India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My first ever Os!!! nd topic..:D

oooooo Senior Member
oooooo
oooooo

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Its my first ever writing! 2 days ago i read a very sad Os and since thn i had it on my mind...i dont know how it is..just wanted to share it..its my first topic also..Smile my writing my  wordings are not good...nd sorry for any grammatical mistakes //Tongue

In the office room Geet was working on a file but she seemed lost in deep thought..Adi came and knocked at the door.

"Adi come on.."

Adi said.."its 9.30 already Geet .arent you gonna go home." 

"I m working on a very important file…I ll go home after it…Why r u still here?"

"I had some woks pending so I thought I would finish it today.".

"O ok.".

"Geet I know wats bugging u…my opinion would be that u agree to the proposal of Arian . Its important fr Khurana Construction .You understand what I mean right…???"

"yes I understand..but still I m really confused..all this is going to fast…"

"i understand Geet..the final decision will be yours…"

Adi started to leave and Geet again started looking through the file….

"Geet ..dont mind…But what u doing to yourself?"

"What do you mean?? I dnt understand …."

"Geet you r fulfilling your responsibilities really well..but what  about u?I have seen how you passed this 1 and half year…I…"

"Adi I m fine.dnt worry about me .."

"Geet u know u remind me of someone….i saw him how from a cheerful normal guy he had become a stone…I had seen him becoming colder in five years…Geet now when I see you r exactly doing the same I cnt but stop myself from telling u that…don't do this to yourself…He wouldn't ever want to see u like this.."

Geet replied instantly…"Adi I understand your concern for me …But seriously I m fine"

"Geet u dint go home yet!" Pinky came to the room…

"No I had some work..Why are u stiil here??"

"O actually Adi had some work so I thought I would accompany him…Adi r u done with your works?"

"  Yes pinky…accha Geet we will go now…take care  of yourself…OOO yes I almost forgot..Dadima called me..she told me to tell u to get home soon.."

"Thanks Adi"…Geet saw Adi nd Pinky  going ..They were soo happy…everyone ws soo happy..she checked her phone..there ws 14 missed call frm dadi…Geet arranged the file and left the office…

Reaching home Geet saw Dadi ws waiting fr her…she dint like Dadi waiting fr her everyday..but may be now dadi ws the only person she couldn't say no to..

"Geet bete..i called you so many times…"

"Dadima sorry I was a bit busy…Why dint u have your dinner..i have told u so many  times not to wait for me.."

"I don't like eating alone …"

"I m sorry dadima..lets go …"

After dinner Geet sat with Dadima until she fell asleep..Then she went to her room…she changed and went to the study ….It was 1 30 of night..Suddenly the light was gone…She automatically uttered "Maan" ….she was still afraid of darkness…but she knew it was all she has left in her life now…she remembered how everytime she got afraid He was there holding her….

Her head seemed like bursting at the memory when He last time left her hands….She felt empty ..Her head was spinning….she cursed the day when she lost everything her love ,her life ,her dream…how  He  always kept his promise to save her nd their baby….how he saved her from that accident ….how he left her hand to save her…the last thing she saw in his eyes it said  "I love you" that he always said through his eyes ..it never needed any words..That day she hated herself for being his love ..his life…

He kept his promise of saving their baby no matter  what…he was strong  enough to keep all the promise he made…but she was not strong enough to save their baby….the grief  caused her so much pain….She had lost both the reason she lived for….

The generator was already on..there was light…may it was jst 1 minute but she relived the whole incident...

She sat on the couch by the window…and remembered how they made the room…with sunlight welcoming the day nd the moon closing the day fr them..She looked at the moon .always witness of everything in her life…she was always strong …she never wanted to die even in her worst days…but tht day she prayed that she died..it would have been easier…but here she ws living a half dead life…

She felt like screaming …..….Her tears were bursting out  …..cursing herself..she was so weak she couldn't save him for once…couldn't save her baby..she realized it Maan who always saved the baby..he ws the guardian angel fr both of them….she was nothing without him…

she dint know for how long she cried …..

Suddenly she felt different..her heart started biting  faster… she felt the way she always felt when he came from behind…she looked behind….it was Him…

He came to her ,sat beside her…she couldn't stop gazing at him ..neither could stop crying….

He touched her cheek with his finger and wiped away the tears…thn he raised another hand and wiped another tear from the other cheek…like he always do…but she dint stop crying..nd He kept on wiping away the tears…

"Stop doing this to yourself…dnt torture yourself like this…it was nt your fault…you kno I hate your tears"

"I cant live without you…come back"

He smiled at her…"come back" she again said..

"I m right here with  you..forever…Dont u know that…"

"then come back to me forever… I want you to be with me forever…."

"You know its nt possible…"

"then why did u come .??? "Because I m not yet ready to leave"

He cupped her face and said.."Don't torture yourself..you deserve happiness…live your life…listen to what I say…"

"no I wont….i ll do whatever my heart says"

"I m your heart…."

She had nothing to say … he then kept on  staring at her….

"I…".he stopped her.. and kept looking at her like he could look at her forever…she knew he always loved the silence between them….

Then  he stood up and pulled her up…he walked her to the bed…he laid down beside her..he held her from the back…Geet took his hands and held them tight….

"Where have you been so long…I have missed you so much…"

"I was here only….with you…"

They were like this for a while

"how do u like the Arian guy…?"

She at once turned around and said …"what????"""what do u mean??"

"I mean how do you like him…you r going to merge my  company with him…so I thought of asking"

"I m still confused what to do?? Should I do it ?"

"you dint answer my question" he had th evil grin of his which she loved..

"do I need to answer that?"

"No"

"Answer me..do u like him?"

"no I hate him…I hate the way he looks at you"  she smiled…

"so should I take his proposal..what do you think?"

"No you shouldn't…it my company now yours…I know you can run it like me or better….you dnt have prove any credibility to anyone….neither have to give half of my company to some Arian…"

He had the straight face of his with a little bit of anger…She was satisfied that's what she wanted to  hear…

"Now sleep….its too late"

"I m not sleepy…"

"You know what to do.."

Yes Geet knew what to do.She kept on looking at him….she wished this moment lasted forever….then she slowly closed her eyes…

Maan kissed sweetly on her nose..turned her to the other side…held her tight…and kissed her neck….

Geet  took His arms and held it tighter as if by it he would not be able to escape …

Then she fell asleep…with the innocent and satisfied smile on her face…..

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

NatashaSahaigagsytaannisuprise007lailapnjbhakbhartifanalu5123Escapistcharlie1950tanya_vianshimanshicherieLoverMiss-Rizshivangi783maaneetkimeetiqbals4everixxuIlovemskesha143ajennAudiwaliamaankigeet4eversun-naaaaaaaaaKash-Gurti-VisuAbsoluvmitzi11shah10t_areebspvd

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
amazing..love it..
sonali_22 Goldie
sonali_22
sonali_22

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Cry i can't stop tears...that is so sad...but well written...it just hurts to think Maaneet would be separeted...thx for a great OS
suprise007 Senior Member
suprise007
suprise007

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
wowClap, heartbreakingCry
JULIEL Goldie
JULIEL
JULIEL

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
amazing
sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
awwww....tht was so sad...i can't bear it maaneet were to be ever apart from one another...really..it breaks my heart
and this was awesome as ur first OS..u should write more hun :)
oooooo Senior Member
oooooo
oooooo

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot...Smile
i ws really nervous to post it...i too never wanna see maaneet separated ...when i had this in my mid..i ws thinking i m so sadistic...maaneet r getting married nd i m cruelly killing Maan..Ouch

thanks again!!!!

Go to top