Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow SImi, that is amazing...i never knew you know soo much..great job! Hope to see you on DID one day!

Im just a super Bollywood dancer 😆
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ankit_nyc

Ooparwala bole to bhagwan nein muje do left feet diye hein......Dancing aati hi nahin.....sirf navratri kein time dandiya kar sakta hoon and that too not the complicated one where you have to do it in a circle and stuff.......😊

Awww!

I love Dandiya! I think although I love Bollywood dance I prefer Dandiya over it. I have to admit I'm not a big fan of garba though..although I'll get up and dance if 'sanedo' is sung.😛

@Simi: Dancing since you were 3? Wow! I started Bollywood dancing when I was about 11 and trained for about 5 years. I'm not trained in any other dance form but out of interest I've participated in dance workshops in Bharatanatyam and Hip Hop. Bharatanatyam is quite difficult..I loved going to classes but by teacher was so evil..she'd hit the kids!😲
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: PimpJuice

LOL. The sprinkler and the lawn mower .. killer dance moves

i won a free t-shirt at college b/c of that move 🤣
ankit_nyc thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Awww!

I love Dandiya! I think although I love Bollywood dance I prefer Dandiya over it. I have to admit I'm not a big fan of garba though..although I'll get up and dance if 'sanedo' is sung.😛

@Simi: Dancing since you were 3? Wow! I started Bollywood dancing when I was about 11 and trained for about 5 years. I'm not trained in any other dance form but out of interest I've participated in dance workshops in Bharatanatyam and Hip Hop. Bharatanatyam is quite difficult..I loved going to classes but by teacher was so evil..she'd hit the kids!😲

wow Sanedo...............I was totally not familiar with Sanedo till about a year ago......heard it at a wedding and I just love it..........I love sitting down and listening to the story and then jumping up and dancing like crazy.........It's awesome.......Dance was so much meaningful in the the old days....how cool is that? I love Sanedooooooooooooooo.......Tongue
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have learnt hip-hop for 2 years but Im actually a visarjan dancer ðŸ¤£
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

wow Sanedo...............I was totally not familiar with Sanedo till about a year ago......heard it at a wedding and I just love it..........I love sitting down and listening to the story and then jumping up and dancing like crazy.........It's awesome.......Dance was so much meaningful in the the old days....how cool is that? I love Sanedooooooooooooooo.......😛

YAY another sanedo fan!!😃

Recently a couple of people in my family have got married so I've been to a couple of sanji na geet functions lately and I love every minute of it! :)
I always look forward to Navratri and Dandia because it is soo much fun..I completely lose myself while playing Dandia and all of a sudden the blisters on my feet don't matter.😛
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah I feel so weird being the only dancer here 😆
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Simi_PagalLadki

Yeah I feel so weird being the only dancer here 😆

didn't Mihir say he learned dance? 
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

wow Sanedo...............I was totally not familiar with Sanedo till about a year ago......heard it at a wedding and I just love it..........I love sitting down and listening to the story and then jumping up and dancing like crazy.........It's awesome.......Dance was so much meaningful in the the old days....how cool is that? I love Sanedooooooooooooooo.......Tongue

sanedo, kaka bapa naaa... babu vishnu dandiya.. all are fun...Tongue and im nt even gujju...😆

never learnt any dance... but i can dance in shaadi's😆😆.. the ganpati type oness..😆
Edited by Pulwasha - 13 years ago