Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

   
Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#141~*LoveIsBrainless*~ (Page 105)

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 74095

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

waise did u see this Day Dreaming i made it Approve ROFL i luv the reflection in the glasses LOL


I just saw that..!
The reflection is just awesomeEmbarrassed



i luv these two they make me brainless ROFL

u have to meet marz my brainless buddy ROFLROFLROFL we have alot of them bt shes like us pagal spammer rofler and always here ROFLROFL and anj also ROFLROFLROFL

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 74095

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover


did islu flirt with uROFL he usually does its a bad habit i knw bt wat to do hes too sweet ROFLROFLROFL

u do talk SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much ROFLROFLROFL

ps: lemme pm u that msg for emailingROFLROFLROFL and that meow meow im scared of cats also ROFL they freak me out Stern Smile birds i can handle bt cats i cntOuch

ROFL
yaay lol u knw finallly abt me ROFLROFLROFL

lol well no he is sweet yaarROFL

yup sure pm me :)
lol then BOw Bow


ROFL i knew pehle se jst said it now ROFLROFLROFL
i knw he is a sweetheartEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i did Cool
thats fineROFLROFLROFL u can meow meow for fun ROFLROFL was jst telling u abt cats phobia ROFLROFL






Rofl this cat thingy is sooo funnyROFLROFL
Lol i always do Meow Meow to my sis at collROFLROFL
Lol We both dont tell hi we keep telling Meow MeowROFL


pagal ROFLROFLROFL how many sisters/bros u have??
Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Joined: 12 January 2010
Posts: 21057

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

we have a junli billi also in the island ROFLROFLROFL her name is suj she uses this emo always so i call her jungli billiROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFL Jungli BilliROFLROFL
OMG tht emoc is funny..!
lol i havent met many ppl frm hereROFLROFL
Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Joined: 12 January 2010
Posts: 21057

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover


Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

waise did u see this Day Dreaming i made it Approve ROFL i luv the reflection in the glasses LOL


I just saw that..!
The reflection is just awesomeEmbarrassed



i luv these two they make me brainless ROFL

u have to meet marz my brainless buddy ROFLROFLROFL we have alot of them bt shes like us pagal spammer rofler and always here ROFLROFL and anj also ROFLROFLROFL

Lol will love to meet the,ROFLROFL
But wen do they comeROFLROFL
Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Joined: 12 January 2010
Posts: 21057

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover


did islu flirt with uROFL he usually does its a bad habit i knw bt wat to do hes too sweet ROFLROFLROFL

u do talk SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much ROFLROFLROFL

ps: lemme pm u that msg for emailingROFLROFLROFL and that meow meow im scared of cats also ROFL they freak me out Stern Smile birds i can handle bt cats i cntOuch

ROFL
yaay lol u knw finallly abt me ROFLROFLROFL

lol well no he is sweet yaarROFL

yup sure pm me :)
lol then BOw Bow


ROFL i knew pehle se jst said it now ROFLROFLROFL
i knw he is a sweetheartEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i did Cool
thats fineROFLROFLROFL u can meow meow for fun ROFLROFL was jst telling u abt cats phobia ROFLROFL






Rofl this cat thingy is sooo funnyROFLROFL
Lol i always do Meow Meow to my sis at collROFLROFL
Lol We both dont tell hi we keep telling Meow MeowROFL


pagal ROFLROFLROFL how many sisters/bros u have??

Lol m singleROFLROFL I dont have ny bro/Sis
My Coll frnd she treats me like a lil sis..!
actually all are 18 in my coll nd m still 16..!
so itz like m her petROFL
And she calls me sis :)
and me too :)
Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 74095

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

we have a junli billi also in the island ROFLROFLROFL her name is suj she uses this emo always so i call her jungli billiROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFL Jungli BilliROFLROFL
OMG tht emoc is funny..!
lol i havent met many ppl frm hereROFLROFL


i knw u jst cme ROFLROFLROFL im jst telling u so u knw wen u meet them ROFLROFLROFL

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 74095

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover




i luv these two they make me brainless ROFL

u have to meet marz my brainless buddy ROFLROFLROFL we have alot of them bt shes like us pagal spammer rofler and always here ROFLROFL and anj also ROFLROFLROFL

Lol will love to meet the,ROFLROFL
But wen do they comeROFLROFL


they usually cum at night bt right now they have exams Ouch and Suj's mum is ill and getting an op so shes away for a monthOuch
Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Joined: 12 January 2010
Posts: 21057

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

we have a junli billi also in the island ROFLROFLROFL her name is suj she uses this emo always so i call her jungli billiROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFL Jungli BilliROFLROFL
OMG tht emoc is funny..!
lol i havent met many ppl frm hereROFLROFL


i knw u jst cme ROFLROFLROFL im jst telling u so u knw wen u meet them ROFLROFLROFL


Lol ok!!
Hope i meet them soonROFLROFL
Lol coz m goin inactive after tmrROFL
Eggjam coming up!!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
YuNa's Love Island #74 Next Island pg.1~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1205   Views: 31282

KaJen.xoxo 1205 31282 05 July 2010 at 1:41pm by suj01
(*YuNa's Love Island.*)#66 Next Island Pg.1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1208   Views: 31369

KaJen.xoxo 1208 31369 03 June 2010 at 1:11pm by suj01
(*YuNa's Love Island.*)#65 Next Island Pg.1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1203   Views: 33341

KaJen.xoxo 1203 33341 29 May 2010 at 5:55pm by flamingo_aries
(*YuNa's Love Island.*)#64 Next Island Pg.1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1204   Views: 31869

KaJen.xoxo 1204 31869 27 May 2010 at 1:00am by Nadz_YuNalover
(*YuNa's Love Island.*)#63 Next Island Pg.1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1202   Views: 41434

KaJen.xoxo 1202 41434 25 May 2010 at 2:35pm by Nadz_YuNalover

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index