India-Forums

How many of you guys...? (Page 2)

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bratz007Keenu.GRapierJagavi_NaikAngel-likeDevil|Persephone|RagMasta

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
LMAO that's hilarious! ROFL
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Ooparwala bole to bhagwan nein muje do left feet diye hein......Dancing aati hi nahin.....sirf navratri kein time dandiya kar sakta hoon and that too not the complicated one where you have to do it in a circle and stuff.......Smile
HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Wow SImi, that is amazing...i never knew you know soo much..great job! Hope to see you on DID one day!

Im just a super Bollywood dancer LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aaliyah-

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Ooparwala bole to bhagwan nein muje do left feet diye hein......Dancing aati hi nahin.....sirf navratri kein time dandiya kar sakta hoon and that too not the complicated one where you have to do it in a circle and stuff.......Smile

Awww!

I love Dandiya! I think although I love Bollywood dance I prefer Dandiya over it. I have to admit I'm not a big fan of garba though..although I'll get up and dance if 'sanedo' is sung.Tongue

@Simi: Dancing since you were 3? Wow! I started Bollywood dancing when I was about 11 and trained for about 5 years. I'm not trained in any other dance form but out of interest I've participated in dance workshops in Bharatanatyam and Hip Hop. Bharatanatyam is quite difficult..I loved going to classes but by teacher was so evil..she'd hit the kids!Shocked

ankit_nyc

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PimpJuice

LOL. The sprinkler and the lawn mower .. killer dance moves Dancing

i won a free t-shirt at college b/c of that move ROFL

|Persephone|

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Awww!

I love Dandiya! I think although I love Bollywood dance I prefer Dandiya over it. I have to admit I'm not a big fan of garba though..although I'll get up and dance if 'sanedo' is sung.Tongue

@Simi: Dancing since you were 3? Wow! I started Bollywood dancing when I was about 11 and trained for about 5 years. I'm not trained in any other dance form but out of interest I've participated in dance workshops in Bharatanatyam and Hip Hop. Bharatanatyam is quite difficult..I loved going to classes but by teacher was so evil..she'd hit the kids!Shocked

wow Sanedo...............I was totally not familiar with Sanedo till about a year ago......heard it at a wedding and I just love it..........I love sitting down and listening to the story and then jumping up and dancing like crazy.........It's awesome.......Dance was so much meaningful in the the old days....how cool is that? I love Sanedooooooooooooooo.......Tongue

hindu4lyf

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index