Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Are you liking the current "stalker" track?

Poll

Do you like the current "stalker" track,

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Purehearts thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I felt that this track was too much of emotional atyachar on us viewers.I made this poll, for the Cts just in case they visit this forum .Please vote.
Edited by Purehearts - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
I am liking it...its a real brainstormer for me. I like challenges and ways to unsolve those..๐Ÿ˜‰
To me, the stalker and the motif are pretty evident, and I am just patiently waiting whether I am right or wrong.
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
I am pretty sure, not only me, but most of the regular members of CCBM are pretty much aware who the stalker might be, at least 95% sure.  I am not a regular member, as I mostly read updates.

Its not a question what we want to see, but what the circumstances are pointing and what makes the best logic.
Purehearts thumbnail
Bani ,the  fact that the Cts are not giving any definite clues about the stalker until now except that he/she knows about Nivi's past well , makes me wonder if they themselves have not decided who the stalker who is going to be.
The guns were pointing towards  Yashodara Dadi first, then CC, then Hemlatha last week, then Siddharth and now Viren.
I am not sure , if it is going to stop here.
We all have our obvious guesses, but I bet Cts will want to surprise like they for "Choti Maa" in Bidaai.

Edited by Purehearts - 13 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i love dis track cz it's something totally different to other shows... so i love da difference.... 
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nope, too much of negativity has drowned the entire excitement of so called suspense.
akhilha thumbnail
Good Topic๐Ÿ‘i would really like this track if they dont make it overtly emotional by making Nivi suffer!!Other wise if it handled in the proper way with all the mystery and suspicions....the track will be great!!

I would also love it If Nivi is made to solve this..all by herself and really give Soods a hard time with her intelligence and tactfulness !!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: akhilha

Good Topic๐Ÿ‘i would really like this track if they dont make it overtly emotional by making Nivi suffer!!Other wise if it handled in the proper way with all the mystery and suspicions....the track will be great!!

I would also love it If Nivi is made to solve this..all by herself and really give Soods a hard time with her intelligence and tactfulness !!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I

oh God i'm really fed up with this stalker game...  i really wish this to end up sooon..
akhilha thumbnail
Originally posted by: shelly_nair

oh God i'm really fed up with this stalker game...  i really wish this to end up sooon..

I love mystery stories...But not coupled with so much melodrama!! I really want to know why the stalker is doing all this!!!And wht will be the end result!! wht i hate is Nivi and Sid having the same expressions all the time!! Siddharth has that same pained expression and Nivi has that tearful scared expression!!๐Ÿ˜†If that could change and the mystery track could be solved abit more faster...
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 hating it... and don't feel like ven thinking about the stalker........