any one has ejaz phone no. or mail id

monas thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hi there ...

is there anyone who has ejaz phone no. or mail id ... i ill  b really plzed if u guys tell me ... plzzz do give ...

i ill b thank full to that person .... . do give me .. plzzzzzzzzzz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apocolyse thumbnail

Originally posted by: monas

hi there ...

is there anyone who has ejaz phone no. or mail id ... i ill b really plzed if u guys tell me ... plzzz do give ...

i ill b thank full to that person .... . do give me .. plzzzzzzzzzz

hey..even i want his email.
cute_girl 678 thumbnail

Hi,

Somebody gave me ejaz's e-mail address that I'm going to give you. It is

[email protected]. I don't know it is true or not, but I'm just giving

you because you asked for.

apocolyse thumbnail
oh no cute girl..that one is wrong(every1 nows that)..well it is fake..anyway thanx for posting!!
monas thumbnail

how do u know its wrong .. there is no one .. who has a contact no. of ejaz .. com on .. there must b . one lucky fan of his .. who knows ..plzz tell me

i just adores ejaz man ... i love him ..

Shahedah thumbnail

Hi...I am one of Eijaz's best friends...it's wonderful that he has such a big fan following but please don't call him on his cell phone...you don't know the number of times he's changed his number...he is soo sweet when a fan does call...but because of his crazy shooting schedule he has a hard time catching up on sleep...even I have a hard time catching him sometimes until he get's a chance and he calls me...again...I know him and his family very well...his brother Imran is one of my closest friends and his future bhabi Mona lives here in the States and we're all very close and very happy for him...it's fans like you guys that made him what he is..and as always he is very thankful and happy for you all...

Thanks

Shahedah

Selina thumbnail
Sorry, I don't know. 
monas thumbnail

hello shahedah... nice to litsen from u .. ok fine i m not asking his contact no. ... even i want to take a rest ... give me some thing throug which i can b in toch with him .. like mail id .. orr add ... i stay in blore ... so i cant  come to his house ... and disturb him .. i really adore him .. so even i want  that he  take rest .. no one disturb him .. i swear .. plzzzzzzzzzzz give na .. i love him .. i swear .. that i ill near .. disturb him ... do give me  his .. mail id .. or address ..

even my name is mona .... i guess u trust ... girl whos name is so familler to u .. right ...

thank u

ejaz's babe thumbnail
NO I DONT HAVE IT EITHER I WISH I HAD IT TOO!!!
ejaz's babe thumbnail

I DONT THINK THAT HE'D WANT US TO MAIL HIM OR ANYTHING RITE?

I MEAN MAYB! IF FANS MAKE HIM FEEL BETTER THAN OK!