Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Are you liking the current "stalker" track?

Poll Question: Do you like the current "stalker" track,

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
11 [19.30%]
2 [3.51%]
1 [1.75%]
1 [1.75%]
42 [73.68%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Purehearts Senior Member
Purehearts
Purehearts

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
I felt that this track was too much of emotional atyachar on us viewers.I made this poll, for the Cts just in case they visit this forum .Please vote.

Edited by Purehearts - 10 January 2011 at 3:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilha

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
I am liking it...its a real brainstormer for me. I like challenges and ways to unsolve those..Wink
To me, the stalker and the motif are pretty evident, and I am just patiently waiting whether I am right or wrong.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 10 January 2011 at 3:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pureheartsakhilha

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
I am pretty sure, not only me, but most of the regular members of CCBM are pretty much aware who the stalker might be, at least 95% sure.  I am not a regular member, as I mostly read updates.

Its not a question what we want to see, but what the circumstances are pointing and what makes the best logic.

akhilha

Purehearts Senior Member
Purehearts
Purehearts

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Bani ,the  fact that the Cts are not giving any definite clues about the stalker until now except that he/she knows about Nivi's past well , makes me wonder if they themselves have not decided who the stalker who is going to be.
The guns were pointing towards  Yashodara Dadi first, then CC, then Hemlatha last week, then Siddharth and now Viren.
I am not sure , if it is going to stop here.
We all have our obvious guesses, but I bet Cts will want to surprise like they for "Choti Maa" in Bidaai.

Edited by Purehearts - 10 January 2011 at 7:34pm

akhilha

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
i love dis track cz it's something totally different to other shows... so i love da difference.... 
Kanchhi_ Goldie
Kanchhi_
Kanchhi_

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Nope, too much of negativity has drowned the entire excitement of so called suspense.

shelly_nair

akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Good TopicClapi would really like this track if they dont make it overtly emotional by making Nivi suffer!!Other wise if it handled in the proper way with all the mystery and suspicions....the track will be great!!

I would also love it If Nivi is made to solve this..all by herself and really give Soods a hard time with her intelligence and tactfulness !!!Big smile

I
shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhilha

Good TopicClapi would really like this track if they dont make it overtly emotional by making Nivi suffer!!Other wise if it handled in the proper way with all the mystery and suspicions....the track will be great!!

I would also love it If Nivi is made to solve this..all by herself and really give Soods a hard time with her intelligence and tactfulness !!!Big smile

I

oh God i'm really fed up with this stalker game...  i really wish this to end up sooon..

akhilha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index