Piya should be grown up!!

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Just watched the todays episode...It was over all good episode.. But really annoyed with Piya's character.. seriously friends, I feel piya should keep things to herself sometimes. it really irritates me how she tells everyone. atleast? if she suspects something she should tell abhay and say that she wont tell anyone or something like that instead? shes gotta snoop and try to get into everyones business. She is challanging Abhay in front of everyone..Abhay has saved her from every danger after she has come to munt college as courtsey she she should not expose Abhay like this..I read the further news, she will play some tricks to find out Abhay and his familys secrets... And Hassena will stop Abhay, when is about  to tell her the truth that he is vampire...Oh God.. I am kind of not that impressed with current track.. just my opinion.. lets see what happens...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Mehak. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmm I kinda agree because piya shouldn't have asked abhay about vampires just coz she 'suspects' him and it was in front of the whole class :D
AnuPurva thumbnail
Yes, you are right ..Asking the question "Vampire exist" to Abhay, wanted she wanted to prove that Abhay know about vampires or Abhay is vampire.. wrong approach by writter
.Mehak. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: purva_j

Yes, you are right ..Asking the question "Vampire exist" to Abhay, wanted she wanted to prove that Abhay know about vampires or Abhay is vampire.. wrong approach by writter

Yeah I thought it was waay out of orderr!!!
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am really annoyed with piya right now...i dunno wat the creatives are doin with her character
she is crossing all the limits....she makes me question her love for abhay now..is her obsession greater than her love for abhay??
i agree..if she suspects..keep it to yourself...she is aware tht she can not disclose abhay's secret to others..bt her methods of confronting abhay are wrong...soo much of torture for poor abhay...
and even worse..accd. to article..she fools abhay with pretending to be maithli...this is the height...i don't understand why is she being so insensitive??..i want abhay to give her tight slap..after she fools him with being maithli..
i can;t wait till all this gets over..and she knows abhay's truth..so it's over for once and for all..and no more torture for abhay...she better not get scared of abahy or run away from him...
bt as you said..let's see wat happens next..the creatives have handled their story decently so far..so i hope they continue doing tht
Edited by kiranni - 13 years ago
AnuPurva thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiranni

i am really annoyed with piya right now...i dunno wat the creatives are doin with her character

she is crossing all the limits....she makes me question her love for abhay now..is her obsession greater than her love for abhay??
i agree..if she suspects..keep it to yourself...she is aware tht she can not disclose abhay's secret to others..bt her methods of confronting abhay are wrong...soo much of torture for poor abhay...
and even worse..accd. to article..she fools abhay with pretending to be maithli...this is the height...i don't understand why is she being so insensitive??..i want abhay to give her tight slap..after she fools him with being maithli..
i can;t wait till all this gets over..and she knows abhay's truth..so it's over for once and for all..and no more torture for abhay...she better not get scared of abahy or run away from him...
bt as you said..let's see wat happens next..the creatives have handled their story decently so far..so i hope they continue doing tht

Totally agree with what you say... She is simply hurting Abhay...Yes and its hight that she will pretend that she is Maithilee... thats so mean... Just for own sake, she wants to expose him infront of others... what kind of love this is.. I am not with CV this time.. they are spoiling her characters..
AnuPurva thumbnail
looks to me, its not going to help to progress the love story.. she knows that Abhay is not going to hurt her.. she is taking advantage of that... he will always save her in any situations..
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I too was annoyed by Pia, when she was sad, that the glass were fake & all, & she was thinking again of new things to find abt Abhay😡
sometimes, she is doing too much, over🤓
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you. Sometimes Piya acts so childish.
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

well sometimes she does get little stubborn