India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya should be grown up!! (Page 3)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Hmmm....even though Piya is just 17 , i don't think basic sensitivity and sensibility comes at 80. From what we are seeing right now of Piya , i do feel that her obsession with Abhay is greater than her feelings for him. And trust me, if it was anyone else in Abhay's place - maybe someone like Misha, Pancchi or even Kabir - that person would have slapped her right across her face for sinking so low.

Piya pretending to be Metz better not raise my blood pressure on this obsessed freako chick anymore. Abhay DESPERATELY needs a break from her OCD for him.

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Hmmm....even though Piya is just 17 , i don't think basic sensitivity and sensibility comes at 80. From what we are seeing right now of Piya , i do feel that her obsession with Abhay is greater than her feelings for him. And trust me, if it was anyone else in Abhay's place - maybe someone like Misha, Pancchi or even Kabir - that person would have slapped her right across her face for sinking so low.

Piya pretending to be Metz better not raise my blood pressure on this obsessed freako chick anymore. Abhay DESPERATELY needs a break from her OCD for him.

well said Poca... Thumbs Up
Yes, She will raise my BP too if she is going to fool Abhay by Maithily.. Really cheap behaviour...
I am not looking forward for that track... Hope Abhay does not reveal the truth in front of everyone.. That wont be good.. Initially I only wanted Piya shud know the truth.. but after looking her behaviour from recent episodes, I dont want even Piya to know the truth.. becoz her way is wrong...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
OMG. Piya will fool abhay by pretending 2 b maithli? I m really shocked.it's disgusting.how can she does this 2 abhay whom she claims 2 b in love with?Really she needs a tight slap. She can't even choose between two boys properly n is going 2 make mockery of som1's true love.Broken Heartthis is tooooooo much.Angry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index