Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

I was even thinking whether Shimla really has an airport?

and if this is train ticket, its all the more worth thinking...
I think train ticket never has anyone's name written. Its just the age and other info. The TT and railway reservation chart which is stuck on the side of the train or the main board has the name, that too the first alphabet of the first name and the full surname.
No bani when you book a ticket of shatabdi or long distance trains it has your name written on it along with age and gender for the booking purposes and Viren might have booked a ticket of shatabadi only as its start at 5:30 from delhi and reach Kalka at 9:20 pm

oh reall! Last March (2010) only, I travelled by Duranta express and Rajdhani express, the ticket did not have my name, only my age and berth and compartment number. The TT came in and asked my id, he had all the info. And when I checked at the station, the railway reservation, that had the name.

Nice information. I never knew this new information, though I never travelled by Shatabdi.
Bani travelled a lot in shatabdi and even in rajdhani and in my reservation ticket always had my name age and berth no. and there is list also on the door which indicate your seat and sometime when you have waiting list and you don't know which is your seat no. or boggie no. then you check it by name only in the list. I travelled a lot that's why I know this.
I never travelled by Shatabdi, as I said. Thats why, I dont know. I am wrong, I agree.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index