India-Forums

How many of you guys...? (Page 5)

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
oh dear! I entered the wrong topic...anyways, i have not learned dancing at all..Ouch
I used to listen to my music on the ipod and when a dance number came, I used go to my room and dance in front of the mirror and then made a decision that I wont dance ever again but I still dance except not in the front of the mirrorLOL
Simi, yaar you surprised me with your singing and now dancingShocked...now all of a sudden I feel good for nothingOuch

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

oh that's a nice song! Embarrassed my first experience with dandiya was when i danced with my friends for  that Diwali celebration. i was so nervous b/c i'm uncoordinated without sticks! LOL they were very patient with me though! LOL

My first experience with dandiya sticks wasn't that great but over the years I became better and now I think I can be trusted to hold them in my hand without injuring anyoneLOL

The best part of the dance was when the guys decided to do their own thing towards the end of the dance and added their own hip hop movesLOL

Guys in dance groups make it so much fun. You can do so many variations. I had a lot of fun at my first Diwali performance in college too. Ohh...now I'm really missing all my friends there! Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystalline23

oh dear! I entered the wrong topic...anyways, i have not learned dancing at all..Ouch
I used to listen to my music on the ipod and when a dance number came, I used go to my room and dance in front of the mirror and then made a decision that I wont dance ever again but I still dance except not in the front of the mirrorLOL
Simi, yaar you surprised me with your singing and now dancingShocked...now all of a sudden I feel good for nothingOuch

i feel the same! Ouch i blame my parents for forcing me to study when all i wanted to do was learn music ROFL Just joking....LOL

WreckLass

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

Aww don't feel bad! Hug
WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

Aww don't feel bad! Hug

Aww....Hug
I am sure bhagwan ne mujhe kuch na kuch talent toh diya hain....only thing is I havent discovered it yetEmbarrassed
WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

i feel the same! Ouch i blame my parents for forcing me to study when all i wanted to do was learn music ROFL Just joking....LOL

LOLLOL

tulipbaby53

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
yes, everyone does have talent, and we have to appreciate what we have.

WreckLass

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

Aww don't feel bad! Hug

Aww....Hug
I am sure bhagwan ne mujhe kuch na kuch talent toh diya hain....only thing is I havent discovered it yetEmbarrassed

Being smart is a talent :D
I mean that's something that I don't have =\ even though I'm in all these advanced classes LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index