knows Sid is incapable of hurting his dadaji....I feel it is avery intricate plot where in CC and Viren are working to gether but for different purposes!!Confused

Edited by akhilha - 11 January 2011 at 12:04am

shelly_nair

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index