Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
she or the writer need to ton down their approach because the way they are making Pia approaching this whole thing is just not right.

watching Pia and her approach toward trying to find out what Abhay is just simply annoying now.

so both Pia and the creative should take a few steps back and try again in a more maturity's way.

Edited by .Angel - 13 years ago
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Angel

she or the writer need to ton down their approach because they way they are making Pia approaching this whole thing is just not right.

watching Pia and her approach toward trying to find out what Abhay is just simply annoying now.

so both Pia and the creative should take a few steps back and try again in a more maturity's way.

You are absolutely right...
-Suneshine- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOl pia is a child..she is just 17...so mhm she is a kid
AnuPurva thumbnail
Originally posted by: ozzy88

hey, piya is just 17.

I aggree with that. But even though she is 17, she has shown bit matured than others since she has lost her parents in childhood and lived by herself.... Thats what her character was shown in the begining.. CVs are spoiling her character.. we not blaming Piya but Cvs, thats what they want show.. They should change the approach bit... (This is not to bash Piya..) I am telling after reading the upcoming sequence in the story.. for which I am bit upset with CV.
Julybaby22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thats true
she should play the game 'sneakily' ..not wide open! :P
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Hmmm....even though Piya is just 17 , i don't think basic sensitivity and sensibility comes at 80. From what we are seeing right now of Piya , i do feel that her obsession with Abhay is greater than her feelings for him. And trust me, if it was anyone else in Abhay's place - maybe someone like Misha, Pancchi or even Kabir - that person would have slapped her right across her face for sinking so low.

Piya pretending to be Metz better not raise my blood pressure on this obsessed freako chick anymore. Abhay DESPERATELY needs a break from her OCD for him.

AnuPurva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Hmmm....even though Piya is just 17 , i don't think basic sensitivity and sensibility comes at 80. From what we are seeing right now of Piya , i do feel that her obsession with Abhay is greater than her feelings for him. And trust me, if it was anyone else in Abhay's place - maybe someone like Misha, Pancchi or even Kabir - that person would have slapped her right across her face for sinking so low.

Piya pretending to be Metz better not raise my blood pressure on this obsessed freako chick anymore. Abhay DESPERATELY needs a break from her OCD for him.

well said Poca... 👍🏼
Yes, She will raise my BP too if she is going to fool Abhay by Maithily.. Really cheap behaviour...
I am not looking forward for that track... Hope Abhay does not reveal the truth in front of everyone.. That wont be good.. Initially I only wanted Piya shud know the truth.. but after looking her behaviour from recent episodes, I dont want even Piya to know the truth.. becoz her way is wrong...
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG. Piya will fool abhay by pretending 2 b maithli? I m really shocked.it's disgusting.how can she does this 2 abhay whom she claims 2 b in love with?Really she needs a tight slap. She can't even choose between two boys properly n is going 2 make mockery of som1's true love.🥺this is tooooooo much.😡