Sasural Genda Phool

Suhana and Ishaan-telling off!

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Throughout last week and even today, no one, NOT ONE PERSON not even her own sister or father asked about how Suhana is feeling...as if she doesn't matter. What matters is Ishaan and the Kashyaps, Suhana kiya hain??? Anybody can do or say whatever they want about her and humiliate her because she's nothing... she doesn't matter...she doesn't even have the value of Meena at the moment...people consider for Meena when her mother/father is ill, give her advance payments, but no NOT FOR SUHANA!!  She's a rich spoilt brat who's stylish and intelligent but with low understanding about middle class life...oh boy thats such a CRIME...Suhana should be punished, put into jail for having such a wealthy upbringing and not undestanding family values....oh oops I forgot, she DIDN'T GROW UP IN JOINT FAMILY...there were only 3 of them in a mansion with servants so she never needed to be domesticated....IS THAT CRIME AS WELL?? OMG....thats really bad Suhana!! NAUGHTY NAUGHTY. Oh yes one other thing....Ishaan...yes Ishaan why did you marry her if you knew she had a boyfriend?? And when she decided to stay back with your family....WHY OH WHY DIDN'T YOU start showing you affection as a husbad??? Oh I am sorry I forgot you always remained like a friend and confidant of Suhana but never gave her a hint that you want her to be your REAL WIFE DID YOU NOW?? And you call yourself a MAN? How pathetic. Buying teddy bears doesn't show love, if you used your brain maybe you would've BROUGHT SOME ROSES INSTEAD, thats the real sign of love...you don't give a red rose to someone unless you love them...and even our tubelight would have got the hint! Buying cuddly toys just made her realise what good and caring friend you are BUT ANYONE CAN DO THAT!!  You're her husband and you love her, we know that but you never did anything like a husband, it was always as a good BECHARA. are bechara...kiya bondhu ho tum bhi! You never made feel WANTED AS A WIFE...as she's slow on understanding some things..you should have realised that give her hints that you WANT TO BE HER HUSBAND!!!!!!AND Now that Suhana's upset, you're not going to ask how she is?Or why ? NO?? WELL HOW COULD YOU WHEN YOU LEAVE IN THE MIDDLE OF A CONVERSATION...you don't even allow her finish her sentence and you disappear ...HELLO HOW RUDE of you....your supposed to be the better understanding more responsible one aren't you?? SO WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?? Suhana never flirted the way you did with Sona..how disgusting...you're married man you can't do that!!! No one is saying you can't have friends..but you can't have intimate closeness either when your married ..thats just WRONG!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
      i KNOW THAT'S WHAT BUGGING ME TOO. HE NEVER OUT LOUD SAID I LOVE U SUHANA DID HE NOW. AND NOW HE BECOMES ALL BOLA BHALA I REALLY WANTED TO SLAP HIM . WATED TO SHAKE HIM UP AND ASK WHERE THE HELL R U MAN? ALIVE OR DEAD? R U SURE UR ON THIS PLANET? APPARENTLY, BUYING TEDDY BEAR IS LOVE. 
      UR OUTBURST IS RIGHTLY , NO ONE SEEM TO CARE ABT SUHANA. SHE IS CHILDISH BUT HE IS DOWN RIGHT PATHETIC. SORRY ISHAAN FANS BUT RIGHT NOW I THINK HE HAS LOST ANY CREDIBILITY AS A HUSBAND. HE IS ONLY THINKING ABT HIMSELF. V ALL HAVE TO TAKE THAT LEAP OF FAITH IN LIFE. IN ARRANGE MARRIAGE THERE IS NO LOVE AT FIRST, BUT U LEARN TO LOVE AGAINST ALL THE ODD , U ACCEPT THE PERSON AS THEY R .   IF HE HAS ACCEPTED SUHANA AS SHE WAS , THEN HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN SHE DOESN'T MEAN WHAT SHE SAID. AND HE WAS THE FIRST ONE TO TELL SUHANA TO LEAVE. HOW CAN HE FORGET THAT.
Edited by netri - 13 years ago
mjtruelegend thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: netri

i KNOW THAT'S WHAT BUGGING ME TOO. HE NEVER OUT LOUD SAID I LOVE U SUHANA DID HE NOW. AND NOW HE BECOMES ALL BOLA BHALA I REALLY WANTED TO SLAP HIM . WATED TO SHAKE HIM UP AND ASK WHERE THE HELL R U MAN? ALIVE OR DEAD? R U SURE UR ON THIS PLANET? APPARENTLY, BUYING TEDDY BEAR IS LOVE. 

UR OUTBURST IS RIGHTLY , NO ONE SEEM TO CARE ABT SUHANA. SHE IS CHILDISH BUT HE IS DOWN RIGHT PATHETIC. SORRY ISHAAN FANS BUT RIGHT NOW I THINK HE HAS LOST ANY CREDIBILITY AS A HUSBAND. HE IS ONLY THINKING ABT HIMSELF. V ALL HAVE TO TAKE THAT LEAP OF FAITH IN LIFE. IN ARRANGE MARRIAGE THERE IS NO LOVE AT FIRST, BUT U LEARN TO LOVE AGAINST ALL THE ODD , U ACCEPT THE PERSON AS THEY R .   IF HE HAS ACCEPTED SUHANA AS SHE WAS , THEN HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN SHE DOESN'T MEAN WHAT SHE SAID. AND HE WAS THE FIRST ONE TO TELL SUHANA TO LEAVE. HOW CAN HE FORGET THAT.

Even today there was no effort by him to stop his lady love from leaving or even trying to placate her. (I know Suhana is realising but thats not my point) My point is as a husband what has he done to stop Suhana leaving (no ifs and buts) I'm sorry but I feel Ishaan's love perharps isn't as strong for Suhana as he says it is otherwise why would he just sit down and NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT??? Surely anyone in reality or on tv does what ever they are capeable of doing for their love...but here it seems he's letting go of her very easily...I kind blame the elders for this because they blew everything out of proportion and interferred too much without needing to. I never realised he would be such a weak character. Arrrgh. 😡
madhoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Even though I agree with both of you, I still have to say that don't forget that Ishaan is, as per Suhana, Anmol Palekar Season 2.  So you can't expect a lot from him.

You remember his defination of romance?  That was very pethatic!!  So what do you expect from Anmol Palekar Season 2?
mjtruelegend thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: madhoo

Even though I agree with both of you, I still have to say that don't forget that Ishaan is, as per Suhana, Anmol Palekar Season 2.  So you can't expect a lot from him.

You remember his defination of romance?  That was very pethatic!!  So what do you expect from Anmol Palekar Season 2?

oh yes!! OMG how did I forget!!! He's Amol Palekar Season 2.

Alright! Okay he if is that, why did he flirt so much with Sona and too very touchy touchy! I don't get it?? Or am I not meant to?

coolmimz thumbnail
I completely agree with u.
vedula_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mjtruelegend

oh yes!! OMG how did I forget!!! He's Amol Palekar Season 2.

Alright! Okay he if is that, why did he flirt so much with Sona and too very touchy touchy! I don't get it?? Or am I not meant to?

i very well agree wiith you.. if he dint knw wat was romance.. then wat was he dng wid sona??? huh???all those hugs and touchy touchy things...
ritugupta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Amol Palekar Season 2 that aptly describes him
what sort of husband he is that he is leavign this to his wife whetehr to stay or not in his house. like a husband he should have told her how he feels but yeah how can he as he is AP2
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: madhoo

🤣🤣🤣
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think atleast he should tel her how much he loves her instead of just telling that he ll accept watever she decides....